Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes (7150 Views)

Poll: Which area(s) will you be interested in for training and Business development?

PASTRIES. (MEAT PIES, DOUGHNUT, SAUSAGES, SCOTCH EGGS,): 0% (0 votes)
CAKE BAKING AND DECORATION{FONDANT/ROYAL ICING & BUTTER ICING}.: 0% (0 votes)
SMALL CHOPS VARIETY: 0% (0 votes)
SOUP, STEWS, SAUCES, VEGITABLE DELICACIES: 0% (0 votes)
PEPER SOUPS (MEAT, FISH,CHICKEN,SNAIL,TURKEY,BUSH MEAT etc.): 0% (0 votes)
GENERAL EVENT MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES: 0% (0 votes)
JUST REQUIRE CATERING SERVICES FOR AN OCCASSION: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Need Suppliers Of High Quality Office Shirts At Competitive Prices(100pcs/mth) / Treat Your Acne And Your Spots With Proactiv And Meladerm At Competitive Prices / Black Oil Nd Ago 4 Sale @ Competitive Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes by KayJay82: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
Decent Training at Competitive Prices : Pastry, Cake Baking, Cake Decoration, various African dishes etc,

Dear Nairalanders,

Compliments of the day to you.

My name is Josephine.

I am a Caterer / Event Planner and I also organise training sessions for people who are interested in starting up a business in Catering. My business name is KayJay Cuisines and Confectionery. I am based in Lagos but by virtue of my business I have had reasons to be in quite a number of states within Nigeria.

I have observed over the years that there is an unsatisfied want for professional Event managers/ Catering Professionals, as we all know Nigerians are fun loving people and throughout the year there is always a party here or there and the people throwing such parties need support in achieving a grand occasion.

Most of the training I had done in the past have been personalised; however I believe we can work together with as many that are interested in learning how to prepare a wide range of Pastries, Cake baking, cake decoration(Butter Icing / Fondant Icing etc. also preparation of a variety of Nigerian soups, stews and vegetables)

Apart from those who are interested in going into business people who also believe in good home prepared meals for their families can also take advantage of this Forum.

The cost of achieving all these will be very flexible and convenient since we will leverage on number of people that will be involved in the training.

Yo may kindly declare your interest right here on this thread and/or contact me or my assistants on the folowing numbers for further clarification, or the e-mails below.

Should you have people in need of catering services kindly use theses details also to get across, I may also use the catering service herein to teach and put you through some cooking/baking skills free based on the catering job introduced.

Whatever is on your mind; please let us have a chat, we will definitely strike a deal favourable to all parties.

Thank you for your time.

Warmest regards

Josephine Somoye

GSM :08054261237, 08058996834, 07028843159

TEL: 01-2120722

E-mail     josephine_somoye@yahoo.com
              nuclearsomoye@yahoo.co.uk

[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes by acabado: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2012
Have you heard about TMB show?
Re: Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes by FSArrangements: 2:36pm On May 03, 2012
FS Fruit Arrangements is coming to a location near you in Nigeria.
-Have you been trying your hands on Fruit Arrangements, Fruit Bouquets, Fruit Baskets, Fruit Carvings, Fruit Numberings & Letterings, Fruit Kabobs, Fruit Platters, Fruit Trees & all the other designs out there?
-Have you be wondering how to start your own fruit business & make money?
-Have you been having sleepless nights becos you just want to 'wow' your clients with a fruit 'spectacular'?

These and many more questions will be answered at a training course designed to enrich, empower and enable you to learn & start your own money making fruit business.

Register today!!!

Please contact us @ fsdirectshop@yahoo.com
Re: Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes by schendy(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2012
@op, i am intrested in learning the first three courses mentioned, but the truth is, most training schools are too pricey for me. How much do u charge per course??.

@acabado, just checked ur website n cant find the training fee for ur ''intermediate baking course''.

(1) (Reply)

Finally! A Nigerian Cake Decorating Blog / Special Offer: Detailed Autocad & Pdms Training in ibadan / Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Skincare Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.