Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. (732 Views)

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.
I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by WonderManly(m): 3:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

I've known about it for years, my
friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told
me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell
for sure where Atiku was from even though he was
raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin
was not known
Anything wey kanu like make in dey talk. If all wetin him dey talk sure for am make him come back to nigeria come they talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Obj confirmed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

I've known about it for years, my
friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told
me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell
for sure where Atiku was from even though he was
raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin
was not known

If they opted to be on Nigeria, then are they called ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 4:03am On Feb 04, 2019
WonderManly:

Anything wey kanu like make in dey talk. If all wetin him dey talk sure for am make him come back to nigeria come they talk am.
Irrespective of the place he made the pronunciation,the fact is that atiku's paternity can be traced to Cameroon.

That doesn't stop him from contesting but we need to enlighten the people.

i wish him good luck

Ati'ka Mustapha abobakar al"camerooni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 4:13am On Feb 04, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

If they opted to be on Nigeria, then are they called ?
we all know that the situation in British
Cameroon before Nigeria’s independence in
1960. Ganye, which incorporates Atiku’s
birthplace of Jada was the headquarters of British
Cameroon, but following a plebiscite, it chose to
stay with Nigeria, to be part of the Sardauna
Province, while the other part, joined Cameroon.

moreover atiku's grand father can be traced from southeastern part of Cameroon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Peacemaker5128: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Ati'aku must remove his trousers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Ati'aku must remove his trousers
you want to check that Cameroonian tattoo on his right thigh wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by bastardmod: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Whether you like it or not, buhari is going back to daura. I don't care how much he gave you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Maxihood: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Lol..b4 it was 'Jibrin' should remove his cap..
Now,it's Atiku should remove his trouser grin grin
....Naija my country...let's trace Kanu's origin..something is telling me he's not frm 'Biafra'..he's from Togo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Maxihood:
Lol..b4 it was 'Jibrin' should remove his cap..
Now,it's Atiku should remove his trouser grin grin
....Naija my country...let's trace Kanu's origin..something is telling me he's not frm 'Biafra'..he's from Togo
you are funny though cheesy

so what's his togo name?

Buhari=jubril'al sudani
ATIKU =mboma mustapha al'camerooni
Nnamdi kanu=nabowi kangu al'togi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated,atiku Is From Cameroon. by Kingsley10000: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku isn't Nigeria by birth but through secession,because during the time of birth of atiku,his region still under Cameroon,he was born as a Cameroonian , and Nigerian law only allow a person that was born in Nigeria to be a president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Will Regret If They Don’t Vote For Buhari —APC / Breaking: Ballard Report: From APC Media Centre (evidence Attached) / Confirmed Winning States For Pdp And Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.