Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (78251 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
nkemdi89:

You will be miserable throughout your life, if you continue to promote evil, this is a critical time in our country, come to abuja and see all estate own by Igbo's , if you like don't channel your energy into positive things, akpa amu.
Stop pouring spittle all over the place like a pregnant woman.

Afonjress! (female Afonja).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Galaxyowerri(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
nkemdi89:

You will be miserable throughout your life, if you continue to promote evil, this is a critical time in our country, come to abuja and see all estate own by Igbo's , if you like don't channel your energy into positive things, akpa amu.
Nne, odika ibiara ebea Ohuru. That guy you are quoting is an afonja zombie, he is among those supporting the old illiterate terrorist to continue destroying the lives of Nigerians. Majority of those saying no election in Biafra land here, are afonja zombies who are hoping that Igbos will boycott the election so that buhari could win. Ignore those irritants!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jman06(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

Nobody has asked you to change your mind.

Exposing your hypocrisy however, is a moral duty.

Atiku is a saint. Yet, his own boss exposed him for years.

You've seen documents froma US Senate committee but you would rather take your guts over evidence.

You made a sweeping statement about northerners.

You burnt this country with your voice forgetting tomorrow.

Today, you embrace another northerner until somebody herds you like sheep once again.

That was how you zombies were daring Atiku to go to the US until he did, only for you to change the story and come up with another lies.

Mister, if my posts are too hot for you to endure, kindly hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by AllenSpencer: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ada come and cook ofe Nsala for me and make yourself a true wife material of Biafra.

All your insults will not change our stand. Already in Abia Biafra high command has made sure about 530,000 PVCs were not collected.

By Feb 16 at least 700,000 will boycott in Abia alone.

This shall be replicated in all SE states.

The zoo must fall

We will replicate same in Anambra

No election in Anambra

Ofe Nsala we will be eating.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by dododawa1: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Baroba:
Nnamdi Kanu is becoming a comical figure, I listen to his broadcast for pure comic relief..I give it to him though, the guy is eloquent and can be engaging.. cheesy
I don't miss his broadcast on Saturday, to relief home alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by papparatzzi2013: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku Al Cameroonie

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a bloody foreigner

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jamesmiller2me: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Osu pigs will always be in support of their own.. Fake jews

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
I will rather vote for a Nigerian man and never a Cameroonian.Anyone with me?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by rusher14: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:
That was how you zombies were daring Atiku to go to the US until he did, only for you to change the story and come up with another lies.

Mister, if my posts are too hot for you to endure, kindly hang yourself!

Atiku was barred from the states.

He even stated it himself albeit with a tone of care.

The only difference now is that the present US government is desperate. He may also have served his ban for all we know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by femmy2010(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has challenged Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to provide evidence that he is a Cameroonian.

Kanu in his recent broadcast had said Atiku is not a Nigerian as he has always claimed.

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon,” he had said.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Paul Ibe, Atiku’s media aide, said the onus lies on Kanu to supply proof that his principal is an indigene of Cameroon.

“You media should ask him to supply the proof. It is not the man that is being accused that you will ask. It is the person who made the allegations that you will ask to bring his proof of where he (Atiku) is from or where he is not from,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-nnamdi-kanu-i-am-not-from-cameroon/

But ATIKU and PDP xan throw frivolous accusations at PMB and still desire PMB to defend himself ?
Day done break una .Mazi Usain Bolt has spoken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by BabaO2: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Even Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man, he has nothing in common with Yoruba race, he is a weakling and coward, too egocentric, poor understanding of rules of law, too corrupt, he is an incest, talks without sense, makes spurious allegations..+++++...
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
fasho01:
Even if you are Togolese, Chinese or an alien from space, so long as you'll #Get Nigeria Working Again and relegate the lifeless tyrant back to his gay cows in daura, we're solidly behind you

If that's the case I think we should rather import Kim jong un or Donald Trump, cause they are the only people that can ruthlessly deal with Nigeria & have the needed thick skin plus cruelty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by rhektor(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Why is Atiku replying that mentally deranged idiot?
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by FisifunKododada: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:
I used to support this Biafra nonsense until I saw the hatred some Igbos have against their supposed tribesmen.

So you supported IPOB while they were spreading hate against Yorubas. But when they starting showing hate to fellow Igbos, you decided to withdraw support. What does that make you? A hypocrite?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by balodihno14(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Useless statement. You're from Cameroon, and your real name is Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. angry

You can only decieve Afonjas and not the great Igbo Race. angry

Ohamadike has spoken! Afonjas can go to hell!
does cameroonias bear frimpong as name?
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by hisexcellency34: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
So he is no longer from Sudan? Efulefu

wildernessVoice:
Even the man from Daura, I learned hhe is actually from Marahdi, Niger Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by midolian(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Useless statement. You're from Cameroon, and your real name is Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by AnyoneButAtiku: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Let me have some fun this afternoon by supplying proof grin grin grin

Exhibit 1
“The position of Waziri, which is the highest in the council puts him in charge of administration of the emirate and is given to people who are educated, honest and God fearing.

