Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima (1482 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by linuses: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
…Buhari will beat Atiku in Adamawa state – Keyamo
… Yorubas will react to Ohanaeze endorsing Atiku by voting for Buhari – Keyamo

By Anthony Ogbonna

Buba Galadima, a spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential campaign organisation, has said that the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar will beat President Buhari with a margin of 60 to 40 percent in the northGaladima also said that Atiku will didvide the votes 50 to 50 with Buhari even in Buhari’s home state, Katsina.

Galadima made the statement while appearing on Channels TV programme, Politics Today on Sunday.According to him, “Atiku will defeat Buhari 60 to 45 on the minimum. The only place it would be 50-50 is Katsina.”

“In the south west, i want to say with certainty, the Yoruba people respect their leaders, they will not vote from sentiments.

He said President Buhari refused to sign the electoral act because he is afraid of defeat.

According to him, “Why did the president refuse to sign the electoral act? Because they are afraid. The man forgot that the more you vote for Buhari, the more you make enemies.”

This government we have today is a government of exclusion, nepotism, bedeviled by corruption, and has no single achievement in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Spokesperson for Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Festus Keyamo, SAN, who also appeared on the programme, countered Galadima, saying Buhari will beat Atiku in Adamawa state.

Mr. Keyamo also said that the PDP is making a mistake in its permutation that Atiku will win major votes in other regions of the country like South-South and South-West.

Mr. Keyamo also countered the recent endorsement of Atiku by the Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze, saying the Yorubas will not vote for Atiku, but instead, vote for a candidate that has a Yoruba as his running mate. He said the Yorubas will vote massively for Buhari.

Below are quotes from both Galadima and Keyamo during the clash on TV:

“I thank and do forgive Keyamo because he is not a good student of history, and because he didn’t follow & work for Buhari before, he wouldn’t know who has put in so much on the table before he came to start eating.” – Buba Galadima.

“There is nothing that is as fraudulent as known PDP members and sympathizers putting on the apparel of socio-political groups and endorsing their own political parties.” – Festus Keyamo.

“This government we have today is a government of exclusion, nepotism, bedeviled by corruption, and has no single achievement in Nigeria.” – Buba Galadima.

“I have never been a member of the PDP.” – Festus Keyamo.

“In Kano, you have seen the President raising the hand of a corrupt individual, a corrupt person that the whole nation has seen taking bribes, they are talking of corruption, that man belongs to them.” – Buba Galadima.

“President Buhari is an unusual leader, he has managed to navigate his way through these middlemen and he has reached the people directly in this country.” – Festus Keyamo.

“They (APC) brought people from Niger, my good friend, the Sultan of Damagaram and two Governors from Niger Republic, they are already telling us that they will bring aliens to vote for them.” – Buba Galadima.

“Alhaji Galadima, if President Buhari is so vengeful and so divisive, what is your daughter still doing in the Villa? Your daughter works with the President in the Villa, What is she still doing there today?” – Festus Keyamo.

“I thank and do forgive Keyamo because he is not a good student of history, and because he didn’t follow & work for Buhari before, he wouldn’t know who has put in so much on the table before he came to start eating.” – Buba Galadima.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/atiku-will-beat-buhari-60-45-in-katsina-galadima/
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by ashacot: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
BUBA REMOVE YOUR MASK WE KNOW YOU ARE IPOB
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by linuses: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
I agree with Buba.
This time is not Buhari Vs Jonathan. This is Buhari vs Atiku. Those that worked for the success of Buhari in 2015 are now in PDP. APC have a big work to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Indispensable85(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
It's official, this galadima has gone mad.
Even Atiku himself will disagree with you that he will defeat buhari in Katsina
These are the people deceiving Atiku..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku dollar is working with Buba

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by cutesmilez(f): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Buba always speak with wisdom. I respect him for that

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by socialmediaman: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by WonderManly(m): 3:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Lets see if the man is right here... Click Like For Atiku/Obi and Click Share For Buhari/Osinbajo. Lets go there!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by GR8ST(m): 3:18am On Feb 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Kingsley10000: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.

I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known
ATIKU =Mustapha mboma al'camerooni grin
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by IbrahimDamola: 4:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Festus keyamo used a divisive Yoruba vs Igbo divide-and-rule tactics on channels TV yesternight.

He claimed the yorubas hate Igbos and will vote against Atiku because of Peter obi. He said his mother is Yoruba so he is half-yoruba and will not Atiku because he chose Peter obi an Igbo man.

Let that be on record please for posterity sake.

He hates Igbos but enjoys collecting their money to represent them in legal cases abi. Well I leave him to Igbo clients who patronize his law office to enrich an anti-Igbo bigot like him. Yesterday's interviewed revealed he has been paid enough to hate Igbo just like most ApC members. Yet they lament why the East hates their hopeless party.

