Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (76481 Views)

Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Femi316: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tundemuttee:
A Special Governor's Advisory Committee (GAC) meeting was held on Sunday in marina, Lagos to resolve the conflict between Gov. Ambode and Lagos State House of Assembly. The below are the speeches made at the meeting attended, among others, by APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Lagos central Senatorial Leader, Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, his deputy, Dr. (Mrs) Idiat Adebute, House of Assembly Speaker Mudashiru Obasa, his Deputy, Hon. Wasiu Esinlokun

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC National Leader

"We held a meeting on behalf of entire Lagosians. In the last one week or so, there has been some talk about a conflict between the Executive and the Legislature in Lagos. This is of great concern to us. We looked at the source of the conflict, which is normal in a democracy, and that is why there are also conflict-resolution mechanisms. We examined the grievances on both sides. As leaders, we also looked into areas where there has to be compromise. In order to build institutions and encourage consensus building, we have to do what is right.
There is no impeachment. Let there be more communication and consensus-building and understanding. All these are inbuilt in the democratic system.

"We thank the Speaker and the leadership of the House. We thank the Governor and the Deputy Governor. They have all demonstrated respect for the party leadership in Lagos. You know when Lagos sneezes, other areas catch cold. We are happy that we are able to resolve the conflict and things will start moving well going forward."

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Just-In-APC-Leaders-Hold-Crucial-Meeting-To-Resolve-Ambodes-Impeachment.html
Me Tinunu will never say anything about this because he his the brain behind this......every man must die.......?
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by osusuallstars: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMBODE the woman Governor have been coerced to give out the 100billion naira for Tinubu and his campaign boys scout governor ashanwoo olu and the rubber stamp house of assembly
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by spiralwedge(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Ambode is the biggest coward politician I have ever come across..

What would you want him do otherwise?

I would rather assume Lagosians are the biggest cowardly voters ever. All Lagosians need to do is to vote someone else. Thats all
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Babaalawo: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
O to ge! Lagos version loading...
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by saucemanny(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

you better sharappp there.what do kno about politics
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
mightyhazell:
A once touted world best governor by apc? What exactly gave within these past few months cool
my brother i tire ohhhhh. In as much as i don't politicians, I'm still asking the same question. This is a man liked so much by APC both home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by engrrichie92(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
fykes:
The average Yoruba man is all talk and no action..... It's not ambodes fault that he's a coward... He's born one

You are mad
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by cheaperstores: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
7Alexander:
Nigerian politicians and their useless grandstanding. Shame on Tinubu and his goons.
Isn't Ambode the most chicken hearted givernor ever? 4 years as governor and you have no voice nor footmen.

Let's vote Jimi Agbaje ahead to end this madness.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Blue3k(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
grandstar:

Ambode barely got 10% of the votes in the primaries. You want him to fight a man which such a mighty and formidable arsenal and win? Why does Tinubu want him out in the first place? Perhaps the "coward" stepped on Tinubu's toes.

That doesn't matter to anyone. They want you to believe that he was cheated out his ticket like Bernie Sanders without the evidence. PDP supporters should be happy if APC ran a less popular candidate in general election. The only of thing about this ststement is fact the issues stste assembly raised is being addressed. If Ambode did what they're accused he should be punidhed if they're lying it should be exposed.

I guess the monday deadline is dead. Its funny how politicians make u turn so fast.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by meccuno: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
BabaO2:

Those are the bold and courageous unlike:
Azikiwe that ran away and left his followers during the war for the fear of being killed, same thing applied to chest beating Ojukwu. Your Evans can't even own up to the crime he was caught inside of, he was crying like a baby.. set of coward generation..
Evan is a criminal and not an Igbo Leader. is that what your people tell the younger ones? meanwhile. the story of MKO is on youtube. i wonder how the dude is a hero of the yorubas. he is a common thief and a criminal just like Evans. if you dont believe me, ask Fela. I.T.T come to mind.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Blue3k:
Does this mean the state assembly has forgiven Ambode for the alleged wrong doing? They claimed he spent money not budgeted for. If he broke the law what resolution would they come to.

There are all sorts of rumours

My cousin told me that after having a call with Tinubu he forgot to cut the call and started badmouthing his godfather stating that it is money he wants again. And that once election is over, he will be his own man.