“It’s not hereditary and can go to anyone who deserves it.”
Source: Atiku turbaned as 7th Waziri of Adamawa Emirate -- https://guardian.ng/news/atiku-turbaned-as-7th-waziri-of-adamawa-emirate/

Exhibit 2
The Adamawa Emirate (German: Adamaua; French: Adamaoua) is a traditional state located in Fombina, an area which now roughly corresponds to areas of Adamawa State and Taraba state in Nigeria, and previously also in the three northern provinces of Cameroon (Far North, North, and Adamawa), including minor Parts of Western Chad and the Central African Republic. It was founded by Modibo Adama, a commander of Sheikh Usman dan Fodio, the man who began the Fulani jihad in 1809. The capital was moved several times until it settled in Yola, Nigeria on the banks of the Benue River in Nigeria around 1841. At the time of Adama's death his realm encompassed parts of modern Nigeria and much of north Cameroon. It was technically part of the Fulani Empire, and it had to pay a tribute to the leaders in Sokoto.

Garrulous NK is right on the money tongue tongue tongue

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
The quality of education in Nigeria is indeed a JOKE!! I read the whole of page one yet not even one person could read between the lines and understand what Nnamdi Kanu said, such a shame!!!
Nnamdi Kanu said that Atiku WAS A CAMEROONIAN, emphasis on WAS!! Is it that you guys ranting all over the place did not know that South Western/English speaking part of Cameroon, (present day Amazonian) was once in Nigeria while most parts of Gongola state I.e. present day Adamawa and Taraba states were part of Cameroon before the 1963 referendum?? NCNC party was named so for a reason!! Those that removed history from the curriculum in Nigeria did a great damage to the psych of Nigerians.
Atiku's area was once part of Cameroon before they decided to belong to Nigeria while those in the English speaking SW chose to join Cameroon!!
Why did atiku replied him back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by samijay8(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

I'm sure if this guy be someone client, he go just dey pay anyhow
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Afospecialk: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku is a looting machine hired from Cameroon by PDP to loot and sell off Nigeria treasury and grant amnesty to.looters

Only sophisticated slowpoke IPOB committed their future to Atiku bcs of his promises.

Nnamdi with foresight knows that Atiku would have soldoff all IPOB treasury before he comes back to Nigeria if Atiku manage to win election with his fake promises.

IPOB brain is malfunctioning already bcs they don't know where they belong to. All they are crying for now is for Atiku the most corrupted politician in Nigeria to come rescue them.

I always say it that IPOB future is in the hand of Hausa or Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by LZAA: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

Great igbo race?
Since when did u like anything igbo o ye BMC grin
Cc immhotep deomelo kingofalligbos kagawa10

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jman06(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

Atiku was barred from the states.

He even stated it himself albeit with a tone of care.

The only difference now is that the present US government is desperate. He may also have served his ban for all we know.

You have started just like Lai Muhammed who said that Atiku didn't go to the US but only visited Washington DC.

You people should give up propaganda and campaign on issues!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Zombicmodz: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Niger republic has not worked out...

Why don't we try Cameroon ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jman06(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
FisifunKododada:

So you supported IPOB while they were spreading hate against Yorubas. But when they starting showing hate to fellow Igbos, you decided to withdraw support. What does that make you? A hypocrite?
I never supported IPOB because they were against Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

Great igbo race?
Afonja summoning other Afonjas. cheesy

Tell Atiku to remove his trousers, period. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by educhigo: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
next story goodluck ebele jonathan is from japan says namdi kanu

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by GodIsBiafran: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu we know...who the fvck is Atiku/Obi? Any Igbo that votes in Igbo land will be visited by the anger of Amadioha.

angry angry angry angry I have been quiet for far too long about this 2019 election. It brings me so much shame to see my fellow Biafra/IPOB brothers on NL now shamelessly carrying water for Atiku/Obi. And now because of Atiku/Obi some of you are now insulting our Mazi who has been anointed by the MOST HIGH. I will be silent no more. If Mazi Kanu says Atiku is a Cameroonian, then Atiku is a Cameroonian...to see some of you so called Biafrans raining insult on our chosen/anointed leader makes me sick to my stomach angry angry angry angry I am now going to wage holy war against all you Biafran back-sliders on this forum. I will haunt you where ever I see you...I will become you nightmare and pain UNTIL you apologize to Mazi Kanu; return back to the Biafran/IPOB fold; and STOP all these yanch lickings of Atiku/Obi. Ndi ara! Nonsense! angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:
Let me have some fun this afternoon by supplying proof grin grin grin

Exhibit 1

Source: Atiku turbaned as 7th Waziri of Adamawa Emirate -- https://guardian.ng/news/atiku-turbaned-as-7th-waziri-of-adamawa-emirate/

Exhibit 2

Garrulous NK is right on the money tongue tongue tongue

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Very great evidence. Afonjas will disagree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

Great igbo race?

LZAA , Corrinthians and I are elite members of Biafra Security Services nah.

You mean you don't know ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by rusher14: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:
You have started just like Lai Muhammed who said that Atiku didn't go to the US but only visited Washington DC.

You people should give up propaganda and campaign on issues!

It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not,” he was quoted to have said, adding that: “I’m not running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa.”

He said the US did not “categorically” deny him visa rather, “they’ve only said my application is going through administrative process.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

I don waste one bottle of Goldberg here grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.