Every Easterner who has a case file in keyamo's law office should really sit and and ask himself, 'can an anti-Igbo lawyer give me the best representation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Bizmagnet: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2019
All I can say is that this election is still unpredictable. So, counting your eggs before they're hatched could be dangerous to your health on Feb 16.

The second month of the year has started, give your business or idea speed by placing it where it belongs. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Calers: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2019
This man is in pain.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by helinues: 5:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Huh

Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by Johnnyessence(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2019
linuses:
…Buhari will beat Atiku in Adamawa state – Keyamo
… Yorubas will react to Ohanaeze endorsing Atiku by voting for Buhari – Keyamo

By Anthony Ogbonna

Buba Galadima, a spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential campaign organisation, has said that the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar will beat President Buhari with a margin of 60 to 40 percent in the northGaladima also said that Atiku will didvide the votes 50 to 50 with Buhari even in Buhari’s home state, Katsina.

Galadima made the statement while appearing on Channels TV programme, Politics Today on Sunday.According to him, “Atiku will defeat Buhari 60 to 45 on the minimum. The only place it would be 50-50 is Katsina.”

“In the south west, i want to say with certainty, the Yoruba people respect their leaders, they will not vote from sentiments.

He said President Buhari refused to sign the electoral act because he is afraid of defeat.

According to him, “Why did the president refuse to sign the electoral act? Because they are afraid. The man forgot that the more you vote for Buhari, the more you make enemies.”

This government we have today is a government of exclusion, nepotism, bedeviled by corruption, and has no single achievement in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Spokesperson for Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Festus Keyamo, SAN, who also appeared on the programme, countered Galadima, saying Buhari will beat Atiku in Adamawa state.

Mr. Keyamo also said that the PDP is making a mistake in its permutation that Atiku will win major votes in other regions of the country like South-South and South-West.

Mr. Keyamo also countered the recent endorsement of Atiku by the Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze, saying the Yorubas will not vote for Atiku, but instead, vote for a candidate that has a Yoruba as his running mate. He said the Yorubas will vote massively for Buhari.

Below are quotes from both Galadima and Keyamo during the clash on TV:

“There is nothing that is as fraudulent as known PDP members and sympathizers putting on the apparel of socio-political groups and endorsing their own political parties.” – Festus Keyamo.

“This government we have today is a government of exclusion, nepotism, bedeviled by corruption, and has no single achievement in Nigeria.” – Buba Galadima.

“I have never been a member of the PDP.” – Festus Keyamo.

“In Kano, you have seen the President raising the hand of a corrupt individual, a corrupt person that the whole nation has seen taking bribes, they are talking of corruption, that man belongs to them.” – Buba Galadima.

“President Buhari is an unusual leader, he has managed to navigate his way through these middlemen and he has reached the people directly in this country.” – Festus Keyamo.

“They (APC) brought people from Niger, my good friend, the Sultan of Damagaram and two Governors from Niger Republic, they are already telling us that they will bring aliens to vote for them.” – Buba Galadima.

“Alhaji Galadima, if President Buhari is so vengeful and so divisive, what is your daughter still doing in the Villa? Your daughter works with the President in the Villa, What is she still doing there today?” – Festus Keyamo.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/atiku-will-beat-buhari-60-45-in-katsina-galadima/
Is Buba Galadima suffering from Dementia like Buhari- Festus Keyamo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fh6g0FDVQ
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by bender79: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Buba Galadima is obviously pained. For him to say that Buhari will loose entire north except Borno is highly rediculous and unrealistic
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by tesppidd: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2019
linuses:
I agree with Buba.
This time is not Buhari Vs Jonathan. This is Buhari vs Atiku. Those that worked for the success of Buhari in 2015 are now in PDP. APC have a big work to do.
You agree with Buba that Atiku will defeat Buhari in Katsina??

You need to take your meds.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by GMPO(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Festus kayamo is a very funny person who have no electoral value even in his community in uvwie.wait a minute atiku campaign organization are really wicked they are just destroying the carrier of my young brother by giving him his father's age to debate with him what happen to showumi, olobgondunyan,deno melaye, kassim afegbua and other young men.atiku is forever ahead of APC politically.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima by BuhariLooter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atikulate
When the people of Nigeria heard and saw all these, there was much jubilation across the land. And the people began to shout, ‘Atikulate! Atikulate!!’ And they began to greet one another in the name of ‘Atikulate!’
In this manner they greet one another, “Have you Atikulated today?”How can someone that can't take his animals to the next level and be successful in It take the most populous and richest black country in the world to the next level?

(1) (Reply)

Pre - Prepared INEC Election Result Favouring Pdp In Abia State Bursted [Photos] / Is Niger Delta Accommodating Nigeria? / Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.