Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (48491 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by IJOBA2: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
MY MUSLIM BRETHREN WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SLEEP TONIGHT sad
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Carlyscales: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
dockokwus:

Kwankwaso is only good for eating into Buhari's electoral stronghold.
He is as extremist and nepotistic as Buhari and has open sympathy for herdsmen,just like Buhari.
Atiku is a far better candidate than him.
Atiku is as liberal,and intellectually sound as the late YarAdua.
He beats Kwankwaso hands down,except for the fanatical support Kwankwaso and the dullard have in Kano.
No wahala we need Kwankwaso to deliver the votes now n probably as a minister or something

Atiku is d man

4 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by immaculate1234(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Octane66 post=75390129]This is a small crowd compared to apc crowd

Check my signature to migrate to Canada [/quote
You migrate mumu

meanwhile I am ATIKULATED AND OBIDIENT
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Lymasaba(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Why did Buhari allow Kwankwaso leave APC? This man and his cult like following has upset any attempt to predict a figure for Buhari in the far North. The man should have worth any sum of money for keeps by the APC.

The question now is, how would Buhari compensate the Kwankwaso factor in the South? This would be the deciding factor in this election; Kwankwaso factor.
man these will only affect ganduje but buhari is safe very safe... even myself I want ganduje out for lack of civilization and that vedio

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Carlyscales: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

I think they are. And besides they are “borrowed supporters”. cheesy

Una never see anything yet, keep following a man that can't comprehend and answer common question while debating with himself.

2 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by immaculate1234(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
muhsain299:
What people dont Understand is That Majority of Kwankwaso's Supporters are Voting Buhari
The difference is The Guber Race
I must say Pdp will have a Good Outing in 2019
than 2015 where jonathan got 200k Votes
As it stands now Atiku will get close to 20% of the Votes

keep consoling yourself, your president is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Foolishbuhari: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Funny.no state can give atiku up to a million votes including rivers.kwankwaso is pulling crowd in kano and he can divide the votes.but akpabio is doing same in akwa ibom and you dont regard him.very hypocritical.atiku has no chance

Hahaha this funny guy again! Them dey do roll call for pepper, egusi dey raise shoulder. Dem dey call men u dey call Akpabio. The SS don't do cult followership Bro.

Keep consoling yourself with the delusion that Atiku stands no chance until he pulls the very rug off your dullard's feet. LOL

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by immaculate1234(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Funny.no state can give atiku up to a million votes including rivers.kwankwaso is pulling crowd in kano and he can divide the votes.but akpabio is doing same in akwa ibom and you dont regard him.very hypocritical.atiku has no chance

I support you but it's a dead end, sorry signing out you are on your own OYO ntoooooooor I have hated PMB since 1900000000000000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by deolu2000(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Anambra produced 1.1 million in 2011 due to heavy inflation.that cant happen again.
Even Edo or so, gave similar numbers, but with Card readers such madness has been reduced. I just hope SE supports Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Indispensable85(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
No politician can defeat buhari in the north,I repeat maybe 4 d last tym here.
Your doubts will be cleared in 2wks time.
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Amumaigwe: 1:25am On Feb 04, 2019
deolu2000:

Lagosians don't cone out to vote, even APC has never gotten a million votes in Lagos before, how much PDP. same thing with Anambra. I just hope Atuku wins, not because I like him but I need to see an end to impunity, nepotism and religious/ethnic prejudices.

Then try and vote for him along with your household.
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Octane66(m): 1:55am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=immaculate1234 post=75391777][/quote]
Atiku cant offer us anything. Let’s vote for sowore rather

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by buchai: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Kano,jigawa,kaduna and sokoto will shock buhari/apc.

tinubu go also cry in lagos

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Na from whia all dis pipo kam from? shocked
Are these people in Nigeria? shocked
CHAI !!!
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ogbonti: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Trying to console yourself.... anyway it is allowed to be optimistic but let me ask you, the way Kwankwansiya controls followership in Kano is not on the same level with Akpabio in Akwa.... After Allah and Prophet Mohammed, Kwankwanso is the next thing of importance in Kano State, do u see his crowd?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ogbonti: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2019
deolu2000:

Lagosians don't cone out to vote, even APC has never gotten a million votes in Lagos before, how much PDP. same thing with Anambra. I just hope Atuku wins, not because I like him but I need to see an end to impunity, nepotism and religious/ethnic prejudices.

God bless you bro
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by tesppidd: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Trying to console yourself.... any it is allowed to be optimistic but let me ask you, the way Kwankwansiya controls followership in Kano is not on the same level with Akpabio in Akwa.... After Allah and Prophet Mohammed, Kwankwanso is the next thing of importance in Kano State, do u see his crowd?
The highest Kwankoso call pull in Kano is 35 percent, MAXIMUM.
The remaining 65 percent is Buhari/Ganduje.

