Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt (76603 Views)

Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by anonymous1759(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2019
medolab90:
something needs to be done check the alarming rate of cyber crime in our society

meanwhile best collabo ever.

Something needs to be done to Youth who support corrupt politicians and encourage them to Steal thier future.... When politicians Steal it's wintch hunting, bigotry, partisan. But when Yahoo boys Steal they're lazy.... Untill we stop being Biased in this country and tackle our main Source of problem Cyber Crime won't end.. Man must wack... And is not everybody that will do pon pon. Some people are not naturally strong but can work with thier Brains if you don't empower them It'll be channeled into something else.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by anonymous1759(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=millionboi2 post=75393496]lol

Oga carry this ur opinion to Court room.... issues like this are straight

U own all this, how did u acquired dem?[/quo

But when it comes to the CJN who fails to declear his asset because he can't defend them due Process must be followed. Before you suspend him.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by anonymous1759(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=stanley000 post=75395313][/quote]

Capital purnishment should be induced to our politicians who Steal Onoghen, saraki, David Mark, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiohmole, patience Jonathan, Ganduje etc. Politicians commit more crime than Yahoo boys and Armed robbers. They DESTROY more lives with thier actions. But I didn't see you criticizing them in your post maybe you support them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by medolab90(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Something needs to be done to Youth who support corrupt politicians and encourage them to Steal thier future.... When politicians Steal it's wintch hunting, bigotry, partisan. But when Yahoo boys Steal they're lazy.... Untill we stop being Biased in this country and tackle our main Source of problem Cyber Crime won't end.. Man must wack... And is not everybody that will do pon pon. Some people are not naturally strong but can work with thier Brains if you don't empower them It'll be channeled into something else.

good talk though. not everybody can do dirty job just to make it.

just like any other way to make money is yahoo the government cant stop this by getting pple arrested jobs need to be created pple needs to be engaged in something productive.

some are even relocating to ghana just because of all this arrest here and there. no matter how them try boys go still find way.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by KinSlayer: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2019
lordvamon:
Sorry ooo

See this hidden site where Owerri girls are doing their mama proud. Hundreds of runs girls are on this site. Just visit and log in with your facebook to access it. Damnnn.......

www.owerriruns.com
they will hack your facebook, don't be thirsty... drink water
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Instrumentalng(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by dreamwords: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by zubino(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Haba... I thought the wise men from the West are incharge of this!!
How is it migrating to the South now!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by anonymous1759(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
medolab90:

good talk though. not everybody can do dirty job just to make it.

just like any other way to make money is yahoo the government cant stop this by getting pple arrested jobs need to be created pple needs to be engaged in something productive.

some are even relocating to ghana just because of all this arrest here and there. no matter how them try boys go still find way.

Must people who criticize Yahoo boys don't do it because they hate crime or support injustice. Because if they hate all these they won't support corrupt politicians and cry for them when prosecuted. The reason they hate Yahoo boys is because they feel oppressed by them with thier life style Nothing more . Our politicians give us bad name more than Yahoo boys. Our ex senate president is indicted in the panama papers, even the current senate president. A present Governor caught on camera is recontesting, our NBA and our so called Youth are all fighting for a corrupt CJN, our ex president's wife is also indicted with crime. Almost all our ex Governor have one scandal or the other. Even the current presidential candidate that wants to get Nigeria walk again is indicted with crime and Part of the country is behind him. SMH
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by olawale780: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
lordvamon:
Sorry ooo

See this hidden site where Owerri girls are doing their mama proud. Hundreds of runs girls are on this site. Just visit and log in with your facebook to access it. Damnnn.......

www.owerriruns.com
fool like you. Trying to hack people facebook account, u are a learner
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Craigslists: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2019
mhd5757:
No one even falls for internet scams anymore, people all over around the world have wised up, so they are just wasting their time, no one is going to fall for their tricks.

