Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (20547 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Griezwoman: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
It is no longer news that former vice president Atiku Abubakar has declared his intention to run for your come 2019, however he made a rare promise today.

Atiku says he would only stay for one term, should Nigerians vote him in 2019 as president. Atiku, who has earlier promised to dedicate a huge part of yearly allocations to education made it clear, he wouldn’t be like president Muhammadu Buhari who promised to do just one term but now clamouring for a second term.

In his words:

“If I am elected as the President in 2019, I give an undertaking that I would only do one term. Having said that let me remind Nigerians that Buhari also gave such an undertaking in 2011, but he is not living up to it today. My own case will be different. I am prepared to sign an undertaking to do only one term.”

It doesn’t look like, Atiku’s vow hit home where it should with some Nigerians, judging by their reactions.
They berated the former VP’s desperation to become president at all cost, some stated that Nigeria can do well without recycled politicians.

From Zenithnaija.com

https://zenithnaija.com/whats-the-desperation-for-nigerians-react-to-atikus-ill-do-just-one-term/

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
“If I am elected as the President in 2019, I give an undertaking that I would only do one term....... Atiku.

Lol cheesy.
This Alhaji is just as thirsty af!
What did he leave behind in Aso Rock that he is so much doing everything to go and pick?

Despite all the billions of dollars that disappeared in NPA!
Thirsty nigga!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
No suprise there, these politicians think we all are fools, we've heard that before, buhari also said he would do just one term in 2014, look where we are today

The bbq guy is back people, braze up for more zombie rants

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by buhariguy(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Thief atiku want to deceived the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP again and again.

After signing a loyal bond with APC in 2014, that he will never leave them nor forsake them.
The same thing he align with corrupt PDP in 2010 after moving from ACN that he will abide with their corruption forever.
Such a man that can never keep to his word, he can't even take his own word to the bank.
Today, he want to deceive the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist with restructuring and lefelendum.
And deceive corrupt PDP with single term contract.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by TechConsult: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Intire oh
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by stevedre: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
angry. So they all say. Nigerian politicians always say the same thing but later you will hear" God told me to serve the people again and i also want to finish the god work I started.
They will never give us the number God called them with or have a conscience to hand over their plans/blueprint to some one new to continue their so called good works even n defeat.
Apc and Pdp politicians are same bunch of old bad wines changing new bottles from time to time.

8 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by josju: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
The man thinks we are stupid.........
Why is he so desperate to be President? Instead of being a kingmaker

6 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Kingosytex(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
that was exactly what the fulani herdsman from daura said in 2014 when he was campaigning but right now he has become a heavy burden. the sensible nigerians are still waiting for 2019 to offload doomhari!!

2 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by LordGuru1: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Yes, we know. You'll do one term and buy Nigeria.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by muyexzy: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Reminds of "Just the tip"...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Yinxies(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Love of power
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by IsaAbubakar: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
anything to send the criminal bastard terrorist in aso rock is welcomed

even if na Imam Abubakar shekau I'll vote for him against Buhari

kiss the truth

Assalamualaikum my people cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by madridsta007(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
josju:
The man thinks we are stupid.........
Why is he so desperate to be President? Instead of being a kingmaker

He’s learning from Buhari’s template. Four different desperate attempts at the Presidency. Atiku is a learner.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by bossinblack: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
I dunno.... But something in me feels this man should be given a chance

7 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by ProfSule(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
In his dreams...nthing for u sir
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by IsaAbubakar: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
OK Atiku we'll give you a trial
you're 100000 far better than Buhari the criminal terrorist
shocked

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Truths22(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Its just hard to believe Atiku ah swear

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by IsaAbubakar: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
post=70235270:
“If I am elected as the President in 2019, I give an undertaking that I would only do one term

Lol cheesy.
Thus Alhaji is just as thirsty ad!
What did he keave behind in Aso Rock that he is so much doing everything to go and pick ?
[/s]
modelmike7 how far cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by DAntivirus: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Baby please, let me just enter thats all... I won't even go in, just the tip, just once... grin

This man is suffering from presidential konji grin

let's give him o before he will go and commit suicide... let's allow him enter grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by inforesource: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
By this statement Atiku has lost it. He is not sincere. NEXT person please.

12 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
First man in his lineage to cross 70 years. Obviously on borrowed time. Go and rest mr man

3 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by helphelp: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
One term is enough time to clear out our reserves

2 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by krownjoy97: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
ATIKU ATIKU ATIKU, WOT ELSE DO U WANT AGAIN........PLS, LET ME ASK WHERE IS UR BOI, FAYOSE,
AWAITING VP DAT WILL NEVER BE.......I AM IN PAIN OOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
I see

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
who go vote for this mofo. Atiku should go and sit where. Must you be president? Lets even hear your manifesto. If you are even to be consider.

If this is what pdp is producing. I sorry for them.
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by LesbianBoy(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Dear Nigerians, as the 2019 elections draws nearer...

Which one are you getting...PVC or VISA?

LIKE for pvc SHARE for visa! grin grin

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Naturestyle(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
These old men have all done their bits at youth age without no better future layed ahead so let no sensible Nigerian give these old cargos a breathing chance

1 Like

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by kolafolabi(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Atiku and Lie Muhammed are 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by Peejay411: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Why is this man's interest in Aso rock? Abi he forget his boxers inside when he was vp?
Re: What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ by MAKABBEY(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2018
he has dream for this country, with all this his plan on delegated legislation... I will vote for him assuming I get PVC..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.