Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? (49031 Views)

Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Tiwa Savage Undresses For Flavour On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by cardoctor(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Again and again. Why not?
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Nairastake: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2019
apelike:
this one must be a product of bastard child!

Learn to talk to people with respect

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
joseo:
Crazy tins just dry happen everyday..... How can an beautiful, educated and young lady be happy being a baby mama to the extend of showing off the pregnancy......this one just tire me.

I am not sure she's educated beyond secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by apelike: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Nairastake:

Learn to talk to people with respect
learn to mind your business
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Nairastake: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Flavour is at home with his kids a lot. All three of them, they have a lovely bond. They are happy together, I'm impressed by the dynamics of the family.

Being married to someone doesn't mean the person can't be a visitor to his kids. Some fathers are away from home so much that they are strangers to their own kids, however, Flavour has managed to ensure he spends time with his children despite the nature of his work.

Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents.

Love matters, presence matters. Whether the parents are married or not is inconsequential as long as the child feels loved and accepted by both parents. Staying in a toxic marriage will not help any child.

@bolded
Wise words only few can understand.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by apelike: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Roman7:

That's way too harsh for the her bruh......She only just aired her views on the topic if u in any way feel she has gone wrong with her post......just address it and don't go callin names.
hey! Her view is one-sided!

You don't go about supporting what is bad in our society. Is baby mama a product of good living? undecided

Many of those child grow up behaving stvpid like her because of their one-sided mentality which there mother have pass on to them.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Flavour has a very good choice.... He's eating a delicious food... If u know u know
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by apelike: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2019
HisSexcellency:

What about those who don't
Let's condemn that which is wrong and not try to rationalize it.
She's is quite aware of what she's doing and the consequences on her life and that of her kids but doesn't care cus of the benefits she's getting right now. Being a baby mama intentionally is bad, and no one should paint it anything else
thank you!

You don't go about supporting what is bad.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by victorian(f): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Itzurboi:
Here is the point. cc victorian
Your case was different because you knew what you wanted even though the guy cared less if you become his babymama... You never allowed what you feel for him to cloud your sense of value.
Anna's case wasn't like that; Did she not know flavour had a babymama... How then does she think she would displace her to be his favorite...
I would to refer you to able1993 comment on 1st page, then you will understand the difference between your case and anna's own.

It almost cloud my senses.

And when he requested I be his baby mama, I was undecided and later I said yes I will, with excitement , joy and uncertainty of what the future holds for us.

But that day I said yes and we agreed that I will get pregnant, that night I dreamt about my dead mum whipping me with koboko, and I was crying mama eh! Am. Sorry ma. She then stopped and looked at me with angry glittering eyes, saying so u want to disgrace my name abi? U want to disgrace my memory! By having a kid without wedlock! I will kill you today. She continued beating me and I screamed mama, I won't go through it again o, I promise I won't o! As I was crying, she stopped and looked at me with a resigned look, sighed with arms on her waist, saying but why spoil your life all for that thing u call bf. Then I woke up sweating with words on my lips, mama am sorry.

Sighs.

The next I called my bf and told him its over between us. I can't do this anymore, unless we are married before I can have a kid and moreover my mum is not in support. My mum almost beat me to death in my dream. He said but she's dead nah! Dead people don't talk! I looked at him with sad eyes. I know she's dead but she's watching every step I take. I'm sorry. that's how I withdrew from him and breakup. He was surprised but that's the end of it. Nothing he said made me go back to him.

Anyways na Anna know jare, she's an adult. So she's free to do whatever she likes with her life. Her parents are not even putting their foot down on her. So it's her choice.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

It almost cloud my senses.

And when he requested I be his baby mama, I was undecided and later I said yes I will, with excitement , joy and uncertainty of what the future holds for us.

But that day I said yes and we agreed that I will get pregnant, that night I dreamt about my dead mum whipping me with koboko, and I was crying mama eh! Am. Sorry ma. She then stopped and looked at me with angry glittering eyes, saying so u want to disgrace my name abi? U want to disgrace my memory! By having a kid without wedlock! I will kill you today. She continued beating me and I screamed mama, I won't go through it again o, I promise I won't o! As I was crying, she stopped and looked at me with a resigned look, sighed with arms on her waist, saying but why spoil your life all for that thing u call bf. Then I woke up sweating with words on my lips, mama am sorry.