Jon Snow.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Roman7(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
mrtegation99:
Yahoo Yahoo have grade in Nigeria now ooh.
Osinbajo is a type of yahoo
Buhari is a type of yahoo
Pastors are yahoo boys
SARS na yahoo niggas
Nnamdi Cowardnu is a geographical yahoo
Mbaka is a full-time yahoo boy
Politicians are yahoo
Nigerians are yahoo yahoo oriented cool
EFCC sef na yahoo boys full am grin grin grin

So, it's a normal news jare, Except una discover new ones grin You can list them below sha

Therefore
Like if you need Visa to leave this shithole yahoo yahoo country or share for Atiku/Obi grin

Best comment.....
Everything for Nigeria na scam..Religion, education, Politics,

Sars and EFCC Na yahoo boys way no fit pick na dem vex go der just to arrest Yahoo guys way dy pick.....

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Wesely01(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Six suspected internet fraudsters including two females, have been arrested by the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Port Harcourt Zonal Office.

The six suspected fraudsters arrested on Friday, February 1, 2019 in a sting operation, were identified as  Oghenekewe Innocent Akinnawo, Kemka Godseat Amadi, Revelation Macaulay, Damilola Adedoyin Oyinloye, Mary Ndubuisi and Jennifer Vandi.

The statement from EFCC reads in full;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/03/six-suspected-internet-fraudsters-including-two-females-arrested-photos/

One of the Benz has an Official Police plate Number!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Hades2016(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2019
WayStage:
Stupid guys...
Una no fit die well.
sip tea u go da alright bro
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Codes151(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
How does what u saw on them translate to a crime?

Where is your evidence Exactly?
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Victorfreshguy: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Yahoo boys n Benz, they are very I love.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Timisamd(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Una no go die well!
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Lovemaester: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
SenJoe:
Joint ventures
Vote wisely
I have obediently Artikulated
but atiku is from Cameroon na, abi u don't believe nnamdi
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2019
stanley000:
tell that your friend that he should be the most senior foool ever existed. It seems no one is blaming the govt . Before fraud became prevalent only politicians were able to o live a good life. Only politicians rode the best cars and not even musicians, back in the days even as big as edris abdukareem was he couldn't do what rappers like MI could do but all thanks to politicians who were the ones stealing Money. If not for fraud no iPhone will sell in Nigeria. Everyone is a fraudster in one way or the other. You are using a Benz on top 100k salary, go punish you to tell you are legit. How much should a politician earn but there they are, going round the world but no one's able to question them. Now see the results and you blame the youths Look the govt should build a bigger prison coz them go find boys tire. Those country is messed up and you can't expect ppl to live a dirty life just because they want a gud name. Bleep reputation!!! Who reputation help.

If the govt isn't ready to creat jobs but think Boyz living large will just suddenly turn anew leaf then I leave them a goodluck.. I don't support Yahoo but still I hate what the govt has done to the economy and I am no coward to blame Boyz when they are just the symptoms and not the disease itself. The politicians are your disease, face them Instead.

Osibanjo had accident and everyone was sending good wishes?? Really H should have died! Yes I said it. They are our problem. You think his looting started today, even becoming a president he's been looting underground from his own portfolio.

Look as Atiku coming back, the one's he looted back then isn't enough for him. They have all turned Nigeria into a ludo game and here you are blaming the youth. Before someone who knows the price is prison and still decides to do the crime then you know something has definitely gone wrong.

Just reading your message, and I feel your pain. You are right with the situation in Nigeria.

Well, I just want to say that it is not only Nigeria that is facing corruption at the top, but the foundation of our problem is still flaws in our ways of life. The typical black man believes he must revenge and steal back what was stolen from him. No. Chinese and Japanese had their own challenges too, but instead of going the black man's way, they just had to start doing it right. China almost had crooks dorminated his economy at one time before they decided to do it right(not saying there are still no fraudulent Chinese). What good can you get out of China in those days? Fake, inferior, dishonesty, etc. But the China of today is different. You can import from China without going there these days, and it is helping everyone. Just imagine the Chinese people collect our money and start laughing at us that we are idiots. Lol. Gone are the days Nigerian importers travel everytime to go and purchase goods from China. The cost of going there is eradicated. The energy is off it. And it is easier to use the internet search for stores instead of walking about a city you know nothing much about.

Here is my point again. We must change our mentality. We must make Nigeria work. I do not think Atiku is the answer too, and honestly, Buhari is out of it. Sowore is a radical person who has stepped on too many toes and it is not likely he gets the kind of support which will put him there. Even he complained today that Prof Wole Soyinka has refused to endorse him. Well, I think Soyinka is talking about a coalition which was even started by OBJ. But that man caled OBJ faced reality which is unfortunate. But do I blame him? Of course not. Well, we might start arguing that he himself is part of the problem. My point is that I do not dwell on the past, solution is my goal.

