Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano (1987 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by olasco2035: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
I do burst to laugh when ever I see PDP supporters in joy mood when ever they see the massive crowd pulled by kwankwaso......yes kwankwaso is loved by kanawan dabo due to so many reasons... but don't allow that to fool u....those people u are seeing are ready to vote for PDP in governorship election but not in presidential election....those leaving in kano will testify to that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by rusher14: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
olasco2035:
I do burst to laugh when ever I see PDP supporters in joy mood when ever they see the massive crowd pulled by kwankwaso......yes kwankwaso is loved by kanawan dabo due to so many reasons... but don't allow that to fool u....those people u are seeing are ready to vote for PDP in governorship election but not in presidential election....those leaving in kano will testify to that

I even asked them why Atiku's poster were missing.

They couldn't answer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Asshurbanipal: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
olasco2035:
Kwankwaso's future ambition is at state. He will remain local champion if he doesn't deliver kano in presidential election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Asshurbanipal: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

I even asked them why Atiku's poster were missing.

They couldn't answer.
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by rusher14: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

grin

For Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.Jubril THE IMPOSTER MUST BE CHASED BACK TO SUDAN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by SamuelTurner(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Those one wey dey there when he go do rally for kano na apc own abi
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Excelboi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
olasco2035:
You are right. That crowd is for PDP supporters at state level ready to take over the state from Ganduje. It's going to be really tough. I dont know why Kwankwaso has not been rallying round with the Atiku campaign train. Well, Kwankwaso is more interested in the state level and i see him doing a very good job. Kano will most likely be for APC at Presidential level, and PDP for State level. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Jonadull: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.Jubril THE IMPOSTER MUST BE CHASED BACK TO SUDAN.
Stay away from sniper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by megacity: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2019
olasco2035:
Are you saying that if they love Kwankwaso so much, they won't listen to him if he tells them to vote Atiku?

Many of them Will sure vote Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by nwanyionitsha: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Excelboi:
You are right. That crowd is for PDP supporters at state level ready to take over the state from Ganduje. It's going to be really tough. I dont know why Kwankwaso has not been rallying round with the Atiku campaign train. Well, Kwankwaso is more interested in the state level and i see him doing a very good job. Kano will most likely be for APC at Presidential level, and PDP for State level. grin
Delusion of grandeur. Smh
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

You see you've lost out already.
Imagine the noise maker don't even know the date for election.
Lolzzzzz....by the time u wake up on the 19th of Feb, Buhari would've been re-elected president again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by SalamRushdie: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2019
olasco2035:

Are you saying Gandollar will lose?
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by socialmediaman: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2019
olasco2035:

You mean they’re rooting for PDP to win the state election but they want Buhari to continue at the presidential level? So that they will gain what? So this economic hardship didn’t get to Kano? They haven’t been hearing that Atiku’s presidency will make the economy bounce back? They didn’t hear that Obasanjo who handed presidency to Yaradua has reconciled with Atiku? Lol, I laugh.

Wait for the real shocker in the coming days!

If this were 2011 I’ll agree with you, but this is 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Reader530(m): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=socialmediaman post=75393297]

You mean they’re rooting for PDP to win the state election but they want Buhari to continue at the presidential level? So that they will gain what? So this economic hardship didn’t get to Kano? They haven’t been hearing that Atiku’s presidency will make the economy bounce back? They didn’t hear that Obasanjo who handed presidency to Yaradua has reconciled with Atiku? Lol, I laugh.

If this were 2011 I’ll agree with you, but this is

Yes Kano people will vote for Buhari but PDP in gubernatorial. But many of them in the process of choosing PDP senatorial and House of Reps.....They will mistakenly vote PDP presidential. Buhari 1.4 million while Atiku 850,000. But Atiku may get 35% - 40% in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Reader530(m): 5:34am On Feb 04, 2019
socialmediaman:

If this were 2011 I’ll agree with you, but this is 2019!

Yes Kano people will vote for Buhari but PDP in gubernatorial. But many of them in the process of choosing PDP senatorial and House of Reps.....They will mistakenly vote PDP presidential. Buhari 1.4 million while Atiku 850,000. But Atiku may get 35% - 40% in Lagos.
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by bender79: 6:02am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Reader530 post=75394074]Notherners vote one way. They don't have time to differentiate. When the hit one logo that is it for the rest of the day
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by dokie: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
megacity:
Are you saying that if they love Kwankwaso so much, they won't listen to him if he tells them to vote Atiku?

Many of them Will sure vote Atiku

Besides that, if kwankwaso is rooting for the state, he needs pdp to win at the presidency. Ripple effect.
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Numlock: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
olasco2035:

Anything to console yourself is allowed.
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by rusher14: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Reader530 post=75394074][/quote]

Kano is 5.1 million voters.

Buhari sure to get at least 3.5 million.

Take that to the bank.
Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by Peacemaker5128: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
I was a presiding officer in 2011 in Kano state
Even PDP party agents voted for CPC Buhari that time
If Atiku get 20% in Kano he should be declared winner

1 Like

Re: Keep Deceiving Ur Self because of the crowd pulled by kwankwaso In Kano by olasco2035: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
so what will u say now that Atiku has bn chased bk to cameroon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. / Bishop Oyedepo Cast His Vote In His Polling Unit(video) / Presidential Election.so Sorry,south West Knows Nothing About Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.