Sighs.

The next I called my bf and told him its over between us. I can't do this anymore, unless we are married before I can have a kid and moreover my mum is not in support. My mum almost beat me to death in my dream. He said but she's dead nah! Dead people don't talk! I looked at him with sad eyes. I know she's dead but she's watching every step I take. I'm sorry. that's how I withdrew from him and breakup. He was surprised but that's the end of it. Nothing he said made me go back to him.

Anyways na Anna know jare, she's an adult. So she's free to do whatever she likes with her life. Her parents are not even putting their foot down on her. So it's her choice.

Thank God for coming to miraculously coming to your recue through that dream. But let's take a closer look at your statement up there for honest analyses...

From hindsight, have you asked yourself why you accepted to be a sex slave to someone without any contractual agreement (marriage)?

What could have been responsible for such decision, which you later found out to be a wrong decision?

Should you have accepted, like Anna and the likes have, would you blame the guy who sought your consent for a selfish relationship?
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by victorian(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

Thank God for coming to miraculously coming to your recue through that dream. But let's take a closer look at your statement up there for honest analyses...

From hindsight, have you asked yourself why you accepted to be a sex slave to someone without any contractual agreement (marriage)?

What could have been responsible for such decision, which you later found out to be a wrong decision?

Should you have accepted, like Anna and the likes have, would you blame the guy who sought your consent for a selfish relationship?

I was madly in love with him. He's everything I could wish for in a guy even though he's not rich yet but I simply love his boyish smile, the way he jokes, we talk about almost everything. He's very bold, romantic, not too demanding sexually. He's perfect. He's handsome, tall, dark. And he's a perfect lover.
We talk about everything. We don't get bored with ourselves. And I felt he's the one for me.

I would have accepted like Anna cos I was madly in love. And my business was going so well. The more I spend on him., the more my business progresses. Everything was perfect. I was contemplating opening a biz of his choice for him after wedding. It was meant to be a surprise from me to him.
So at least he will be financially OK by himself

And I won't blame him for making me a baby mama, cos I was so in love, happy and everything was rosy. And I felt our kids will look so cute. And also he's one guy that was bold enough to woo me, face to face with this dazzlingly smile on his face looking straight into my eyes, without fidgeting, unlike most guys that will be scared to even say hi.. Lol.
He's so friendly and charming. Sighs and he doesn't boss me around, at all. In fact then he was also my bestie.

Hmm, that's in the past jare.

My best relationship in the past. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Sparkle777(f): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Honestly I don't get it, Anna would have eventually met a great guy,common gal, u d have gotten a football player wit bouqour cash and lived like Adaeze. Does Flavor have so much money? Maybe I underestimate his income,issit not shows and shaking waist?
I personally don't like women who snatch guys from another but the so called guy could have stood for love.
Anyway to each their own. I wish then all well.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
All these broke azzzze men whining uncontrollably! undecided

Na wetin consine dem sef?
Always looking at what they can never afford to “taste”!

Is Flavour not a BABY DADDY? undecided
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

I was madly in love with him. He's everything I could wish for in a guy even though he's not rich yet but I simply love his boyish smile, the way he jokes, we talk about almost everything. He's very bold, romantic, not too demanding sexually. He's perfect. He's handsome, tall, dark. And he's a perfect lover.
We talk about everything. We don't get bored with ourselves. And I felt he's the one for me.

I would have accepted like Anna cos I was madly in love. And my business was going so well. The more I spend on him., the more my business progresses. Everything was perfect. I was contemplating opening a biz of his choice for him after wedding. It was meant to be a surprise from me to him.
So at least he will be financially OK by himself

And I won't blame him for making me a baby mama, cos I was so in love, happy and everything was rosy. And I felt our kids will look so cute. And also he's one guy that was bold enough to woo me, face to face with this dazzlingly smile on his face looking straight into my eyes, without fidgeting, unlike most guys that will be scared to even say hi.. Lol.
He's so friendly and charming. Sighs and he doesn't boss me around, at all. In fact then he was also my bestie.

Hmm, that's in the past jare.

My best relationship in the past. Smiles.

Hmmm, truly "ladies are coats of a weird material", only God alone can understand.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by victorian(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

Hmmm, truly "ladies are coats of a weird material", only God alone can understand.

Smiles, yes o.

