Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (48479 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by CyberWolf: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
HomeOfMe:
The people always red caps in kano,are they in some kind of cult?
Kwankwasiya group

3 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Pizzle1234(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
I want to see the kind of miracle Apc will perform in Kano.. Kwakwanso killing dem all with his crowd effect.. Abeg who get Antidote for zombie? Some people need that so as to ease their stress..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by dharmilola003: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Massive!!!!
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by jamalnation(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kwankwaso na him get kano nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by dockokwus: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
ufotty2001:
I would have prefer kwankwaso than atiku
Kwankwaso is only good for eating into Buhari's electoral stronghold.
He is as extremist and nepotistic as Buhari and has open sympathy for herdsmen,just like Buhari.
Atiku is a far better candidate than him.
Atiku is as liberal,and intellectually sound as the late YarAdua.
He beats Kwankwaso hands down,except for the fanatical support Kwankwaso and the dullard have in Kano.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Carlyscales: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
the same people attend all the local govt rally, but in election it will be one man, one PVC and one poling unit.

I laugh in Swahili grin

Have u lived in Kano b4

Kwankwasiya guys have absolutely no biz with APC. But anyhow una go know how far in two weeks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Dpharisee: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
The reality is that Kwankwaso is more popular than Buhari in Kano, the Kwankwasiya Amana is an institution of its own, they see him as a defender of the north everywhere in Nigeria.
He visited Lagos and Ife to negotiate the release of northerners involved in rioting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by surevik(f): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
All my stay in Kano during my service, I never heard anyone saying anything good about Buhari... Majority of Kano Indigenes hate Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Excelboi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

Not a single photo of Atiku in sight.

Are they ashamed of him?
Don't be ridiculous. This is a gubernatorial campaign and not presidential. Atiku neva enter Kano yet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by TruthinAction: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Nigerians are Atikulated!!Vote wisely! Avoid sentiments while casting your votes. The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.

APC, please come and defend your failed leader.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

APC, please come and defend your failed leader.
Every day gives proof of Buhari's dementia-inspired mental incapacity.Anybody that's supports Buhari at this stage should be considered an enemy for life ..

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ClearFlair: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

Not a single photo of Atiku in sight.

Are they ashamed of him?

I think they are. And besides they are “borrowed supporters”. cheesy
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by kalufelix(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is the man GEJ should have handed over to. I don't know this man but there must be a reason why he is loved by so many notherners.

All the hausas here in Enugu are strong followers of the kwankwasiya movement

Apc would have made their mark on Nigeria's democracy for a relatively longer time but for buhari...A 72yr (2015) old semi illiterate that ruled Nigeria in 2019 with a 1970 template ..thus the alliance died right on delivery.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by rusher14: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Excelboi:
Don't be ridiculous. This is a gubernatorial campaign and not presidential. Atiku neva enter Kano yet.

Is that why his photo is missing?
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by muhsain299(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
What people dont Understand is That Majority of Kwankwaso's Supporters are Voting Buhari
The difference is The Guber Race
I must say Pdp will have a Good Outing in 2019
than 2015 where jonathan got 200k Votes
As it stands now Atiku will get close to 20% of the Votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by uthlaw: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Why you guys are thinking like this,the love they have for kwankwaso does mean all of them will vote for PDP......
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by SoNature(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Kwankwanso is an asset to PDP, I wonder what APC was thinking to let him go, he might just cause an upset for Buhari in kano...

Kwankwaso was live on radio in Kano today. He attacked Buhari mercilessly for raising the hand of kwarupt Ganduje. Meanwhile, Buhari claims to be fighting corruption. It was an interactive program, and many listeners called in to say that Buhari has failed them for that singular act. This election will be interesting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by chrisukeka(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
And somebody said APC will do what?...this just a rehearsal. ....wait for the PDP presidential campaign in Kano.....what happened to Jona in 2015......Will repeat on 16th Feb, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ogbonti: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Kwankwanso is an asset to PDP, I wonder what APC was thinking to let him go, he might just cause an upset for Buhari in kano...

If you port Harcourt me, I kano you

That Kano APC is hoping on is PDP now, so what state in the north are they hoping to get 1 million votes each from?

Meanwhile PDP will get at least 1 million votes each from Rivers, Delta, Anambra. Lagos, and Benue, mark my words!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Vic74real: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
hucienda:
na wa o ... which juju dis man dey use?

If his disciples vote for the PDP, don't see APC winning there.
True,his red cap wearing followers tend to go completely berserk wherever he goes.this is the real cult-following.not Buhari's knife wielding jobless almajaris

3 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by VictorEkwere: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
VictorEkwere:
When u provoke bees out of their coven u must be ready to face the bite. When the gods want to punish a man he first make him mad. God took away sense from APC and blindfold them from seeing the worth of Kwankwaso and made them settled for Ganduje that will lead their failure. This is just a local government rally by the time he will comp all local government in kano state then call for national rally that Atiku will appear hmmmmm a seed of pepper that u will throw will not see ground to land. APC is now left with rigging only and that Nigeria will be set ablaze that even the federal government might will not be able to quench. ATIKULATE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
4+4=NEXT LEVEL OF POVERTY.
post=75384308:
More from Dala LGA
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by XaviDayo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
millhouse:
that’s the kind of cult followership politicians enjoy in the north ( when you keep the populace uneducated and poor )

Aptly put. Sense wee not kee u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by deolu2000(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
If PDP mobilize well enough, the governorship election will be very close, and the Presidential will see votes swing in for PDP to cover for the south west votes that are few hundreds if thousands put together.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
muhsain299:
What people dont Understand is That Majority of Kwankwaso's Supporters are Voting Buhari
The difference is The Guber Race
I must say Pdp will have a Good Outing in 2019
than 2015 where jonathan got 200k Votes
As it stands now Atiku will get close to 20% of the Votes
Atiku would get nothing less than 40% in Kano

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Ejike818: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by deolu2000(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
ogbonti:

That Kano APC is hoping on is PDP now, so what state in the north are they hoping to get 1 million votes each from?

Meanwhile PDP will get at least 1 million votes each from Rivers, Delta, Anambra. Lagos, and Benue, mark my words!!!!
Lagosians don't cone out to vote, even APC has never gotten a million votes in Lagos before, how much PDP. same thing with Anambra. I just hope Atuku wins, not because I like him but I need to see an end to impunity, nepotism and religious/ethnic prejudices.

3 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
ogbonti:

Funny.no state can give atiku up to a million votes including rivers.kwankwaso is pulling crowd in kano and he can divide the votes.but akpabio is doing same in akwa ibom and you dont regard him.very hypocritical.atiku has no chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by senatordave1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
deolu2000:

Lagosians don't cone out to vote, even APC has never gotten a million votes in Lagos before, how much PDP. same thing with Anambra. I just hope Atuku wins, not because I like him but I need to see an end to impunity, nepotism and religious/ethnic prejudices.
Anambra produced 1.1 million in 2011 due to heavy inflation.that cant happen again.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by immaculate1234(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Cry cry baby grin

don't mind the fool

buhari has brought hell to Nigeria last for me if Atiku did not do well in 2023 he goes too I do not swell allegiance to anybody

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
ufotty2001:
I would have prefer kwankwaso than atiku

he has less political relevance in thesouth than Atiku..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.