Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics (3569 Views)

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Turned her Ordely to house help

SSS To Boi boi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Happy Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by SalamRushdie: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who told you that's DSS? So any man with suit is DSS?

That man is clearly the welcoming meet and greet party for a jet charter service company doing his job to make a customer comfortable and the policewoman is carrying he own luggage obviously

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by deomelo: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Enjoy the luxuries, perks and privileges while it last, your husband's days as the SP are numbered.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Who told you that's DSS? So any man with suit is DSS?

That man is clearly the welcoming meet and greet party for a jet charter service company doing his job to make a customer comfortable and the policewoman is carrying he own luggage obviously

The spokesperson of mesujamba Nairaland chapter have spoken

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:
Enjoy the luxuries, perks and privileges while it last, your husband's days as the SP are numbered.

Yes oo boss

Otoge

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

Your village people put together can't stop her husband.

Oshiomhole tried it but almost got burnt .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Why not be a little bit decorum in passing your pay master message?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sholatech(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
I've seen Remi Tinubu like this on many occassion when she alights from Arik Air Abuja-Lagos route. The guys in suit even carry her bags into & out of the flights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

Why not be a little bit decorum in passing your pay master message?

Like I said earlier , Deomelo village people and yours can't stop Saraki from coming back to the senate.

Oshiomhole tried and almost got burnt .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by kinibigdeal(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

SSS To Boi boi

But if that was Tinubu's wife whom we do see everyday with more than that, no oto ge abi. If you want oto ge in kwara but ko to ge in Lagos. You are nothing but an extremely infected Zombie

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.
NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALLPdp has won already so if you like wail till your mouth tear it wont change anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

But if that was Tinubu's wife whom we do see everyday with more than that, no oto ge abi. If you want oto ge in kwara but ko to ge in Lagos. You are nothing but an extremely infected Zombie

Ask God to open your eyes Of understanding

Senator Remi Tinubu is a Senator

She’s entitled to it

Tell me the position of your new lord and savior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholatech:
I've seen Remi Tinubu like this on many occassion when she alights from Arik Air Abuja-Lagos route. The guys in suit even carry her bags into & out of the flights.

Remi Tinubu is a serving Senator
What is the official position of Toyin Saraki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by kinibigdeal(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

Ask God to open your eyes Of understanding

Senator Remi Tinubu is a Senator

She’s entitled to it

Tell me the position of your new lord and savior

Answer me before responding to your rhetoric. Why didn't we need o to ge in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by deboysben(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

SSS To Boi boi

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by kinibigdeal(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is the official position of Tinubu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=deboysben post=75380056][/quote]

What is he saying Sef?

Last last you will be alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

The wife is a Senator

She’s entitled to security details

can you get that to your thinking faculty

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Remi Tinubu is a Senator

Bola Tinubu is a former governor and leader of the ruling party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by Tyche(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

SSS To Boi boi

I see reasons why you are called a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sarrki(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tyche:

I see reasons why you are called a zombie

Seriously I mean it

You need help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by deboysben(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

What is he saying Sef?

Last last you will be alright
by

1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sholatech(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

In all official Government protocol, Wife of The President, Wife of the Vp, Wife of the Senate President and Wife of the House of Rep Speaker are in higher hierarchy to Any Senator even in Security Privileges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholatech:

In all official Government protocol, Wife of The President, Wife of the Vp, Wife of the Senate President and Wife of the House of Rep Speaker are in higher hierarchy to Any Senator even in Security Privileges.

According to what law.

Can you quote the law

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by deomelo: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Oshiomhole tried it but almost got burnt .
[/s]

What's my business with this crooked and corruption loving and defending ipob?
Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by Angelparadise: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

SSS To Boi boi
You will surely get tired because zombies is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by sholatech(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

According to what law.

Can you quote the law

Please which law is issued on protocols?

Show me any law on protocols in this part of this world. Protocols guide proceedings and privileges. They are not about 'Roles'.

Attend Nigerian Public events and hold meetings with Executive and Legislative Officers and observe the protocols please.

We even dont have Constitutional Provisions for Office of the President/Governors Wives but FG Protocols grant them those privileges.

Even Diplomatic Rules recognise these. Gbemi Saraki for instance has Diplomatic Passport as spouse to Senate President. I also know many Spouses of Foreign Diplomats that have privileges bestowed on them.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by danchi2019(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
she is the wife to the senate president

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by spako4(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
O to ge
Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by kinibigdeal(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Remi Tinubu is a Senator

Bola Tinubu is a former governor and leader of the ruling party

Toyin Saraki is the wife of the senate president and the number 3 in the country. Do you want me to upload the security details of the senate president wife in US? Not everything is politics. Even P square security carry umbrella for him. However Bola is a former governor and it ends there. Leader of a political party is not in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Wife Of The Senate President In A Show Of Power-pics by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Toyin Saraki is the wife of the senate president and the number 3 in the country. Do you want me to upload the security details of the senate president wife in US? Not everything is politics. Even P square security carry umbrella for him. However Bola is a former governor and it ends there. Leader of a political party is not in the constitution.

Upload it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egbetokun Assures Kwarans Reformed Police System, Lives, Property Safety / What Will Happen To Houses Owned By Igbos Outside Igbo Land If Nigeria Separates / Dele Momodu Shares Tinubu Quote After Scoring Zero In PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.