But I'm not that lovey dovey anymore. I simply replace lovey dicey with jokes and wisdom, so it won't look like am rigid or too tough or stubborn.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Vested(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

I've come to this conclusion as well, going by my life experiences.
The truth is, women and men are here on earth to compliment each other. The things we see and experience from each other places so much spice in the life we live on earth. That's why we see strange happenings and occurrences in relationships. They are well expected.

I've met ladies whom I've told that we can't work out but they keep insisting even when you try all means to avoid them. That's life. The same applies for men.

In my opinion, God gave us freewill for a reason. How we use it falls on us , especially in light of consequences in the future. If we can accommodate those consequences that may arise in the future as a result of our decisions today, then by all means, go ahead with it.

To each person, his own. I've stopped being judgemental ages ago.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

it is sooo laughable to see you say you ain't holding brief for that lady... Damn what you're doing is more than that, infact you're putting up comments like you know are more than herself.

But let me ask you a question, why do Ladies want the world to give an excuse for their actions rather than take responsibilities? Unfortunately the world isn't built that way.
ladies want which world to give excuse?

This is quite funny, considering that this thread is filked eith men cakking Anna a baby mama and all sorts of names, most of these men have not even considered Flavor's role in it.

The same way when a married man cheats, the world will blame his wife and blame the mistress, but nobody will consider his own role. Men are infallible in the world, women musy be held accountable for both themselves and the men they are with and the few people who want a balanced view will be seen to bw holding brief for the women.

A man and a woman have sex, the woman is a slut and the man is a legend. A marriage crashes, the woman wasn't attentive to the man. A man is abusive, the woman was probanly running her mouth and was disrespectful. A man rapes a woman, she was dressed skimpily, she was asking for it. A man steals, he get girlfriend wey push am to go thief. A man impregnates a woman, na she no close her legs. Kids turn out for the worst, na their mama no train them well.

If there is any gender that constantly wants the world to make excuses for them, it is men. You people should hold yourselves accountable as much as you hold women accountable. You are not babies, you are just as aware of consequences, you can also control your urges, you can be the rational human....do not always expect women to hold you up as much as they hold themselves up. Women have enough trouble being pillars to theie kids, they don't need to hold up grown ass men too.

Black men are particularly experts at blaming women for everything or blaming a system, black men know nothing about responsibility, that is why they litter the world with fatherless kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by ChiefSweetus: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
BLESSMME:

I dey tell you...I was just looking at her with sadness
As if married women are all happy. Biko shift.

Nna, no lie, this girl is BEAUTIFUL. I'm just weak contemplating my recalcitrant ugliness cry
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by ChiefSweetus: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
maybachmusic:
Flavor

.dey sabi date fine women

Not like davido
grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Rawblings(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
I knew this girl then in JSS. She's a big girl now
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
ladies want which world to give excuse?

This is quite funny, considering that this thread is filked eith men cakking Anna a baby mama and all sorts of names, most of these men have not even considered Flavor's role in it.

The same way when a married man cheats, the world will blame his wife and blame the mistress, but nobody will consider his own role. Men are infallible in the world, women musy be held accountable for both themselves and the men they are with and the few people who want a balanced view will be seen to bw holding brief for the women.

A man and a woman have sex, the woman is a slut and the man is a legend. A marriage crashes, the woman wasn't attentive to the man. A man is abusive, the woman was probanly running her mouth and was disrespectful. A man rapes a woman, she was dressed skimpily, she was asking for it. A man steals, he get girlfriend wey push am to go thief. A man impregnates a woman, na she no close her legs. Kids turn out for the worst, na their mama no train them well.

If there is any gender that constantly wants the world to make excuses for them, it is men. You people should hold yourselves accountable as much as you hold women accountable. You are not babies, you are just as aware of consequences, you can also control your urges, you can be the rational human....do not always expect women to hold you up as much as they hold themselves up. Women have enough trouble being pillars to theie kids, they don't need to hold up grown ass men too.

Black men are particularly experts at blaming women for everything or blaming a system, black men know nothing about responsibility, that is why they litter the world with fatherless kids

If there is any trait I'll applaud you for, it is your ability to deviate from subject of discussion. You totally deviated from the question I asked and went on a MEN ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED rant...again please check my question and type your explanation if you have no answer to it.