All sorts of rumours, No one knows which is true, Only truth is that Lagos state is in the grip of a godfather, though to a good extent benign

Though Igbos condemn the Yoruba's for tolerating the man, they forget the benefits are nevertheless far better than what they derived from their governors. That is why they tolerate him or he would have been booted out. The few years of PDP governors that ruled states in Yorubaland were fraught with awful governance

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by reuben79: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who behind d impeachment? Is desame greedy and selfish opolo eyes dat behind it,always destroy others political career and build his own
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by shugabasbn: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
fykes:
The average Yoruba man is all talk and no action..... It's not ambodes fault that he's a coward... He's born one

Some people are born uncultured, without any trace of working grey mater on their brain. Imagine referring to whole tribe has bn coward. I don't blame you but the moderators of this blog that thrive on tribal and religion comment. The guy has to b ban for life here to be a lesson to uncultured like him.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Blue3k(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
grandstar:

There are all sorts of rumours

My cousin told me that after having a call with Tinubu he forgot to cut the call and started badmouthing his godfather stating that it is money he wants again. And that once election is over, he will be his own man.

All sorts of rumours, No one knows which is true, Only truth is that Lagos state is in the grip of a godfather, though to a good extent benign

Though Igbos condemn the Yoruba's for tolerating the man, they forget the benefits are nevertheless far better than what they derived from their governors. That is why they tolerate him or he would have been booted out. The few years of PDP governors that ruled states in Yorubaland were fraught with awful governance

The rumors dont mean anything to me. Either Ambode broke the law or he didn't. Tinubu conspiracy theories dont absolve him and won't hold up to scrutiny if they have to prove their claim. Claiming Tinubu is the big reason sucessful is silly. The guy isnt a monalith and he doesnt rule alone like a god.

The points about pdp vs apc governance make sense.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Afospecialk: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
I can see many miscreants IPOB are crying bcs they were expecting outburst the outcome is peaceful yet they are shouting coward.

IPOB lack manners and very disruptive in nature and they believe other ethics should carry same mentality

Yorubas are far beyond just politics nd ethnicity, Yoruba believe that pens are mightier than sward but only those who have brain would understand it. .

SW development is our major goal.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by sniperr007(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

How sir
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by sangresan(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
fykes:

Kanu

Ojukwu

Melford Okilo

Chukwuemeka Ezeife

Nwodo

Ekwueme

Alamieshega

Dappa Biriye

All Cowards

Now, compare them with

Akinrinade

Obasanjo

Gani Fawehinmi

Alabi Isama

Victor Banjo

Ademoyega

and Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion...
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by 9gerian: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wow! So Apt shocked

You left out:
Awolowo
General Tunde Idiagbon
Akintola
Gani
Fela
Abraham Adesanya
Benjamin Adekunle
Beko Ransome Kuti
Funmilayo Ransome Kuti

...And a host of others too numerous to mention, including new generation activists who do not make noise but face issues head on, like their forerunners.

No leader that is a coward enjoys followership in the SW Yoruba region.

However, the Igbos have not been lucky with their crop of leaders. They keep having same kinds of self centered leaders, who talk big making their people to die believing their lies, while they themselves flee at the first sign of danger.

I don’t know how Igbos can ever muster the courage to call Yorubas cowards. Reno Omokri put it rightly when he said Yorubas are not and could not be described as cowards, and went further to compare Ojukwu and Awolowo historically. This is moreso as a lot of people from other regions have benefited immensely from the actions / defense that Yorubas sons and daughters have been championing on behalf of others (especially the most vulnerable in Nigeria) since the advent of the amalgamation of protectorates that later became Nigeria.

And just because the Yorubas refused to fight your Biafra war is no reason to call the most outstanding and all-round well balanced tribe in Nigeria cowards.

Even the Bible says: “Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?” Luke 14:31

This is clearly a case of a pot calling a kettle black.

Every individual, and people alike must; Fight their battles, man up and take responsibility for their success and or failures. That’s what reasonable people do!!!

Stop going about hating on Yoruba people who don’t even care where you come from or what you do with your lives!!!

