Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal (45171 Views)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by OZIOGU1: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Kogi guber: ‘Shame on you all’ – Gov Bello vows to punish cabinet members over betrayal

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has vowed that members of his cabinet who allegedly betrayed him during the November 11 governorship election in the state will not go unpunished.

The Governor accused some members of his cabinet of betrayal before and during the election.

Bello, who spoke during a closed-door meeting with stakeholders in the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lokoja, was visibly angry and maintained that he would “cut off” even his fingers if they decided to hinder him from “going far.”

Bello further accused many of his allies of betraying him because of his choice of Usman Ododo as his successor.

Ododo was declared winner of the governorship election, beating off challenges from Dino Melaye of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Social Democratic Party, SDP’s Muri Ajaka.

Bello described some of the so-called allies in unprintable words, saying they sold him out.

He said “All of those disgruntled elements” moved against him “after everything I did for them.”

“I was fighting known enemies while enemies within were pulling me down. God punish you all.

“They said if it can’t be me, then it can’t be Ododo. They were busy conniving and conspiring with the opposition.

“They call themselves leaders, but were misleading the people.

Shame on you all,
” he said.

Bello warned that if he ever heard the “leaders” threaten any of their subordinates, he would deal with them severely.

The Governor pointed a direct finger at a Senator from the state whom he said was “wrecked” by his brothers before he (Governor Bello) revived him from his alleged financial bankruptcy.

“Today, you are a second-term serving senator. You were laughing with us while you went behind to text opposition messages to hinder our party from having 25 per cent in some local governments,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/19/kogi-guber-shame-on-you-all-gov-bello-vows-to-punish-cabinet-members-over-betrayal/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by money121(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Ojelu

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by atiku4President(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2023
He has tried for the state. Only ethnic bigots will doubt this.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Truthfulguy10: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2023
grin
I love seeing naija politicians in pain

64 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by SultanOfPuna: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Ok
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by motionarena: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Mumu man

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by MrCGPA(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
You Can make this type of Noise because you successfully Rigged and even the Court is in Support else your Candidate came distant 3rd. SPD was the Winner followed by PDP. You came 3rd but used Nigeria's Factor to Win. Revolution is the only thing that will Save Nigeria from the Trending Saga of declaring a None Winner of Election Winner by INEC or COURT.

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Blaze14k: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
Family issues are best resolved internally

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by stano2(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
This irresponsible kid

8 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by globalresource: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
how does he want to punish them. nigerian politicians are so evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Olachase(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
God punish you all.

i hope he didn't exclude himself cus they are all same undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by dalass(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2023
smiley angry
These idiots become governor once, and they turn to demigods that can't be questioned...

Radarada. Sebi he won't give them cgop money again? smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Messileo10000: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Governor wey betray Kogites by leading one of the most useless governance ever recorded in Nigeria dey cry about betrayal.

Rubbish angry angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Hardy123(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2023
E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by castrokins(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2023
I Fear For This Country
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by izibili44: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2023
We don hear
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by nony43(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2023
APC is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by ugodson(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Did you that wanted to kill the Lady PDP senator? I wished Dino won that election that would have been True Democracy
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by meum: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Kog45(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2023
If EFCC fails to pick Yahaya Bello then wahala Dey o

3 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Racoon(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Traits of a thug and rascal. So people don't have right to their political choice or freedom anymore. It is a shame these are the kinds of tyrannical idiots APC gave this nation.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Slurity(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Hot one
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Slurity(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Kog45:
If EFCC fails to pick Yahaya Bello then wahala Dey o
Tell us his offense

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by heykims(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Huh
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by eepeepook: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2023
1. Political drama. Na only mugus dey follow and believe these.

2. It shows these men are not going in to serve the people. Na their selfish needs concern them.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by happney65: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
White lion ti binu tan. grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by datola: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Yeye Bello is strong o.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
grin grin

Mehn.... The igala cabinet members don enter one chance be dat ooo... grin grin Las Las e go reach everybody

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.