Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo (3525 Views)

"Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Zeelov(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy who is a daughter of a billionaire, Femi Otedola shares adorable makeup free bedroom photo still looking all appealing and beautiful.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/dj-cuppy-shares-her-make-up-free-photo.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Zeelov(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
She no even fine sef.

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Homeboiy: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
With her lesbian partner

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who Is that behind her tongue if she's available for pick up let me know.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Davash222(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
madridguy:
Go and pick Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Am not gay

Davash222:

Go and pick Buhari.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Jaysolu(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Beautiful!!
Though some sad nd depressed people would still lie to themselves that she's ugly and say trash about her

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by iamsea(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hope she's no lesbo sha Cuz if she is, she's wasted be that and Na double wahala for her be that o
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Bloggerdredd(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Augzy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
BOOMnaija:
She no even fine sef.
Sharap...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by parcydrix(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Homeboiy:
With her lesbian partner
That's her fvcking mum u piece of shit

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by GodIsBiafran: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
madridguy:

I think that's her mom, nana
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by BLESSMME: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
She is very beautiful naturally

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
See as she be like Batshuayi
Re: Dj Cuppy Shares Her Make-up Free Photo by HopeLoveLife: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
This kain bed no be for person wey dey wake up early mor mor like 4am go work and the kain dreams you go get on this kain bed ehn.... Make I no just talk...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Burna Boy Look Alike - Full Pictures / Regina Daniels Shares Lovely Set Pic With Ken Erics / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed As BBN Host.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.