Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER (361 Views)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Begs President Tinubu To Free Mazi Kanu / Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu / Mazi Kanu Sent A Short Code From His Crypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER by shadfoye: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2019
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/color][color=#990000]
My fellow Nigerian,
My write-up arises from instance of insinuations of Mazi Kanu-IPOB Leader calling Buhari and Atiku a sudanase and camaroonian citizens respectively.

Whatsoever, we do should be moderate and our grievances should be channelled to appropriate quarters and to follow due process for peace and tranquility to reign.

An adage do says "a stone thrown to a market square does not know relatives". Nigeria with population of Two Hundred(200) million must not turn to syria,neither Libya.

I would be very grateful if leaders from South and peace innitiative headed by Retired General Abdusalam prevails on Mr.Kanu and others brewing any kind of any insunations because a person living in a glass house do not throw stone. If problem ensued..,God forbids,Children, women & aged always at receiving ends -good example of Civil war still fresh in our memory.

I 'm writting this piece as a result of my clamouring for peace in Africa and in Nigeria particular. Having said this, recently, again and again i dreamt of Drones and weapons flying on the sky of our dear nation . But God do shown what will happens to his/her prophets either good or bad but left for whom it shown to allow it or disallow it.(Joel 2:28)

Nigeria as of today already have enough tense conditions be yea Unemployment, insecurity, decline infrastructure named them...we could not aford adding more salt into injury, this could be fatter and worst for country to swallow.
Our fingers were not the same, not everybody can afford to travel abroad (that's even when visa available) when problem started.

I 'm using this medium as God gives us Freedom to speak but we should be mindful of how we use and direct it so that peace will reign during and after forth coming Elections.

Greetings to you all. Today,4th of Febuary 2019, i urge you all to pray for this country, Nigeria irrespective of our Political, ethnic and our religeous differences that peace should reign and No to WAR!!

We have no other Country to go. Peace be unto household who professes peace.

NOTE: Author not a member of any political parties in Nigeria but an industrialist and servant of God.
Re: On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER by gidgiddy: 1:06am On Feb 04, 2019

We have no other Country to go. Peace be unto household who professes peace.

That's the age old saying of the Fulani caliphate of Sokoto spews to keep Nigeria one

Igbos once did have a country to go to and they did, it was called Biafra

Nigeria went to war for 3 years to bring Igbos back to Nigeria. So please stop telling us there is no other country to go to.

Conduct a referendum

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER by nwanyionitsha: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's the age old saying of the Fulani caliphate of Sokoto spews to keep Nigeria one

Igbos once did have a country to go to and they did, it was called Biafra

Nigeria went to war for 3 years to bring Igbos back to Nigeria. So please stop telling us there is no other country to go to.

Conduct a referendum
Electiin is on the 16th February. Go prepare.
Re: On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER by Kingsley10000: 2:48am On Feb 04, 2019
u know what? I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known
pls when is Cameroonian presidential election?
Al'camerooni
Re: On Mr. Mazi Kanu-ipob LEADER by ipobarecriminals: 3:11am On Feb 04, 2019
undecided Kanu be correct guy.Ati'ku Frimpomg El Cameroon tink say he can scam us.Tell Ati'ku to show us his yansh.Period!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Civil Society Groups Adopt Buhari, Osinbajo / Feb.16 Polls: Confusion In Southeast Over Buhari, Atiku / RE: Aguleri Calls On Umueri To Embrace Peace And Avoid Provocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.