In Akwa ibom Akpabio will deliver 40 percent.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by JubrilBuhari: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2019
tesppidd:
The highest Kwankoso call pull in Kano is 35 percent, MAXIMUM.

In Akwa ibom Akpabio will deliver 40 percent.
Keep consoling yourself, Akwa Ibom won't vote Buhari. You can take this to the bank!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by pheonixdld2(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2019
post=75383420:
More from Kano
I have been to Kano........Kwankwasiya is a movement over there. This folks believe/love for Kwankwanso is something else, you can even call them kwakwanso fanatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by tesppidd: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Keep consoling yourself, Akwa Ibom won't vote Buhari. You can take this to the bank!
keep being delusional.

Buhari has been winning Kano since Kwonkwoso was shitting in PAMPERS.

There are over 5 million voters in Kano, the entire kwokwosia movement following him upandan is not up to 100,000.

Don't be fooled.
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ogbonti: 6:06am On Feb 04, 2019
tesppidd:
The highest Kwankoso call pull in Kano is[b] 35 percent[/b], MAXIMUM.

In Akwa ibom Akpabio will deliver[b] 40 percent.[/b]

Ignorance is like smoke, you cant hide it, it will come out... you are here throwing figures and percentiles out from the sky, where did you get your data from? who or what system crunched the numbers to give you these percentage you ignorantly present here?

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Okay let me say this... kwankwasiya members wey i dey see for north....yes those with the red cap with white stripes thingy.......ok for their taxi ..stickers na only kwakwanso sticker for down buhari for up...i never see any kwankwasiya member post atiku picture as sticker for car....now this kwankkwasiya ppl no send atiku oooooo......they are fanatics and buhari is an ideology for them as a fanatic himself....the only way pdp fit help matter na to carry this kwankwasor along for everywhere for their rally for north make him kwankwasiya members they see say him don leave Apc cos...this almajiri 's still think say kwankwasor na Apc man ooo and trust me na dem shout sai buhari pass....
PDP know the reason they task Kwankwaso to campaign massively in all LGs in Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by JubrilBuhari: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2019
tesppidd:
keep being delusional.

Buhari has been winning Kano since Kwonkwoso was shitting in PAMPERS.

There are over 5 million voters in Kano, the entire kwokwosia movement following him upandan is not up to 100,000.

Don't be fooled.
Hahaha
He knows the number!
A typical zombie Al Sudani!
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by tesppidd: 6:19am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Ignorance is like smoke, you cant hide it, it will come out... you are here throwing figures and percentiles out from the sky, where did you get your data from? who or what system crunched the numbers to give you these percentage you ignorantly present here?
Whenever you read someone throw figures and percentages which favour Atiku you feel good and turn the other way.

But whenever the percentages reeled out do not favour Atiku you start asking where they got data.

Abeggi gerrout.
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Macabeus: 6:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Kwankwaso really get followers
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by ogbonti: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2019
tesppidd:
Whenever you read someone throw figures and percentages which favour Atiku you feel good and turn the other way.

But whenever the percentages reeled out do not favour Atiku you start asking where they got data.

Abeggi gerrout.

I don't support ignorant figures for or against Atiku.... thats not who I am. I deal with numbers daily in my profession and I don't get paid making false inputs of data from nowhere... in fact I can get fired for authenticating numbers I cant verify, that is why I am so concerned where you guys get your percentage data from.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by UncleJudax(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Mk17:

Most of his followers seems to be poor hungry people. I don't know what they see in him that warrant such loyalty. You can't get such loyalty from the common man in the street here in the southsouth as many people veiw politicians as criminals
Same applies to Buhari's followers...poor and diehard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Switruth: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2019
One Mallam that sells suya in my area like PMB but has this kwankwasiyya red cap.
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Mrexcell(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2019
post=75383353:
in continuation of the PDP rally in all local government in Kano, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was welcome by massive crowd in Dala Local Govt.

Northerners don't joke or play with politics and elections they are always turning up massively on every rallies wether for the apc or pdp I do wonder if these people don't have any job they are doing?
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by tesppidd: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

[s]Hahaha
He knows the number!
A typical zombie Al Sudani![/s]thrash!!
thrash!
Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by Mrexcell(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2019
post=75384308:
More from Dala LGA

This is definitely the place where the presidential election will be lost and won kwankwanso was really a big catch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics by paq1: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Apkabio is a Minority champion In eket ikpene senatorial zone. Kwankwasiyya is a hausa movement beyond kano but nationally. Kwankwaso will effectively dethrone Buhari in the north as the grassroot leader of talakawas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal / Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.