Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State (47190 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by asobo: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
ozo13:
baba am in kebbi here oo.if atiku can get 200k vote here in kebbi means buhari go get like "800k plus vote"
Where do u reside in kebbi
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75382906:

APC rally at the same venue, compare to PDP

1 APCAPC

2,3,4 PDP

Haaa....
This people don get us,badly.

I Dey imagine,how Atiku and Bubu go dey look at 9ja citizens.
See how dem Dey play wiht our brain like,bet naija.
After all the Dr degrees and many many Proffessors and uncountable grads.
Simply to vote out the old thieves and field in new energetic youths remains the most difficult tasks.

Naija Ronu!!!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by donphiilopus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75383681:

More from Kebbi grin Kebbi is going for PDP

Where did you get that last picture?

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by tonex360: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75383911:

Otondo you posted Sokoto rally not Kebbi see campaign poster of Sokoto governor
Atiku pulled more crowd in Sokoto and Kebbi than Buhari
hahahaha you really caugt the otondo, people are busy on social media deceiving themselves with picture of rallies, instead of getting set with their PVC.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
asobo:
Politics is local I reiterate. I will prefer if we all work for our individual candidates of choice in our "zones" rather than been meddlesome in other zones.
am speaking cos am working here in kebbi state.this is my 4th year here.even the former governor that was defeated in the last election when he contested for a senatorial seat under pdp is now vying for federal house of rep seat under apc.the guy jumped ship cos pdp got no structure here again.anything can still happen sha.na politics.
As it stands now I can't really say if it's buhari or atiku that will win the poll.the election kinda complex.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozoono(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Cameroonian thief. He thinks importing people from Cameroon would save him. I wish someone would just pull down his trousers.

This man will surely pay for all his crimes against the great Igbo Race. He used his influence as vice president to carve a Biafran territory, Bakassi, and add to his country, Cameroon.

Now, Ohamadike has made us understand why Nigeria lost Bakassi. Ati'aku is now trying to come back, pretending to love we Igbos, so he can steal all that is left in Biafra.

His plans have failed!

Ati'aku, Remove your trouser and show us your right thigh!
fool was he d president then? can a vice president tak actions without seeking permission from the president? pigs
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Corrinthians(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
ozoono:

fool was he d president then? can a vice president tak actions without seeking permission from the president? pigs
Afonja, read and understand! I wrote used his INFLUENCE as VICE PRESIDENT.

Tell your Cameroonian Lord and savior to show us his right thigh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by MyGeneration(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Cameroonian thief. He thinks importing people from Cameroon would save him. I wish someone would just pull down his trousers.

This man will surely pay for all his crimes against the great Igbo Race. He used his influence as vice president to carve a Biafran territory, Bakassi, and add to his country, Cameroon.

Now, Ohamadike has made us understand why Nigeria lost Bakassi. Ati'aku is now trying to come back, pretending to love we Igbos, so he can steal all that is left in Biafra.

His plans have failed!

Afonja
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by DakhnRaul: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
More pictures from Kebbi. Atiku is d man for d job inshallah!

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75382272:
More from Kebbi
Wow
The pictures are colourful.. interesting to see camels in one of the pictures.
Nice...
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by akdjr(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
The game now is showing crowd, but the end result is declaring Buha[quote][/quote]ri as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ogbonti: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

This man will surely pay for all his crimes against the great Igbo Race. He used his influence as vice president to carve a Biafran territory, Bakassi, and add to . So it's no

His plans have failed!

So Atiku visited America, that propaganda that he cannot visit America failed, now the new one is that he is Cameroonian? Hahaha hahaha, APC throwing anything on the wall to see what sticks....APC and lies, 5 n 6.

Who told you Buhari is a Nigerian? Did you not see his brothers from Niger visit him the other day to campaign for him? FACTS!!! Where are Atiku''s relatIves from Cameroun to campaign for him like Buharis relatives from Niger did?

