Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. (1979 Views)

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
5 Days to the Presidential Elections, i still can't foresee a PDP Victory.

It's just 5 days to the presidential elections which of course we are all anticipating very eagerly, and Looking at the strategic Work being done on ground (Not social media) with a rational mind, i must say that i still cannot foresee a realistic pathway to a PDP victory. I don't want to go into the election's regional statistics and all of it's nitty gritty, But from the Analysis i have done, it seems that in this particular election, The South west is going to be the overall crucial decider of the outcome, just like the last one. Don't be fooled by all you see in the media, In elections in NIGERIA, it's about the party Not the candidate, And spare me the bull crap about credible elections, In NIGERIA, the party that can RIG the best wins!(Sorry just being HYPER realistic). The APC party structure by the way still covers more ground in the North than PDP, and is also in control of ALL south west states, And as we know, a party being in control of the State resources makes it easier for the Party to RIG these states massively to their advantage. Since the North is APC's stronghold, a united south which is supposed to be PDP's main power card in this Particular election has been split and shattered by the South west still being solidly APC Controlled and this is a BIG Blow to whatever PDP has going on for them.

Also, after studying most democracies in the world and especially those in Africa and South America, i have come to a realization that the Armed forces(As an institution) are still the ones in charge of REAL POWER In these Nations, Democracy hasn't fully been achieved yet and the idea that the common people are the ones who decide who rules them is merely an illusion. This is the only reason Why someone like President Maduro of Venezuela is still in Power. He has the Armed forces Strongly behind him. The US would have to do an armed invasion if they can't wait and they want to remove him IMMEDIATELY, which would definitely have a catastrophic effect for the US in many ways, or they wait and strangle the economy to the point where he eventually looses the support of the Army completely. There's NO other way around this. The day he looses the support of his Armed forces, He's out. It's also the same thing in Nigeria. Buhari is an integral member of the Nigerian Army(Which Jonathan never was) and strongly has their FULL support(Which once again, Jonathan never Had). Nobody, and i mean NOBODY can stop him from serving out his last 4 years even if it means Using the security forces to Rig him in, it will be done as long as he solidly has them behind him, and that seems to be the case here. Anyway i don't want to type for too long, This is just an analysis from a very RATIONAL mind. For now let's all grab our pop corn and watch as events unfold in the next 5 days.. i just have a feeling i won't be wrong at all Lol.

Finally a meme for you all who might want to scream and shout "Rigging" on that day(Which I'm Very sure A LOT of people will be screaming and shouting that day), This is how i wee just be looking at you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Djauro: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Because you are blind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by SouthEastFacts: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Zombies are blind, so don't expect you to see anything

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by dguyindcorner(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrMystrO:
5 Days to the Presidential Elections, i still can't foresee a PDP Victory.

It's just 5 days to the presidential elections which of course we are all anticipating very eagerly, and Looking at the strategic Work being done on ground (Not social media) with a rational mind, i must say that i still cannot foresee a realistic pathway to a PDP victory. I don't want to go into the election's regional statistics and all of it's nitty gritty, But from the Analysis i have done, it seems that in this particular election, The South west is going to be the overall crucial decider of the outcome, just like the last one. Don't be fooled by all you see in the media, In elections in NIGERIA, it's about the party Not the candidate, And spare me the bull crap about credible elections, In NIGERIA, the party that can RIG the best wins!(Sorry just being HYPER realistic). The APC party structure by the way still covers more ground in the North than PDP, and is also in control of ALL south west states, And as we know, a party being in control of the State resources makes it easier for the Party to RIG these states massively to their advantage. Since the North is APC's stronghold, a united south which is supposed to be PDP's main power card in this Particular election has been split and shattered by the South west still being solidly APC Controlled and this is a BIG Blow to whatever PDP has going on for them.

Also, after studying most democracies in the world and especially those in Africa and South America, i have come to a realization that the Armed forces(As an institution) are still the ones in charge of REAL POWER In these Nations, Democracy hasn't fully been achieved yet and the idea that the common people are the ones who decide who rules them is merely an illusion. This is the only reason Why someone like President Maduro of Venezuela is still in Power. He has the Armed forces Strongly behind him. The US would have to do an armed invasion if they can't wait and they want to remove him IMMEDIATELY, which would definitely have a catastrophic effect for the US in many ways, or they wait and strangle the economy to the point where he eventually looses the support of the Army completely. There's NO other way around this. The day he looses the support of his Armed forces, He's out. It's also the same thing in Nigeria. Buhari is an integral member of the Nigerian Army(Which Jonathan never was) and strongly has their FULL support(Which once again, Jonathan never Had). Nobody, and i mean NOBODY can stop him from serving out his last 4 years even if it means Using the security forces to Rig him in, it will be done as long as he solidly has them behind him, and that seems to be the case here. Anyway i don't want to type for too long, This is just an analysis from a very RATIONAL mind. For now let's all grab our pop corn and watch as events unfold in the next 5 days.. i just have a feeling i won't be wrong at all Lol.