But mind you, the reason why Anna and women folk are blamed in a sexual relationship between Mena nd Women is because...Women are the deciders of sexual relationship. No man can have sexual relationship with an unwilling woman, excluding violent means. If Anna had opted out of the relationship and refused consensual sex with Flavour, no matter how wicked and selfish he might be, they wont be in this situation. For you to know how dumb and stupid Anna and are likes are, do you think Flavour would have agreed or even be comfortable sharing Anna with another man? Do you think Flavour would normally agree to have another child with her if she had gone to have a baby for another man?

You see the thinking of "shared blame" that you ladies are always advocating for when issues like this arise wont work, cos women are the C.E.O of female Instruments that houses procreation, women should choose where and when to let have access to it. Cos when questions arise on consequences, ladies would be blamed.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Lotechi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
BLESSMME:

I dey tell you...I was just looking at her with sadness
why sadness? She is an adult and free to make decisions for herself. If she I happy, who are you to be sad for her? #individualsovereignty
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Lotechi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
joseo:
Crazy tins just dry happen everyday..... How can an beautiful, educated and young lady be happy being a baby mama to the extend of showing off the pregnancy......this one just tire me.
the freedom to be who you are without fear of judgement is what adulthood means. Nigerians are too judgemental.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by banio: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Richdad50:
I said in an earlier post somedays back that it is better to born a child in a love marriage than to raise a child without a daily father. I remember as a child. We had a young boy raised in a home by his mother who had him befriending a married wealthy man. The old man came at least once in 3weeks to see him. A few kids teased him at that time and by the time we got to 15years of age, he had fought virtually all known young men of his age. He developed rage as he grew and struggled with answers from his mother.

Ladies, before you take in, consider if your child will grow up to see a father at home or a man who regularly pays a visit. The psychological blow on the child is devastating to say the least and the consequence of social withdrawal may be evident.

#Richdad

Story story.

By 10years of age some children have been sent to boarding school, after which University and then they start their life. Guy don't let polygamy make U stick to one ugly pussy. If the pussy is not sweet enough, go for another. Life is too short to regret monogamy.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

If there is any trait I'll applaud you for, it is your ability to deviate from subject of discussion. You totally deviated from the question I asked and went on a MEN ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED rant...again please check my question and type your explanation if you have no answer to it.

But mind you, the reason why Anna and women folk are blamed in a sexual relationship between Mena nd Women is because...Women are the deciders of sexual relationship. No man can have sexual relationship with an unwilling woman, excluding violent means. If Anna had opted out of the relationship and refused consensual sex with Flavour, no matter how wicked and selfish he might be, they wont be in this situation. For you to know how dumb and stupid Anna and are likes are, do you think Flavour would have agreed or even be comfortable sharing Anna with another man? Do you think Flavour would normally agree to have another child with her if she had gone to have a baby for another man?

You see the thinking of "shared blame" that you ladies are always advocating for when issues like this arise wont work, cos women are the C.E.O of female Instruments that houses procreation, women should choose where and when to let have access to it. Cos when questions arise on consequences, ladies would be blamed.
see, this is why we say it is a man's world, men can do anything and get away with it, but women are not extended the same thing.

There are men who have stayed with a woman who uses them repeatedly, but women are not prone to do that because they are emotional beings and naturally care more than men.

Willingness to do something is a thing of the mind, that is why i mentioned emotional manipulation, that is why i also mentioned how young Anna was when she got with Flavor, but you and many others fail to factor some of these things and just assume she likes being used like this.

Anyway, we are not privy to the dynamics of their relationship, I used to insult Anna and call her silly for reducing herself, but I have gotten to that stage where I don't think I have any right to criticise someone's life decisions, I can only wonder why. Maybe she thinks she will end up like her name sake, Ann Idibia, so, she can hold on and very soon, you people will stop calling her babymama and start calling her Flavor's wife

I have my own problems, at least Anna has a man and a child, some of us may never get either, so, who we be?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
see, this is why we say it is a man's world, men can do anything and get away with it, but women are not extended the same thing.

There are men who have stayed with a woman who uses them repeatedly, but women are not prone to do that because they are emotional beings and naturally care more than men.

Willingness to do something is a thing of the mind, that is why i mentioned emotional manipulation, that is why i also mentioned how young Anna was when she got with Flavor, but you and many others fail to factor some of these things and just assume she likes being used like this.

