Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK (30709 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration Authorities,May Be Deported / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by HolyFuckXXX: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
LZAA:

Stop slamming brothers man
White,brown,black evil or cheating knows no colours
I was not slamming him, i was simply saying he forked up real bad.

well i blame him, his management and the company he keeps.

If you want to be big in the entertainment industry in USA, follow simple instruction.

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by MiztaMarvay: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
The deportation isn't bad either. From USA to UK. No loss.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
But how can someone live and work in USA for more than 15 years and not become a citizen of USA, if he is not a citizen of USA and he didn't know his visa expired then he must be really really dumb.
Yes! he is careless i would say not dumb, but how did he get into Employment/music without a work visa in the first place? co's within that 15 years he should have been able to Aquire a green card or even a US passport. perhaps he thought that he is Above the rules grin

Maybe he is dumb as you have asserted.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by stanley000: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao I’ve seen plenty, if I post most of them all here I’ll just end up cluttering the thread cheesy
disappointment being on only Instagram. I think I need a Twitter and Facebook account.
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by oyetpel(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forzap:
since 2006 Almighty US sef dey slackundecided undecided undecided

The country is like a continent, if you don't cause trouble or get arrested, you continue living your life.

5 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by HolyFuckXXX: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
gypsey:
Yes! he is careless i would say not dumb, but how did he get into Employment/music without a work visa in the first place? co's within that 15 years he should have been able to Aquire a green card or even a US passport. perhaps he thought that he is Above the rules grin

Maybe he is dumb as you have asserted.
Like you said, he thought that he is above the law.

One thing about blackmen is that once there are enough strippers to play with, cars to drive, weed to smoke, tattoos to draw, cash to flaunt on Instagram, they think they are above the law.
Now he will go back to saying mate, instead of nigga.

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:
Chic2pimp nihilistjnr
Lool you may only get this if you’ve seen this video before. I remember they brought this street dancer guy on BBC news to showcase his talent and he did some moist routine to the theme tune lol, anyway it had me hollering

https://mobile.twitter.com/NotYamYam/status/1092177770766131200

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin My chwest!. Seen that Video bare times. I would not want to be in his shoes right now.

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by juddywizard: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dat dude always shouting 21 21 21 grin...I like him sha

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
To bad for the young lad. His ass will touchdown in the uk quite soon.
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by awuf2008: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao apparently dude is from Brixton chic2pimp, nihilistjnr, saff

And some good artist in UK comes from Brixton and Peckham. I stayed there for over 3yrs while in UK.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by chic2pimp(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Loooool mehn...I cant even stop laughing.
The guy took that naija illegal immigrant hustle to yankee sha. I still cant knock it though. At least he wasn't doing "fresh up bruv" work in the club toilets of ATL like many uncles in this side.

Matter of fact, that nigga might be one of the legends in that illegal fraternity. I will ask around for his info when next i reach old kent road. I'm sure they know him there cheesy

Bruhhhhh I can't deal with this right now. I can't knock a Man's hustle though. My man made bare peas still. He took to another level G.

Still don't know How a Big Name Star hid it for so long. Need to get Business tips from my man.

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Ohraykon: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
OneCorner:

Oshey American gangster.
Even u wey be say na only ur school excursion carry u reach airport
mumu beefer
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
gypsey:
So what? i ve been deported from Dubai UAE, to England before for just drinking a pint of beer and chatting up Arab women.

All he needs to do is to go back to london and regularise his visa. Simple! I ve also been refused entry to the US years back co's of my records. i went back and got it sorted out. No biggie!

Why are some goons on here just hating on him? been deported back to london is not the same as been deported to Africa.
bruh why so harsh lol lol loool lol
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Boss13: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
I thought they were deporting him to Africa Na that one pain pass
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Whether she lives in England or Pluto, she’s spent a good amount of her life there

Pluto would have been appropriate though, at least there is no VISA ban when you over stay.
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
stanley000:
disappointment being on only Instagram. I think I need a Twitter and Facebook account.
Instagram will have pretty much the same memes

Lol people still use Facebook? Eww. Lol jk
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
awuf2008:

And some good artist in UK comes from Brixton and Peckham. I stayed there for over 3yrs while in UK.
Peckham and Brixton are even still ‘hood’ if it’s his rep he’s concerned about. Well they were during the years he would’ve grown up there, I know there’s a lot of gentrification going on in both areas currently
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Pluto would have been appropriate though, at least there is no VISA ban when you over stay.
Lol we don’t know that for sure tongue
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Palmerbarry: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
OneCorner:

Oshey American gangster.
Even u wey be say na only ur school excursion carry u reach airport
He's actually a Rockstar
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
But he was born In Atlanta

Mehn the guy is a thugger
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by oyetpel(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
ICE: So Mr. Savage we have a few questions

21 savage: Go on mate.

ICE: MAAATE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Fidelismaria: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Very odd indeed. How the feck are they just clocking a Star's status? Someone snaked Him Man. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Whoever said that didn't have a lot of enemies
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:

One thing about blackmen is that once there are enough strippers to play with, cars to drive, weed to smoke, tattoos to draw, cash to flaunt on Instagram, they think they are above the law.
Absolutely! he got carried away by the flambouyant lifestyle.

He can still go back to The US when he resolves his Work permit/visa problems
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
bruh why so harsh lol lol loool lol
grin cheesy grin
they needed to know the difference

1 Like

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
21 savage my nigga
He survived 4 bullet wound back at atlanta
He was expelled from 4 different school
He once slapped quavo for not playing basketball well

Mehn download thug life by 21 savage
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by notsochefchi: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is rather funny cos how was he able to travel internationally for shows? what passport was he using, was it not American passport? so if he is not American, how did he get the passport?
How could have gone to jail and still he wasn't deported at that time? and they still didn't find out that he was British, not American?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by akigbemaru: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:

Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool don't hate angry cheesy

They're going in on twitter lol, someone said the tattoo on his forehead is the King Arthur sword, I was DONE
Dude is actually an ardent worshipper of our very own Ifa.
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by ibkayee(f): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Earthbound:

Dude is actually an ardent worshipper of our very own Ifa.
Yeah I read that somewhere
Re: Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Apparently he was with a friend who got arrested so he got checked too and they clocked his status. Odd to me that they're only noticing it now
its the new trump "policies". They are on a operation to deport people. Theres this story of a woman I read this morning that got denaturalized too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.