Finally a meme for ya'll who might want to scream and shout "Rigging" on that day... This is how i wee just be looking at you..

Na so e go be o

4 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by stephleena(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
what do u expect from a blind person?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
You csnt foresee anything now, until 17th when vote result would start trickling in. please take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
awelekiti:
You csnt foresee anything now, until 17th when vote result would start trickling in. please take a chill pill.

You will cry blood on Saturday grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

lol. No be only blood. Now is not time for attacks cos it's too late. Election on my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by oyebanji44: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Absolutely correct..l think your idea is a winner grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
stephleena:
what do u expect from a blind person?

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by funmi4love(f): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
uhmm the party that can RIG BEST wins
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by bender79: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely correct..l think your idea is a winner grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Got 2 go for now guys.. i'll be back here on election day though. Definitely grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by APCsupporter: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am not even nervousem at all. All ratiinal Nigerians are voting pmb

5 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by APCsupporter: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am not even nervous at all. All ratiinal Nigerians are voting pmb

4 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Danielagbugba(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
If buhari rigs the election then the "Venezuela" option will be activated

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will never n I repeat never RIG to win this election.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Eguaikide(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
You're simply blind to reality!!!
16th February should come fast!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
@mrmystro You have spoken like a true political analyst grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by mycar: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
The person that will vite for Buhari is the that was not in Nigeria in the past 3 years, that is, the person that does not know that buhari has not reshuffled his cabinet even when it was obvious that some of them were not performing

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Babacele: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

ignore him , he thinks Fayose 's formula that landed them in political hell would come to play but he hasn't learnt from Onnohgen; surely he would go home with a bloody nose home on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by bubbybillion: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
how can you see when u are totally blind
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by SaiATKUOBI2019: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari as an object have failed.
WE say no to any useless cabal.
WE say no to regional miopic mind set.
WE say no to suffering and smiling.even if devil comes to rule Nigeria, some Nigerians will still support him. It's obvious we are the cause of our problem. What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange.
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Parada: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
There is definitely no basis for comparison none whatsoever, infrastructural development

2 brand new Airport terminals Abuja & PH
2 dry port Kaduna & Warri
3 rail line Abuja, Itakpe - Lokoja, Lagos - Abuja
3 dams Zobe Sabke & Mangu dams
Abuja runway
Endless list of inter state highways

I am sure FeBuhari is a goal already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by KunleyY19(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
@OP

All SW are controlled by APC, And Outta 6 states 3 won't be partaking on March 2nd...

This is A Minus for The PDP In those States. because having governorship candidates in those states would guarantee you having more footsoldiers there...All in All tactical manipulation would be easier in those three states and it would be hard to checkmate by PDP on the Election day... Their Party Senatorial candidates will focus on their district... While The 3 APC governors will gallantly cast their eyes on happenings that day without a checkmate from virtually nobody...

Lack of Strong Political leaders (not Politician that can't win in his PU ooo) for PDP in SW should be source of concern for them ( No Wike Like Figure, Even Fayose Is still in Sifia pains grin)
Abi is it FFK that would win in his PU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by standardboi(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cause you are blind.....
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by DauraIsAGoal: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
I stopped where you said South West decided the last eelection, that's a huge lie and l am sure the rest of your drivel will be filled with lies like that.
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by Babacele: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Op I don't agree totally. The party that rigs best is PDP but we pushed them out in 2015 because of the brazen insincerity of this useless party. What party pushes her country to economic doom in an oil boom if not PDP? Imagine if Buhari had been the one handling $120/ barrel oil sales. Just imagine. So like all choices, trust plays a major part and most Nigerians don't trust PDP especially when the best they could present is a typical PDP- Atiku. Politics rely on a lot of perceptions, and what is our perception of PDP and Atiku? We shall all see the colour of our perceptions come FeBuhari 16.
Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by ryms691(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
After PMB wins, all you will hear from PDP is wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
@mrmystro You have spoken like a true political analyst grin grin grin

Sweetheart! grin Nice to see you here and thanks for your comment.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To The Presidential Elections, I Still Can't Foresee A PDP Victory. by MrMystrO(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Prediction still stands! We are watching closely grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Think I Am Corrupt – Atiku Tells CNN / Kano Is A Bae!!! / HAPPENING NOW: Heavy Army At Nnamdi Kanu Community As 14th February Funeral Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.