Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State (47177 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You keep consoling yourself.

This is Buhari on the streets of Kebbi.

Even his street crowd is more than what you have in that venue.

His crowd at the venue was twice your show
Otondo you posted Sokoto rally not Kebbi see campaign poster of Sokoto governor
Atiku pulled more crowd in Sokoto and Kebbi than Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75383681:

More from Kebbi grin Kebbi is going for PDP

Bloody liar. Last pic was from Buharis rally in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by UncleJudax(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

Ewooooo see crowd.

Zombies right now...
Is the crying babe little Oshiohmole? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Still scanty
Post APC rally in Kebbi
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Bloody liar. Last pic was from Buharis rally in Kaduna
PDP taking over Kebbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Num07033711115(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
My bros & sis no go dey shout pdp or apc 4 election no risk your life who go win go win. I jst pray pdp win

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by bizzibodi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
I see a lot of underage children in PDP rally,anyway kebbi na APC state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Cameroonian thief. He thinks importing people from Cameroon would save him. I wish someone would just pull down his trousers.

This man will surely pay for all his crimes against the great Igbo Race. He used his influence as vice president to carve a Biafran territory, Bakassi, and add to his country, Cameroon.

Now, Ohamadike has made us understand why Nigeria lost Bakassi. Ati'aku is now trying to come back, pretending to love we Igbos, so he can steal all that is left in Biafra.

His plans have failed!

Ati'aku, Remove your trouser and show us your right thigh!
I better be a Cameronian than Zoo called Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75384060:

PDP taking over Kebbi
You can seethe scantiness behind sarathief.kids dominate the crowd,seems their parents sent them to fill it up for Atiku while on 16th,they come out for buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
bizzibodi:
I see a lot of underage children in PDP rally,anyway kebbi na APC state.
Pdp are thinking that kebbi uses underage voters.gej pulled more crowd yet couldn't get up to 20%

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75383941:

Post APC rally in Kebbi

I will post the videos for you instead before you say the pictures were doctored.

Make sure you watch all three videos especially the last one and try not to cry while you do

Enjoy and see proof that Buhari owns Kebbi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM9di-iHiVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_qfhmPf3DQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44-4SAzS9w
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by mcfestgee: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Cameroonian thief. He thinks importing people from Cameroon would save him. I wish someone would just pull down his trousers.

This man will surely pay for all his crimes against the great Igbo Race. He used his influence as vice president to carve a Biafran territory, Bakassi, and add to his country, Cameroon.

Now, Ohamadike has made us understand why Nigeria lost Bakassi. Ati'aku is now trying to come back, pretending to love we Igbos, so he can steal all that is left in Biafra.

His plans have failed!

you are a big foooool, senseless idiot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I will post the videos for you instead before you say the pictures were doctored.

Make sure you watch all three videos especially the last one and try not to cry while you do

Enjoy and see proof that Buhari owns Kebbi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM9di-iHiVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_qfhmPf3DQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44-4SAzS9w
Let me help you with the pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75384369:

No need for your usual biased pictures that's why I posted a video so everyone can watch.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Calers: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
I pity Atiku.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75384369:

Atiku is getting only 300k votes in kebbi. Don't change your moniker after the 16th cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Calers:
I pity Atiku.

Don't pity the Cameroonian. Its our money he looted that he is spending. Let him waste it on this failed venture.

I would rather he wastes it than he eats it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50ā„… of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50ā„… of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nice outing.Was expecting it as per bn a weekend rally.not as much as buhari own that was on a Wednesday.I doubt if pdp can get 30% of vote here in kebbi
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by asobo: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:
Pdp doesn't exist here.ex governor dakingari is contesting for house of reps under apc instead of senate under pdp.
So says a southerner, who knows little or nothing about politics in the north. Politics is local

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
asobo:
So says a southerner, who knows little or nothing about politics in the north. Politics is local
baba kebbi is locked down for buhari.pdp isn't strong here.I doubt if pdp can get 30% vote here.
Those kinda small smal votes buhari go get for southeastern state like enugu/abia etc na so atiku go get for kebbi.I no even doubt am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
After careful viewing of the CANDIDACY.....I dusted my PVC,..sent it for thorough medical Check up

Guess what,....The doctor confirm am good to go....my genotype is( A.A)..Atiku Abubakar and my blood group is O +positive.... Obikulated.....if you know you know

Go and check your PVC medically and mentally pls

Articulation is our goal........
Zombies....wail me an ocean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Pamtoye(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

Are u even alright??pls... Are ur senses im d right position?? pls remove ur trouser first lets confirm from ur scrotum if u truly are Igbo. U know der is a particular way igbos are circumcised .... Zombie 30k champion undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God the podium didn't collapse this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by nwanyionitsha: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Donzion77:
Poverty dey for North nor be small. See their faces as hardship dey signpost. Bubu change nearly made them an endangered species. Oya make una ATIkULATE before it's too late
The funny thing is they are contented with it. Tufiawa ndia.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
myboy2111:
They should forget about Kebbi. ..see the end of the crowd. ..full of small boys

Anyway nobody votes for a man from Cameroon
Small boys were used in voting out GEJ.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75382629:

Atiku pulled more crowd in Kebbi than Buhari
It doesn't end in pulling of crowd but in the rigging and actual voting. Then comes the tampering of election result by INEC in favour of APC under the protection of the law enforcement agents.
APC has tested their rigging machinery in Osun and Ekiti.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Atiku is getting only 300k votes in kebbi. Don't change your moniker after the 16th cheesy
baba am in kebbi here oo.if atiku can get 200k vote here in kebbi means buhari go get like "800k plus vote"
The person doctored the pix cos i saw where the podium was yesterdsay when i went for training inside the stadium .it isnt far from the pavillion as shown in those pix.I challenge someone to post video of the rally to prove me wrong.wanted to go there but I got there kinda late and I don't wanna snap a biased pix of the crowd when ppl wr already leaving the venue.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by asobo: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
ozo13:
baba kebbi is locked down for buhari.pdp isn't strong here.I doubt if pdp can get 30% vote here.
Those kinda small smal votes buhari go get for southeastern state like enugu/abia etc na so atiku go get for kebbi.I no even doubt am
Politics is local I reiterate. I will prefer if we all work for our individual candidates of choice in our "zones" rather than been meddlesome in other zones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? / Asia El-Rufai: Iā€™m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.