Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected (864 Views)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by Ecstasy154(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Famous Kannywood actor, Bello Muhammad Bello (BMB) has vowed to cut the hair on his head if President Muhammadu Buhari is re-elected as president.

The actor, while speaking with Daily Trust, said that he refused to shave his hair when he was offered some money, but would do it for free for Buhari the moment he is announced as the winner of the 16th February presidential election.

Bello, also a director and a script-writer, said he had been carrying the hair on his head for a decade.

“A Producer once asked me to cut my hair for N1.5 million to play a lead role in a movie, I refused, now I want to do it for free for Buhari. This is to tell you how deeply I love Buhari.

“I promise to set another record by cutting my hair the moment PMB is announced as the winner of 2019 presidential election. So help me God.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kannywood-bello-vows-to-cut-his-hair-if-buhari-is-re-elected.html

Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Insha Allah if Buhari win, i will send one nairalander #100 naira Glo airtime for the sake of Abu Zahra. kiss
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Your own problem I say
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by bedspread: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Just Say U don't wanna Cut the Hair...

3 Likes

Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by onez: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
We still have progressives in the north. All hands must be on deck to send the tyrant to Daura. The truth is if Buhari is re-elected, it will push the moderates to the extreme. Biafra will be a child's play. This country will never recover.
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Whether you cut your dumb hair or sell your kidney or do anything to your body, e concern you and your family members.. Come feb 16th the Dullard will be booted out of office

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by Freeeanijor: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
last last na dada go be your next level
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALL
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.
NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by ideynl1: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
Your own problem I say

You don't read. And this particular article isn't more than 50 words.
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by Sirjamo: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
onez:
We still have progressives in the north. All hands must be on deck to send the tyrant to Daura. The truth is if Buhari is re-elected, it will push the moderates to the extreme. Biafra will be a child's play. This country will never recover.
Don't just read headlines, read the body of the copy too, news captions can sometimes be ambiguous
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by sammyj: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
And so shall it be for you grin
Ecstasy154:
Famous Kannywood actor, Bello Muhammad Bello (BMB) has vowed to cut the hair on his head if President Muhammadu Buhari is re-elected as president.

The actor, while speaking with Daily Trust, said that he refused to shave his hair when he was offered some money, but would do it for free for Buhari the moment he is announced as the winner of the 16th February presidential election.

Bello, also a director and a script-writer, said he had been carrying the hair on his head for a decade.

“A Producer once asked me to cut my hair for N1.5 million to play a lead role in a movie, I refused, now I want to do it for free for Buhari. This is to tell you how deeply I love Buhari.

“I promise to set another record by cutting my hair the moment PMB is announced as the winner of 2019 presidential election. So help me God.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kannywood-bello-vows-to-cut-his-hair-if-buhari-is-re-elected.html

Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by crazygod(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
bedspread:
Just Say U don't wanna Cut the Hair...

grin
Re: Kannywood: Bello Vows To Cut His Hair If Buhari Is Re-elected by Omeokachie: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
"This is to tell you how deeply I love Buhari."

Bad boy. 16yrs is no joke o.

(1) (Reply)

Video:See The Moment Buhari Entered Lagos APC Rally But Met A Half Empty Stadium / This Is What Lagosians Are Saying, After The Postponement Of Election( Video) / Kkjvhhhhg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.