Bro, if you should choose between moving out of nigeria and becoming a scammer in Nigeria, please pick the former. Our image is just too bad in the outside world. Even, I struggle daily to keep business and normal relationships with non Nigerians. They just do not trust us again. In fact, there is a case I am really working on. I was angry, i was brutal, i wanted to take my pound of flesh back, but at the end, I realised that I just have to relax. At times, we need to find a silent place to medidate and re-evaluate our actions. Nigeria is not doing us good anymore. The reality is that I just have to win that business/normal relationship back with patience and perseverance. It is a reality that is painful. Swallowing ones pride at times is hard. But it is better than defending crime. People obey gentle ways of talking and doing things, rather than using forceful vengeance. Same is why these yahoo boys are becoming heartless. But if they can channel that anger into legit businesses, no one can stop them.

I will not blame you if you decide to travel out of Nigeria. Just go through a clean path and do not break any rule. Many break rules. If you have done, kindly just try to correct them. And be straightforward in all you do. Tell your paetners and associates the truth at all times. We are guilty of this. If you lose a client/partner/customer/associate/friend because you are honest, be rest assured that getting him/her with dishonesty is not the way out. You will alway find soneone else.

I wish you well.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
stag:
Is it right for the Authorities to parade ‘suspects’ in a manner that subtly suggest them to be criminals? Without trials & convictions? Can’t they sue for defamation of character after being found innocent?

Well, warming up for the forthcoming drama in the Onnoghen Series. A blockbuster week ahead undecided

Yes it is, the same thing happens in the US and UK.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by MrDoGood(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
lordvamon:
Sorry ooo

www.owerriruns.com

So you can hack their accounts right? Scam
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by medolab90(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Must people who criticize Yahoo boys don't do it because they hate crime or support injustice. Because if they hate all these they won't support corrupt politicians and cry for them when prosecuted. The reason they hate Yahoo boys is because they feel oppressed by them with thier life style Nothing more . Our politicians give us bad name more than Yahoo boys. Our ex senate president is indicted in the panama papers, even the current senate president. A present Governor caught on camera is recontesting, our NBA and our so called Youth are all fighting for a corrupt CJN, our ex president's wife is also indicted with crime. Almost all our ex Governor have one scandal or the other. Even the current presidential candidate that wants to get Nigeria walk again is indicted with crime and Part of the country is behind him. SMH
Hmm may God help us all.

Cos the matter don tire us all.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
What the Nigerians who support these criminals do not realise is that Nigerians in Nigeria who want to carry out legitimate business activities will face many uphill battles trying to prosper their business because of these scams. Eventually, this will affect families , relatives and the country at large.

Stop supporting scammers and yahoo boys, they are destroying your future and the future of your children.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by stag: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
frosbel2:

Yes it is, the same thing happens in the US and
UK

I’m not sure that makes it right.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Traveln: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
lordvamon:
Sorry ooo

www.owerriruns.c?om
scanner weldone oo....
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Professorcplus(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks

Yahoo boy spotted! Scam

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by haryothosyn93(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Lataability:
Hello

Make diz people con teach how to do wire wire, I have been working like somebody who does not work at all. And some people will just start wire wire in a day and makes millions of naira/dollars over night. 9ja is not encouraging
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by haryothosyn93(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Lataability:
Hello

Who will teach me as to wire wire
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Crystolexy: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Order old facebook account (from 2 years and above in no specific order) and pay with bitcoin or Perfect Money $20. Contact us via WhatsApp +234 814 607 7079.

Whether its military, contract or plain dating work
No need for too much explanation we all already know how frustrating it is to open a new facebook account to use for G Work.

Loosing a serious client in the old account when you haven't collected your client phone number and/ email address.

Always looking for another phone number to verify new email address all the time just to open yet another FB account that will be blocked almost immediately.

Well everyone knows that old facebook account is the solution and we've got the solution.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Izunwa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why is that Benz SUV having Police Plate Number
Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by Slazim: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
These dudes make people with legal hustles look lazy. One day na one day.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Bandit, Bello Galadima Arrested In Sokoto While Buying Sex Enhancement Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.