Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids (25601 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by obynocute(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Mehn dat wwe flying spear, is one in a million, see take down nah.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by osemoses1234(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Hh
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2019
PIPnator:
What!!
Did he do Randy Orton moves on her on the 3rd picture?
Mehn! Thats too mean of him.
Whatever is the issue, he is still the mother of the kids.
He shouldnt hurt her like that!!
That is SmackDown
I am very sure she provoked him to the peak.
I might even do worse. 4 kids

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2019
eyeview:

Every man has the beast subdued in him. Many women are 'gifted' in the art if bringing out the beast or monster in men. If you don't want to live with a monster, then don't unleash one
Naso abokina.. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by XhosaNostra(f): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Seperate this kind of WWE fight?
Be like you have eyes you're not using... Or you have spares.

If a guy was beating you like that, wouldn't you want someone to intervene & get him away from you? Be like you no get sense grin

The spectators are as wrong as him. How could they stand there & watch this guy beat up a woman like that? Bunch of sniveling weasels!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Newboss(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Rubbiish:

u are a product of d scam...

Marriage doesn't produce kids, sex does. Davido has kids and is happily married, I guess angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by mixta140: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2019
He shouldn't have done that , fighting the woman like that is very wrong.
Woman sef Gan like wahala . Why take his kids away without his consent. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by anonymuz(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2019
That man is a beast
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Techguyz(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2019
This womania wicked and deservesmore than beating. Bleep all the feminists in here. Are you kidding me?? Ran away for four years?? What if the man commited suicide??

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by scarybeeeee: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Na wa o,I know a man who keeps praying for his wife to run away with his two kids o.Such is life. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by alizma: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2019
this is very bad of the man and I hope appreciate authority will catch up with him on this.
having said that, ladies should also try to understand that men have feelings too. imagine how lonely he must have felt in those few months without his wife and children. women can fight to extreme to have custody of their child but they are always fast to abscond with child when there is misunderstanding in the house. they should always consider the fact that the man has feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by adecz: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2019
shocked shocked

Imagine!!

Running off with 4 kids.

Many women do this, not out of
love for the kids, but to torture the man
psychologically. undecided undecided undecided

She will go & shack up in one dirty corner
& allow one dirtier keke driver to be
shining her tohtoh because he gives her
N700 daily.

Meanwhile, I love the body slam
delivered by man; na only beating some
women dey hear....nonsense!!!!

Good work.★★★★★»»»»»

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2019
PIPnator:
What!!
Did he do Randy Orton moves on her on the 3rd picture?
Mehn! Thats too mean of him.
Whatever is the issue, he is still the mother of the kids.
He shouldnt hurt her like that!!

Smack down of life. grin grin grin grin grin.

I only see that move in wrestling rings, now i see it in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Techguyz:
This womania wicked and deservesmore than beating. Bleep all the feminists in here. Are you kidding me?? Ran away for four years?? What if the man commited suicide??

If that guy could do that in broad daylight, infront of everyone, I can only imagine what he's capable of behind closed doors. The excuse that she ran away because he's broke, sounds like something he pulled out of his rectum. I could bet the coins in my wallet, she left because of the abuse. No mother in her sane mind would leave her kids with a monster, knowing the kind of violence he's capable of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2019
See as he dey battle woman instead of battling his unemployable self.

Shioooooor

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2019
ifyalways:
See as he dey battle woman instead of battling his unemployable self.

Shioooooor
Is that the case here, she took his 4 kids not that he was unemployed
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Better smack down

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by CharleyBright(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Because he is broke abi because he is a beast.

I pray now and always, for me and my loved ones, to never ever be married to a monster.

Then dont be too focused on marrying a fine bobo with assumed wealth. They always turn beast wen money stop flowing.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by brodalikeme(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
eyeview:

Every man has the beast subdued in him. Many women are 'gifted' in the art if bringing out the beast or monster in men. If you don't want to live with a monster, then don't unleash one

You just spoke my mind, putting it exactly the way I would have. Many wives have brought unimaginable emotional stress to their husbands nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by nasirujj(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
Man fights his wife in Lugbe, Abuja, for running away with their 4 kids, since last year, after he went broke

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-fights-his-wife-in-lugbe-abuja-for-running-away-with-their-4-kids-video/
So no body can separate the fight, instead everybody is busy taking shots and posting online

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by bigtt76(f): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Sad ....why hold a woman's hair when fighting her angry angry angry coward man! Running away with your kids to go kill them or what? I don't understand how some men think though undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by enemyofprogress: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:

I pray now and always, for me and my loved ones, to never ever be married to a monster.
to use your pant do ritual just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Twoclans(f): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2019
That lady is used to been beaten . shocked

How can a man beat you like that and you will still have energy to carry your semovita bag lipsrsealed

I can never provoke any man to hit me. I LOVE MY BODY

There are better ways to treat a mans fuc.k up.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Sgbate(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Techguyz:
Are u really saying this? " This thing he is doing has wrong written all over it, fight a woman u once lived and now have kids with, with so much energy is right to you? embarassed,
I trust people in the north sha they won't let this typpa rubbish happen SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Akuruoulo(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:

The reason for the beating is very wrong, and u don't know more about the story. Is still in womens blood to putting every blame on men

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by porshie(f): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
what happened to his balls?just squash one and see him die in pains

rubbish

he is showing off his fighting skills on woman but if he hits the street and a common street guy corners him he will be pleading like a beggar
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Akuruoulo(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
I noticed he is a beast, and she is an Angel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried / ‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.