Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} (4493 Views)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
I always ask myself if Nigerians are mentally OK? Ask yourself are Nigerians ok mentally?

How would you be talking about Osibanjo, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore but, Osibanjo? Really?

This man's boss destroyed Nigeria

I don't think Obama destroyed the USA so its OK for his former vice to take over

I don't pity you Nigerians because you are all iti boribos

You deserve to suffer

Carry on, if not because of ban I would call you people slowpokes

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by LordKezzy: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maybe
Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osibanjo dressed like the men from the so called South south, what did he promise them this time around, I know Clark would make a deal without looking back, you would suffer for another 8yrs congrats in advance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by olorunthobby(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
They forget things so easily! Sometimes I wonder how gullible and foolish Nigerians can be.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
vasel15:
I always ask myself if Nigerians are mentally OK? Ask yourself are Nigerians ok mentally?

How would you be talking about Osibanjo, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore but, Osibanjo? Really?

I don't think Obama destroyed Nigeria so its OK for his former vice to take over

You deserve to suffer

Who is your candidate? Promote your candidate and refrain from bashing other peoples candidates, stupid slowpoke. All you have done with this thread is promote Osibanjo.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Treasure17(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
The greatest hindrance to Osibanjo ambition is Buhari's administration. Only infantile beings will disassociate him from this calamity.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by VaselineCrew: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
vasel15:

I don't think Obama destroyed the USA so its OK for his former vice to take over

You deserve to suffer

I feel your pain bro.

Nigerians have to be the daftest creatures on this planet!

As in, super duper daft!!

Fela already told you how they love to suffer and smile.

Ordinary water to bathe, they don’t have, but will die for corrupt beasts, abegggg

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiefoga:

Who is your candidate? Promote your candidate and refrain from bashing other peoples candidates, stupid slowpoke. All you have done with this thread is promote Osibanjo.

I guess it didn't sink in, I said I don't believe in Nigeria anymore

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by VaselineCrew: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiefoga:

See one of the suffering and smiling niggggas

What a country, gosh!

Water you don’t have, electricity you don’t have, currency, security

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

I feel your pain bro.

Nigerians have to be the daftest creatures on this planet!

[
As in, super duper daft!!

Fela already told you how they love to suffer and smile.

Ordinary water to bathe, they don’t have, but will die for corrupt beasts, abegggg

super super da*t

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

What a country, gosh!

He is ready to suffer for another 8yrs, na them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by kanupapilo: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
olorunthobby:
They forget things so easily! Sometimes I wonder how gullible and foolish Nigerians can be.
They forgot the role he played in the state capture of Lagos state resources through Alpha Beta Consulting 10% tax commission.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
kanupapilo:

They forgot the role he played in the state capture of Lagos state resources through Alpha Beta Consulting 10% tax commission.

You are correct

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by kanupapilo: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
vasel15:

You are correct
Jacob Zuma is in jail for his role in state capture of resources. We need South African prosecutors and judges to jail Bola Tinubu and Yemi Osibanjo over the state capture of Lagos state resources through Alpha Beta Consulting.

CC

TMKSouth
IronGalaxy
TjoBATHONG
zhike
JaceBlaze
LeSudAfricaine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Bastardlyrich: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tribalism apart how can someone be rooting for osinbajo or tinubu.
Osinbajo is part of these adminstration and it has failed.
We should be talking about men like ameachi,Peter obi or gej agricultural minister forgotten his name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
vasel15:

I guess it didn't sink in, I said I don't believe in Nigeria anymore

Then get off nairaland and go to the forum of a country you believe in. Leave Nigeria matter for us that still believe in Nigeria and are willing to do what it takes to push this country forward. I’m tired of reading your pessimistic mind state on this forum, zip it.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

What a country, gosh!

Speak for yourself, I have all these in abundance. And no I’m not smiling.

I’m tired of hearing about your problems, present solutions or shut it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
We should be talking about men like ameachi,Peter obi or gej agricultural minister forgotten his name.

Tribal idiots.

GEJ, really? The one that was too drunk to negotiate more than 3% derivative for his region while in office, whose administration used all our money to buy expensive bras.

That same GEJ? Thunder fire you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Bastardlyrich: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiefoga:

Tribal idiots.

GEJ, really? The one that was too drunk to negotiate more than 3% derivative for his region while in office, whose administration used all our money to buy expensive bras.

