Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (24013 Views)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Talaha(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Saraki supporters stop deceiving ur selves ur man has lost people that used to support him due to selfishness, don't forget L govt polls it shall be worst than that this time,he would not be able to give the result to his supporters like he did after local govt election ,we shall see when the time comes.
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Alphapapa: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2019
No comment
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Kog45:
My point is simple,why is pro democracy supporting a party and pls why are you so pained with my comment.

pained you said? You are the one wailing here and u can only wail if you are pained. So the pro democracy should be atikulated is that what you want? Just say yes nobody will beat you, we all ready knw what u are driving at..
more of ur wailing after Febuhari 16 next level straight
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Thobiy(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2019
iamsparrow:
I live in Kwara but I don't know this KMC group, the only time I hear about their rant is on NL
Guy Na Those Villages Way No Sabi Anything About Election
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by bilms(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
sad
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Kingsley10000: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2019
enough is enough
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by greatman247(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2019
helinues:
KMC supporters these days

My wife is yet to be pregnant - Blame Saraki
I am having an headache- Blame Saraki
My rent has expired - Blame Saraki

So its painful to you? You suddenly forget that's how some Nigerians blame Buhari when they find it difficult to impregnate their wives or when they have spiritual problems they blame the president. Saraki should bear it also!
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Sarathief should enter bush
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by adm212144: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
bilms:
Saraki is in trouble, if anything happens to these 7 people says Kwara group

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/saraki-is-in-trouble-if-anything.html?m=1

A leading Pro-Democracy group in Kwara State, Kwara Must Change has listed names of people whose lives have been put under consistent threat by political thugs loyal to the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State.

In a statement by the group’s State coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji, Kwara Must Change stated that some government critics and opposition leaders are being targeted by political thugs and assassins in the state.

Recall that recently, several people were shot during an All Progressive Congress (APC) campaign in Ilorin.

Kwara Must Change stated that in 2018, immediately after the All Progressive Congress (APC) won by-election in Kwara South, the winner of the election, Hon. Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin and the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq were attacked by political thugs on their way to Ilorin.

Similarly, the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and other APC leaders in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital were recently rescued from political assassins who stormed the venue of APC rally and opened fire on the people.

‘’We have equally seen the consistent attack on Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, AMB. Yahaya Seriki and Comrade Akaje Ibrahim from Agabji, all of whom have become the prime target in recent time, It said.

The group also added that the leadership of Kwara Must Change has not been speared in this consistent threat and attacks, noting that its president and coordinators across the state have been repeatedly targeted without provocation over the years.

It therefore warned that the leader of the ruling party, Senator Bukola Saraki shall be held responsible, should anything happen to all the people identified because he has never called his supporters to order, neither did he ever condemned their unacceptable behavior.

Specifically, Kwara Must Change listed 7 people, whose live is under threat in Kwara state, which include the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, member of federal house of representative, Honourable Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin, APC governorship aspirant, AMB. Yahaya Seriki, APC Senatorial aspirant, Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, Elder Stateman, Barrister Kunle Sulaiman, APC Federal House of Representative aspirant from Agbaji, Comrade Akaje Ibrahim and Kwara Must Change State coordinators in the 16 local government,t particularly its state coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji.

END
you better leave Saraki and check enemies within. Your party is full of mischief. Is there any ApC rally peaceful.mtchew
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by sammy99(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
jaymee0:

Your a fvcking liar

Have you been to Ilorin?

he might be saying d truth,cos my family and i are based in ilorin precisely taiwo road and av not seen pple rejecting saraki even wer we live around eruda street av not seen dem calling saraki thief jst d way KMC are doing.

Its even in NL dat i even observe all dis ranting about oto o oge sef even though d billboard is around oro road junction at taiwo but none seems to care about d billboard cos dey av known whom to vote for dis election.
But my families are all voting for PDP come dis february in ilorin whether its presidential,governorship or senatorial election.
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Lovemaester: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Kog45:
Kwara must change a pro democracy group?and funny enough they are working for APC.Honestly Nigeria is at crossroads.
nigga it is more than APC, it is about Changing a oppressor and thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.