Anyway, we are not privy to the dynamics of their relationship, I used to insult Anna and call her silly for reducing herself, but I have gotten to that stage where I don't think I have any right to criticise someone's life decisions, I can only wonder why. Maybe she thinks she will end up like her name sake, Ann Idibia, so, she can hold on and very soon, you people will stop calling her babymama and start calling her Flavor's wife

I have my own problems, at least Anna has a man and a child, some of us may never get either, so, who we be?

Even if I don't agree with your view, I respect them. So if Anna was a teenage after the first pregnancy, she's still a teenager for allowing the second one. The second pregnancy invalidate any reason for the first one, the second only confirms the reason behind the first one. it is all a case of a broken morally inclined society.

But your submission seem funny to me, It sounded like someone who would love to, but feels bitter she might not be lucky to. Whatever informed that submission, maybe age or something, I'll really like to learn from.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

Even if I don't agree with your view, I respect them. So if Anna was a teenage after the first pregnancy, she's still a teenager for allowing the second one. The second pregnancy invalidate any reason for the first one, the second only confirms the reason behind the first one. it is all a case of a broken morally inclined society.

But your submission seem funny to me, It sounded like someone who would love to, but feels bitter she might not be lucky to. Whatever informed that submission, maybe age or something, I'll really like to learn from.
you have erroneously thought that with age comes sense or a certain level of epiphany.

The thing with emotional manipulation is that you can be in that prison most of your life and you will never realise it is bad. This is like asking someone who suffers domestic violence, "He hit you the first time, why didn't you leave?" Or asking someone who was molested, "if he molested you the first time, why allow a second?"

Life is not as cut and dry as it seems. That you have sense does not mean others will. That you don't steal doesn't mean someone else won't. You cannot even understand the rationale behind such actions, because you are wired differently, but there are people in severe bondage that may never realise they are in bondage.

This world is a funny place. When you want to do things the right way, they laugh at you and mock you, but when you do things in the way of the world, the same people castigate you and put you down. All the people that aren't sleeping around and having babies, how many of them can say with their chest that they are truly doing better than Anna?

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by stanliwise(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Flavour is at home with his kids a lot. All three of them, they have a lovely bond. They are happy together, I'm impressed by the dynamics of the family.

Being married to someone doesn't mean the person can't be a visitor to his kids. Some fathers are away from home so much that they are strangers to their own kids, however, Flavour has managed to ensure he spends time with his children despite the nature of his work.

Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents.

Love matters, presence matters. Whether the parents are married or not is inconsequential as long as the child feels loved and accepted by both parents. Staying in a toxic marriage will not help any child.
flavour paid spokeman
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
you have erroneously thought that with age comes sense or a certain level of epiphany.

The thing with emotional manipulation is that you can be in that prison most of your life and you will never realise it is bad. This is like asking someone who suffers domestic violence, "He hit you the first time, why didn't you leave?" Or asking someone who was molested, "if he molested you the first time, why allow a second?"

Life is not as cut and dry as it seems. That you have sense does not mean others will. That you don't steal doesn't mean someone else won't. You cannot even understand the rationale behind such actions, because you are wired differently, but there are people in severe bondage that may never realise they are in bondage.

This world is a funny place. When you want to do things the right way, they laugh at you and mock you, but when you do things in the way of the world, the same people castigate you and put you down. All the people that aren't sleeping around and having babies, how many of them can say with their chest that they are truly doing better than Anna?

Lol...you just keep contradicting yourself...you initially defended her by stating she was at a time "a teenager" hence the reason for her action. But you have come out to say now that age and a person's stage of life might not be a total determinant of their actions.

What do you mean by doing better? this is the problem with the world and level of moral decadence in the society we live in. We have defined new standards for ourselves. We have misinterpreted freedom and rights. The world civilization has given people crazy thoughts about themselves and lives. The very first error about human existence is the fallacy that we can choose to live our lives the way we want. Maybe if an individual can determine how we got in to this world, maybe it was out of an individual's volition, then maybe once can choose to live whatever way one likes. But anyone who has no knowledge of how he/she found himself in this terrestrial realm shouldn't think he/she ahs got the right on how to live here...and anything outside the plan of the orchestrator of our existence here isn't a better life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Funke Akindele And The Bastardisation Of The English Language – Daniel Odih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.