Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) (5372 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) by Celebsnews: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geumcBzXjIQ

Adaeze Oby Onuigbo popularly known as Adaeze Onuigbo is a fast rising Nollywood teenage actress, model, dancer and a television personality. She is popularly known for playing the role of a kid in several Nollywood movies. She has been rated as one of the fastest rising Nollywood child actress. She was born on 2nd September 2005 in Asaba, Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria. She is currently 13 years old.

She is very beautiful, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in any character given to her by movie directors and producers in Nigeria.

Adaeze Onuigbo is originally from Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, but was born and bred in Asaba, Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria, where she is currently living with her parents. She is currently in her early stage in secondary school, where she is combining both her studies and acting career together.

She has acted alongside with Nollywood stars such as Ngozi Ezeonu, Ebele Okaro, Mercy Johnson, Ruth Kadiri, Queen Nwokoye, Oge Okoye, Ken Erics, Zubby Michael, Regina Daniels, Jim Iyke and many other top Nollywood celebrities.

On her last birthday, her mother celebrated her and wrote:
‘Happy birthday to u my angel, my pearl, my womb opener, my super star, each time I looked at you I remember no more the pains, the rejection and the tears of yesteryears.’

In 2018, Adaeze Onuigbo contested and won the ‘Face Of Anambra Beautiful Kids’ an event which was held in Awka the capital city of Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

Adaeze Onuigbo has acted in more than 30 Nollywood movies which include Perfect, The New Girl in My Class, Sisters Love, Karate Kid, Anointed Kids, Lion Heart, Beauty of Love, Festival of Reality, Return of Sharon, The Strange Shrine, The Stolen Crown, etc. She acts mostly as a kid in movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geumcBzXjIQ

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) by Emmafe(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wish her all the best

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) by Mintygod: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
she's ripe for fingering ☝
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) by itspzpics(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
wink wink
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) by timibare(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Mintygod:
she's ripe for fingering ☝
R Kelly....aw u dey na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan / “actress Sikiratu Sindodo Under Spiritual Attack” / An Interview With Yoruba Actress Laide Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.