Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer (11576 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by joshuisiukwu: 4:16am On Feb 04, 2019
A 22-year-old Pastor's son has been arrested and arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court for allegedly impersonating a naval officer.

The suspect identified as Godswill Francis, whose address was given as No. 3 Orisa Imude Street, Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos, was arrested by police officers attached to the surveillance patrol of the Elere Police Station in the Agege area of Lagos State after he was seen around the POWA shops, Elere Division, putting on an army camouflage T-shirt and a fez cap.

The Pastor's son who is from Delta State, was found to be impersonating a naval officer shortly after interrogation. He is said to be a drummer in his father’s church, and once attended the merchant navy training for a period of four months and was issued a navy ID card, adding that he bought the cap and T-shirt at the Ojo Cantonment.

Punch reported that he said; 

“I was a security agent at the Ajao Estate from 2013 to 2014, after which I started playing drums for my dad at the Mighty Power of God Ministry. I went for the merchant navy training while I was a security agent. I did the training at the Etegbi Merchant Navy School, Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos. I spent four months in training. After the completion of my training, I was given a merchant navy ID card, black combat uniform and a white belt. I lost the ID card given to me and I decided to replace it.

“I bought the navy uniform that I wore when I was arrested at the Ojo Cantonment; I bought the cap at the rate of N300 and the navy uniform at the rate of N500.”

Though he pleaded not guilty to the offence, the presiding magistrate, Mrs T. A. Ojo, ordered the accused to be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the case till February 13, 2019.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/04/pastors-son-remanded-for-impersonating-naval-officer/

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by segebase(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by FlirtyGist: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2019
cool
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Bloooody(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2019
This is God's plan.
He wanted him to suffer just like us Nigerians.
Hail God
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by ainas247: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2019
smiley What is his offence? Please leave the boy joor..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by April4th(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Impersonators everywhere. Including the one in charge of this country. I didn’t mention anybody’s name o

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2019
“I bought the navy uniform that I wore when I was arrested at the Ojo Cantonment; I bought the cap at the rate of N300 and the navy uniform at the rate of N500.”
There was a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by ekojoe(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
This “Pastor’s son” tag makes no sense.. The guy is human, the lady is an Adult... No ‘divine calling
‘ whatsoever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by cooldipo(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Bad company corrupts manner.... Thanks to my parents

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Jestin: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2019
April4th:
Impersonators everywhere. Including the one in charge of this country. I didn’t mention anybody’s name o
...U mean Mr B??

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2019
grin

All these unwise youths everywhere thinking they're hot,bad and untouchable... Misbehave first,then you'll know the law is no respecter of omo baba pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by uuzba(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2019
A 22-year-old Pastor's son has been ....

a. The pastor is a 22year old. He has a son.
b. The son of a pastor is 22 years old
-
Next time write:
The 22 year old son of a pastor has been arrested....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Dpharisee: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
I opened this thread because I initially saw Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impregnating Naval Officer shocked
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Kingsleydr(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Miracle4Sure: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by okeynelson: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2019
nonsense post... shey na news b dis??
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Sugarplum777(f): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Rip

Pls who's killed this fine boy cry
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by HisMajesty1(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
I know him personally. I have always had my doubts about him truly being a naval guy. I'm not shocked at all.
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by nosmassam(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Plots of land at Isiwu in ikorodu available for sale. asking 600k - 08066667297
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Greatfullheart: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2019
He was arraigned for 2count Charge. For Impersonation and Using of Fake Id. He Said He Was Guilty of The 1st charge and Is Not Guilty of the 2nd Charge
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Abi I did not read the story well??
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by ThatI: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: Pastor’s Son Remanded For Impersonating Naval Officer by Craigslists: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2019
Hustle gone wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Cult Clash: Three Killed, Houses Burnt / Increasing Rape, Ritual Killings Making Women ‘Endangered Species' / 193, The Nigerian Army's Emergency Call Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.