Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) (558 Views)

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by Hahnemann: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2019
A young Nigeria soldier on Facebook just decided to say how he feels about fighting for his country and emphasising that he's not ready to die for his country.

Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by Greyworld: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Me sef cant fight for Nigeria. .. I wont even argue for Nigeria, I ll just mind my business

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2019
COWARD....WERE U FORCED TO JOIN THE MILITARY??
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by silentEXPLOSION: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2019
i am touched by the cold hands of that post. please don't judge him unless you are prepared to die for nigeria.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Mumu soldier

COAS send him to Chibok phase Ii
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by clarocuzioo(m): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Better oooo, Dont waste your life for this country because it is not worth it.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by sinaj(f): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2019
miracood:
I think lack of jobs caused by the government forced him even soldiers that have passion for the job and Nigeria, loose the passion in the battle field coz of how the government neglect and maltreat them.

So dont think of calling any soldier with this kinda outcry names again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by Shookonekilla: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2019
99% of soldiers and police officers joined out of hunger and unemployment

And you expect them to defeat Boko Haram?

grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by ojun50(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2019
If u die for dis country wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by ebujany(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Nigeria is not worth during for
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by CaptainGOOD: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2019
Hmm make u sabi
Re: I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) by Fela4ese: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2019
miracood:
u that is not a coward oya go and die na

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering / Here Are Top Seven Biggest Challenges Faced By A Wide Range Of People / Free Certificate Courses For Lagos Youth Corpers And Other Professionals: Enrol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.