Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,580 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? (579 Views)

Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by ClearFlair: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yesterday, God proved to us once again how much he loves Vice President Osinbajo, but PDP went online to post a video from a different incident and then ascribed it to APC. Throughout this campaign period, PDP have tried to use propaganda to score cheap political points. And this shows there is something fundamentally wrong with the party PDP. I think we can all conclude that they have criminality embedded in them and should never be let near a position of power because they have no conscience. To them politics is just about making fast money. Let us join hands together and reject corruption.

1 Like

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by Sunnymatey(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Trash as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by ClearFlair: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Trash as usual

I can’t blame you. Your mind is warped...if it wasn’t you wouldn’t be following a thief all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by duncun: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mumu post...

APC is even more desperate than AAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

I can’t blame you. Your mind is warped...if it wasn’t you wouldn’t be following a thief all over the place.
What of the thief Buhari endorsed in Kano?

Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by ClearFlair: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
duncun:
Maybe God was warning Osibanjo to defend the Christian community in Nigeria by speaking out the truth. Cos he spent almost four years dumb and licking the a$$ of the North even when Christians are being killed and massacred.

God was proving his Love for him. Here...take some common sense pills. Use one 3 times daily...you might have sense in about 2 years from now if you stick to the routine. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by ClearFlair: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
What of the thief Buhari endorsed in Kano?

Hypocrite

What thief. Atiku is the most popular thief in the whole of Africa.
Re: What Shall We Make Of Pdp’s Desperation? by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2019
ClearFlair:

What thief. Atiku is the most popular thief in the whole of Africa.
Show us the video of Atiku stealing

(1) (Reply)

I’m Moved To Tears, Says Atiku After Widespread Endorsement / I Don’t See How Postponement Of Election Will Benefit Buhari – Olawepo-hashim / Akwa-ibom INEC REC Removal Is “vendetta Against An Upright Man”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.