Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! (604 Views)

Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' / See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by kissval1388: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good day Nairalanders and Happy sunday!!!!

I had a dream last 3 weeks and i will love to share it with you guys!!!
Initially, I didnt want to share this dream with anyone but my heart kept disturbing me to share it for a better interpretation

In my dream, I was in a class with my coursemates and the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo was the one lecturing us....

I looked through the window and behold, I saw a big truck drowning in a small pond... The truck was sinking and everyone was shouting...
Immediately, our lecturer, (Osibanjo) left the class and went straight in to the truck... Now, everyone was scared because we thought he was going to die...
Osibanjo, struggled, struggled and struggled with the truck until he finally drove it out of the pond....
Everyone was amazed and happy....

N:B!! I had this dream 3 weeks ago.... Am not too religious.. I don't even understand the meaning of the dream...
When I woke up, i hissed and went about my normal business but my mind has been disturbing me to share this dream with everyone.....
Thanks!!!!
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by madridguy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by kissval1388: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
N.B, am an Igbo guy.... Nobody should tag me a zombie or wailer...
I just want to understand the meaning of this dream....

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, pls help me... Move this post to front page....
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
That is Nigeria economy you and thank God Starboy did not allow it to sink.

kissval1388:

I looked through the window and behold, I saw a big truck drowning in a small pond... The truck was sinking and everyone was shouting...
Immediately, our lecturer, (Osibanjo) left the class and went straight in to the truck... Now, everyone was scared because we thought he was going to die...
Osibanjo, struggled, struggled and struggled with the truck until he finally drove it out of the pond....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Larryfest(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
You carry politics matter for your mind still carry am enter dream land na wa for u o, seems enough money dey your control cos if you are still on the street hustling this politicians will be the last people you will ever dream of...
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Davash222(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Okay.. But please rush to any nearby pharmacy, tell the Pharmacist to give you Artesunate Amodiaquine

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Symptoms of Malaria.
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by SalamRushdie: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
BMC zombies have resorted to religious alarmism to sell their dead candidates !!!! Osinbanjo can go to Daura with Buhari and help him drive truck when we send Buhari out

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Asshurbanipal: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
madridguy:
That is Nigeria economy you and thank God Starboy did not allow it to sink.

Thank God you admit its sinking under the dullard

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Asshurbanipal: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
BMC zombies have resorted to religious alarmism to sell their dead candidates !!!! Osinbanjo can go to Daura with Buhari and help him drive truck when we send Buhari out
Gbam. The truck represent buhari gay cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
LAGOS O TO GE..... LAGOS O TO GE.....

TINUBU O TO GE....
TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...
THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...
BUHARIdementia O TO GE...
BUHARILOOTER O TO GE...
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by dnawah(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
kissval1388:
Good day Nairalanders and Happy sunday!!!!

I had a dream last 3 weeks and i will love to share it with you guys!!!
Initially, I didnt want to share this dream with anyone but my heart kept disturbing me to share it for a better interpretation

In my dream, I was in a class with my coursemates and the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo was the one lecturing us....

N:B!! I had this dream 3 weeks ago.... Am not too religious.. I don't even understand the meaning of the dream...
When I woke up, i hissed and went about my normal business but my mind has been disturbing me to share this dream with everyone.....
Thanks!!!!
chie malaria in action,
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
My own dream was that I saw Jonathan kneeling down as punishment because this present government told him to. Youths then went on a riot to protest such disgrace to him, the army was called, the youths conquered the army in that particular state, and they were thinking of taking on the army in other states.

I woke up. Have no idea what that means.
Re: A Nairalanders Dream About Osibanjo!!! by Bigii(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
kmcutez:
My own dream was that I saw Jonathan kneeling down as punishment because this present government told him to. Youths then went on a riot to protest such disgrace to him, the army was called, the youths conquered the army in that particular state, and they were thinking of taking on the army in other states.

I woke up. Have no idea what that means.

Heavy crisis after the election. APC soldiers would be overrun by Nigerian youths. Everyone should be prepared for this day. Buhari maybe decleared as the winner against the will of the people. Atiku will also decleare himself as the winner, that's how trouble will starts and APC army will come in but the Will of the people will prevail. Save this post.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Speaker Dares Ambode During Budget Presentation / Buhari Arrives Makurdi For Campaign Rally / Massive Crowd At PDP Campaign Campaign Rally In Borno State (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.