Yes I'm ijaw and gej is the modern hero of democracy far better than the rotten teeth and dwarf osinbajo.
How I wish you a Yorobad cowardd can say these your fine words in the presence of an ijaw man.
You for don dey shout egbami oo helppoo please I'm sorryoooo grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiefoga:

Then get off nairaland and go to the forum of a country you believe in. Leave Nigeria matter for us that still believe in Nigeria and are willing to do what it takes to push this country forward. I’m tired of reading your pessimistic mind state on this forum, zip it.

Mumu man, I know you are also on other social networks,even the owner of nairaland is on twitter, so run away

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by tron23(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiefoga:

Tribal idiots.

He was actually referring to Mr. Akinwunmi Adesina. The former Minister of Agriculture and current President of the African Development Bank.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
The only yorubas I know are the ones that support yoruba nation, you are not my friend if you still believe in Nigeria and support Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by tesseract: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
They are not OK...they are just gay

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Osibajo2023: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
fool, they are all part of this administration, no aspirant will come from thin air, he/she must be part of an administration, even in United, Obama was part of the government before elected, so get out with ur dullest theory, osibanjo is tested and trusted
Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osibajo2023:
fool, they are all part of this administration, no aspirant will come from thin air, he/she must be part of an administration, even in United, Obama was part of the government before elected, so get out with ur dullest theory, osibanjo is tested and trusted

You are working for Your 30k, quantinue while their families are abroad enjoying, you are here on nairaland fighting for the same people that failed you, look around you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Yes I'm ijaw and gej is the modern hero of democracy far better than the rotten teeth and dwarf osinbajo.
How I wish you a Yorobad cowardd can say these your fine words in the presence of an ijaw man.
You for don dey shout egbami oo helppoo please I'm sorryoooo grin grin grin

Shut your dirty mouth. I’m speaking in your presence do your worse. GEJ was one of the poorest politicians, became president and out of no where became one of the richest people in the whole entire Africa. Yet, you want to bring him back to loot some more, hypocrite.

Lastly, omo nna, stop claiming ijaw. You are not ijaw shinedu attaché by force, you are a flat headed mkpurumirri meth addict. Own up to your heritage.

I’m happy you can speak yoruba small, we own you. Keep practicing and working on your yoruba some more that’s the only way you will be able to survive in the southwest where you live because your region is uninhabitable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Invictuse: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Should we then vote for Petér Pandora Criminal that was caught in Lagos with over n
N250 million naira cash

vasel15:

You deserve to suffer

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by NnamdiN: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2022
They'll tell you he sacked dss boss when buhari was hibernating abroad , he's humble and loyal �
They forget he's part of the same freaking govt responsible for this untold hardship grin

I already know another zombie will replace the current one even though I pray against it cheesy

No be person vote buhari twice still dey plan vote tinubu cheesy suffer no dey tire dem

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by vasel15: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Should we then vote for Petér Pandora Criminal that was caught in Lagos with over n
N250 million naira cash

If you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by uthlaw: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2022
vasel15:

If you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra
nobody is making him president, ask for your Biafra in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by SaintBishop: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2022
vasel15:
Osibanjo dressed like the men from the so called South south, what did he promise them this time around, I know Clark would make a deal without looking back, you would suffer for another 8yrs congrats in advance
And what makes you think that everyone is rooting for the clueless Osinbajo?
Re: Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} by Bastardlyrich: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=chiefoga post=110375377]

Shut your dirty mouth. I’m speaking in your presence do your worse. GEJ was one of the poorest politicians, became president and out of no where became one of the richest people in the whole entire Africa. Yet, you want to bring him back to loot some more, hypocrite.

Lastly, omo nna, stop claiming ijaw. You are not ijaw shinedu attaché by force, you are a flat headed mkpurumirri meth addict. Own up to your heritage.

I’m happy you can speak yoruba small, we own you. Keep practicing and working on your yoruba some more that’s the only way you will be able to survive in the southwest where you live because your region is uninhabitable.[/quote
You can claim I come from se no problem.
But I repeat you a Yorobad man can talk in my presence as an ijaw man.
See yoruobad cowwards wet sabi fear.
Fear fear.
So it is tinubu,the rotten teeth or the dwarf osinbajo that is not looting.
Gej is a hero,If you don't like it do the awolowo.
Yorobad cowardd.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. / Who Between Atiku And Obi Will Contest With Tinibu In The Rerun..? / In Kano, ‘all Eyes On The Judiciary’ Takes An Interesting Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.