Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. (722 Views)

You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues / Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / I Was Wrong, Until GOD Reveal To Me That Thief Atiku Will.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by buhariguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
inec is working for thief atiku,

this Will enable those idiotic pigs that wanted to boycott election to get more ground to campaign for thief atiku .

nevertheless, 100% idiotic pigs Will never make buhari to lose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
keep fooling yourself

8 Likes

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Odingo1: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Foolishness, you know it

3 Likes

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
E pain them grin
Zombies have been campaigning for election boycott.

My own is hope INEC will extend the pvc collection date to allow the new set of atikulators collect theirs.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:

this Will enable those idiotic pigs that wanted to boycott election to get more ground to campaign for thief atiku .

You should be ashamed of yourself with all these statement.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Escalze(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Stupidity runs in your veins

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Notasyouthink: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:

3 Likes

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by stephleena(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2019
IPOB calling off the boycott pain them well well
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by NothingDoMe: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:

Welcome back.
As usual APC has foolishly shot herself in the foot. Mr lazy and aggressive idiotic pigs crooner.
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Salvador1: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:

e pain am e no concern me

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by LibertyRep: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:

How could you describe someone a thief when he hasn't been convicted by a court. Can you really substantiate this should the cops come calling?

Was he also a thief in 2015 when his resources was at the liberty of APC to prosecute the elections?

Some people have to be made scapegoats for slandering in Nigeria.
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by AlhajaChinyere: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2019
I hate the aggressive idiotic fvcking PIGS of Biafra!!!!!

Unstable b'stds.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Eboski(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Nlanders should stop giving this Buharism zombies attention on nairaland. they are always bringing up thread that will make us to notice them, even if buhari like postpone this election to next year he is only delaying his time at Aso Rock. buhari as tried fighting corruption let Atiku come and fight poverty and strengthen our economy. Atikulating my family...........
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Eboski(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
WritePal:

Hahahahahaha. This buhariguy own is: "lazy, agrresive, idiotic pigs of Biafra... blah, blah, blah."

Another clown, Gotv own is: "Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think Muslims are better... blah, blah, blah."

Idiotic drivels from 2 alfas who's god, buhari will be booted out soon. cheesy
Brother you Sabi them well well.
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by buhariguy(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Eboski:
Nlanders should stop giving this Buharism zombies attention on nairaland. they are always bringing up thread that will make us to notice them, even if buhari like postpone this election to next year he is only delaying his time at Aso Rock. buhari as tried fighting corruption let Atiku come and fight poverty and strengthen our economy. Atikulating my family...........
which economy thief atiku want to strengthen? the one he kill for 8yrs or the one pdp kill for 16yrs.
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Eboski(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2019
buhariguy:
which economy thief atiku want to strengthen? the one he kill for 8yrs or the one pdp kill for 16yrs.
You will not get my attention, quote me again and die
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by buhariguy(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
LibertyRep:

How could you describe someone a thief when he hasn't been convicted by a court. Can you really substantiate this should the cops come calling?

Was he also a thief in 2015 when his resources was at the liberty of APC to prosecute the elections?

Some people have to be made scapegoats for slandering in Nigeria.
why not clear his name from CORRUPTION book of US when he visited US.
Re: Inec Is Working For Thief Atiku. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
buhariguy:

[/s]

I need a thrash can for a zombie.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Apc’s Last Desperate Rigging Effort / PDP Situation Room Update / Nigeria Needs Restructuring Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.