APC the party of lies n propaganda, dirty inside, dirty outside, lies, lies, lies.... I am so sick of APC lies, never have we seen these magnitude of lies before in Nigerian politics.

They lie about promises they cant keep, ($1 =N1) they lie against themselves (Oshiomole sold party primaries for millions of $$$) they lie againt the opposition (Atiku cant visit America) they lie against Everything (The millions of $$$ found at Ikoyi) everyone ( Benue people are the aggressors against the herdsmen)...even the devil is scared to embark on a contest of lying with the APC, what a dirty set of scumbags!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ozoono(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

pigs I am nt even ibo , or Yoruba, I am Bini, back to ur Quezon, BTW president nd vice p. who has more influence to perform any order? nd pls bubu to remove his cap. nd lastly pray for sense
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Rhea(f): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
post=75382272:
More from Kebbi

The way Saraki take spread leg for that picture.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by asobo: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
ozo13:
am speaking cos am working here in kebbi state.this is my 4th year here.even the former governor that was defeated in the last election when he contested for a senatorial seat under pdp is now vying for federal house of rep seat under apc.the guy jumped ship cos pdp got no structure here again.anything can still happen sha.na politics.
As it stands now I can't really say if it's buhari or atiku that will win the poll.the election kinda complex.
AS IT STANDS NOW I CAN'T REALLY SAY IF IT'S BUHARI OR ATIKU THAT WILL WIN THE POLL.THE ELECTION KINDA COMPLEX
@bolded you just said it all but you were somehow misleading when you allotted some number of votes to Atiku. If you reside in the north-west you will agree with me that Kwankwaso now have a cult like fellowship same as Buhari. PDP shouldn't be underrated bro
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Iwanttoto1: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
myboy2111:
They should forget about Kebbi. ..see the end of the crowd. ..full of small boys

Anyway nobody votes for a man from Cameroon

Zombie , common leave this thread now
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Mohyin: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Apply Now>>>>
http://myvacantjobs.com/jobs/guaranty-trust-bank-gtb-graduate-trainee-programme-2019/

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
See how they lined up kids to welcome , Sagasse Adjate Aboubakar, originally from Surfi Tariqah, a Fulani ethnic group in Cameroon.

Many thanks to our erudite historian Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. for unraveling Atiku's Origin grin grin

Just like how Mazi tell us the origin of Jubril Al-sudani

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
most of these crowds that comes out during campaigns are not APC and PDP party members, majority want to see the aspirants
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by gentlegenius(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
See how they lined up kids to welcome , Sagasse Adjate Aboubakar, originally from Surfi Tariqah, a Fulani ethnic group in Cameroon.

Many thanks to our erudite historian Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. for unraveling Atiku's Origin grin grin
We prefer the Cameroonian instead of the Sudanese.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari, Kai maƙaryaci ne! grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi, Buhari will seriously hope on INEC and army to announce his fake numbers now. There is no hope of winning lai lai! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Akabuking: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

mumu dey worry you.

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by AMI3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

yo u don't know your history
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Abimaye: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
MTN users now get 1.2GB for 150 on mpulse ➕ free whatsapp Extensive Chat

MTN NG has unveiled a special prepaid plan dubbed “MTN mPulse” for our......

Details:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/02/03/mtn-awoof-alert-get-1-2gb-for-n150/

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by AMI3(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

stop disgracing your self in the public too sad go ask your father what really took place back then
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by eki2000(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

Be very careful how you Biafra thieves claim people's territory. Bakassi was in Cross river and Cross river is never part of your blind and idiotic Biafra struggle.

Odiok ōno ette mfo

Atikulated.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ABLEGUY24(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

This gullible members of ipob when will sense fall on you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by rapid101(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin clown ny full nairaland I swear cheesy cheesy
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by NinjaMetahuman: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:

His plans have failed!

your trolling is on another level today grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by odomanis: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

So believe Nnamdi Kanu so much now ? That means he was right about Buhari and Jubril from Sudan. But you were not this excited then,why ? I remember you even insulted him. What a hypocrite you are !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) / Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.