Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan (5371 Views)

Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by dachilino: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2019
AY had quite an exchange with a fan, as he stated that his wife's ass in 100% natural following a video he shared which sparked speculation that she underwent plastic surgery. A fan who commented on the video, had insinuated that the comedian's wife, Mabel Makun had undergone some surgeries which doesn't look good on her. She wrote;  "This nyash doesn't even look good....wonder why they do it"

However AY who countered this claim, stated that his wife's ass in 100% natural. He wrote in response; '@official_missposh don't even bother yourself. Complete follow come from heaven.....even to AY and little daughter. Na we go sell give you if you one buy'

Here is the video that led to the speculation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/my-wifes-ass-is-natural-ay-says-as-he-clashes-with-fan/

lalasticlala, seun, myndd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by dachilino: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by Opportuneke(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Try and grow up bro..

Not everything should be brought to the public...

Celebrities and Nonsense...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by Rednaxelot: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Make AY post the naked pictures of the yansh to prove to the guy if natural or not

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by LearnITsmash(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2019
I bet she sleeping with other pastors and men with her big ynash undecided fear Nigerian women
Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Nawa o
Today is my birthday nairalanders, show me some love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by tydi(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Its natural..!! Yes, quite acceptable..!!!

The question now is, are you the only sole owner
Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by movingclouds(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nawa o
Happy birthday.. I've shown u much love, send me some cake

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by iTearHerToto: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nawa o
Happy fvcking birthday Ma'am. LLNNNNP.

I'ma take you for dinner tonight... Prepare yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by WoeBetide666: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nawa o

Wee you kip kwayet

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Opportuneke:
Try and grow up bro..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Opportuneke:
Try and grow up bro..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Eees like brother Ayo is lubbing cleam

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Me too dey wonder. I have even said it on here in the past. When did AY wife become this sexy?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:52am On Jun 04, 2019
WoeBetide666:

Wee you kip kwayet
Why
Re: My Wife's Ass Is Natural - AY Clashes With Fan by Nazarethnaza: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, myndd

(1) (Reply)

“Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video / An Interview With Yoruba Actress Laide Bakare / Ti’s Going To Jail…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.