BabaO2:

Check the meaning of a coward and compare it with the lives of the following:
Azikiwe
Ojukwu
Evans
Then compare it with
MKO Abiola
Fajuyi
Godogodo
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Ayobami7(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
好的
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by fykes(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
shugabasbn:

Some people are born uncultured, without any trace of working grey mater on their brain. Imagine referring to whole tribe has bn coward. I don't blame you but the moderators of this blog that thrive on tribal and religion comment. The guy has to b ban for life here to be a lesson to uncultured like him.
I thought u were going to say something sensible.... Alas.. U cry for a ban.
U think this is ur tribal. Newspaper u cry out to high heavens for an editor to be sacked
U are really one of the educated illiterates he was referring to.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Ategberoson(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
fykes:

and Igbo are all support and no development. if Igbo have sense as they try to prove here, they would have protested to abia govt for his unmoving development in that state, same as Enugu. what they know is to talk about another man's issue and leave theirs while it rotten

the best way to describe average Igbo man is just to tagged them a glorify village nonentity. KANU and ojukwu that pick race to them is a hero and brave. mumu people
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by Ademat7(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Gbigba imoran ko gbodo wa di ago , you said it all that in a sane environment, but unfortunately our nation isn't sane and you can only cure madness with madness ..
If care is not taken the way many people are playing lagos politics , one okoro will stand up to be the governor of lagos ...
Another angle @ ur last statement but Tinubu is not a king.This are d reasons why Africa has leaders who refuse to leave power bcoz upcoming ones will spoil their legacy thereby becoming an emperor.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by lenghtinny(m): 2:59am On Feb 04, 2019
fredoooooo:
Asiwaju don talk cool
For those that want the yorubas to fight na una wahala , we go fight ,settle and do our things as we like ... if una no like am ,lagoooooonn or back to wherever you all come from ... Awa la leko wa cool
You guys following Tinubu and his "babasope" style of politics....

Na una get una Lagos shaa, no carry una madness enter Ogun state.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by famagro: 4:23am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=fykes post=75383766]The average Yoruba man is all talk and no action..... It's not ambodes fault that he's a coward... He's born one[/quote

Ojukwu ran away,Kanu did the same after wasting so much lives. What then is cowardice. I rest my case until somebody answers me then you will hear stories only the elderly knows. Bye for now.]

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by czaratwork: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Ambode is in trouble. they will open his books and throw him to jail. na sugar coated reconciliation dem do. dem dey wait for am. he should strike a deal with agbaje so that he wont be investigated.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by erinalex: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2019
kerry57:
This man, tinubu is really getting very old. What happens to Lagos when he dies? I have been wandering about this for a while now.
worry and wonder about ur own life; why using panadol for another man's headache ?

U talk as if , na dat u like Lagos; yeye dey smell.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by erinalex: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2019
fykes:

I feel ur pain ode.... Kiss the truth.
Even outside Naija, we don't dare associate with ur noise making brothers... After the civil war y'all still jealous the progress and resourcefulness of the igbos.
Hardly do u hear any igbo man talk about the war... They all moved one and become billionaires...
Kiss the damn truth
the guy only wonder, why u must always worry and bother yourself about happenings in Lagos ?

Yorubas said they are OK with Tinubu; why should that be ur headache.

Or is there something you are not telling us ?

Once you hear that name Jagaban, 90% of ur tribe, will rush to comment.

If this man Tinubu is not important as you want us to believe; then always try to Ignore him.

The best u can do, is to call me Tinubu's slave, but it's still my problem, not yours.

The amount of time ur tribe used, in discussing Jagaban; spend 1/4 of it to discuss the way forward for ur region, and u won't remain the same again.

But u can never do that, instead it's Tinubu this, Tinubu that; so strange for a Jagaban that holds NO elective position in Nigeria.

The more u discuss Jagaban, the more u make him more popular.

Waiting for ur abuse, as that is the only thing you can offer.
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by fredoooooo: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2019
lenghtinny:

You guys following Tinubu and his "babasope" style of politics....

Na una get una Lagos shaa, no carry una madness enter Ogun state.

Follow anybody wey you like , nothing concern me with whatever you do in Ogun . Lagos is all I care about , SW follows and then Nigeria .
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by lenghtinny(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Follow anybody wey you like , nothing concern me with whatever you do in Ogun . Lagos is all I care about , SW follows and then Nigeria .
And Ogun isn't part of southwest

Why did your lord use Oshiomole to force Dapo on Ogun Apc
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by fredoooooo: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
lenghtinny:

And Ogun isn't part of southwest

Why did your lord use Oshiomole to force Dapo on Ogun Apc

Oga .. this one that you dey fume for head hope you're ok ? nothing concern me with ogun problem . If you feel like you can change things ,it's not by shouting and wailing online . Join politics and see how easy it is ...
Re: What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade by lenghtinny(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Oga .. this one that you dey fume for head hope you're ok ? nothing concern me with ogun problem . If you feel like you can change things ,it's not by shouting and wailing online . Join politics and see how easy it is ...

I thought you were the spokesman for the SW with the way you were hyping your Lagos landlord....

Maintain your lane, no go dey do pass yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.