Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Life Transforming Secrets: Your Origin Now In This World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Transforming Secrets: Your Origin Now In This World (321 Views)

Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever / How Best Can You Trace Your Origin From Your Root? / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Transforming Secrets: Your Origin Now In This World by sharpguy10(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Hi guys in this post i will be sharing with you a post i title "Your Origin Now in this world As A Child of God". Everyone of us has an origin, that is where you come from. And that origin determine who you are and what happen to you. For example if a rich son come to a place, everyone that see him will know that the person come from a rich home likewise the poor person. Your new birth in Christ Jesus has change your origin from that of your earthly family to God heavenly family. This scriptures confirm it: John 3, psalm 82, 1 John 4:4. You are nolonger like the world but heavenly citizen that is here to show the world the heavenly life. So many people live their life from their earthly family. If you live that way, you will be limited. As a new man in Christ Jesus you don't have a past only present. Your only past is what Jesus did for you on the cross. The book of revelation 5:10, 12 show this to us. That is the past you should be looking unto.
Now that you have know who you are now, the next thing to do is to believe who you are and walk in the light of it.

You are unique, special, blessed, favoured, accepted, love and recreated in Christ so celebrate your origin and live on it.

If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:

Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Thanks for reading this post and God bless and prosper you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life Transforming Secrets: Your Origin Now In This World by sharpguy10(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2019
keep reading and remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Nigeria’s Healthcare System: Through The Lens Of Art / 10 Tips To Improve English Speaking And Writing Skills / Hollywood Actresses, CEOs, Coaches Charged In Largest University Admissions Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.