Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram (33630 Views)

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by emmancecute(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Hamilton1:
DIS GUY NA NIGERIAN POLICE SPECIAL FORCE, HE IS NT A SOLDIER, DAT UNIFORM IS FOR NIGERIA POLICE
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by dynicks(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
xtizzy:

Kikikikiki.. this is from an American movie.. I love this words dieee. please what's the name of the movie again sef

the dark tower
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by unimaiddata(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2019
that's a policeman jere
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Sideffect: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nackzy:
God courage, you mean well for Nigeria not that demented buhari who has forgotten where to buy guns

Buhari buys guns on the regular, the weapons he has been busy purchasing goes straight to the herdsmen and boko haram
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Boss13: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
If you’re not ready to die for your country, don’t join the military. The military is for patriotic people who put country before self. If I were you military commander, I will dismiss you.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by ultimatekint(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
It doesn't worth it to die for Nigeria,because your wards will suffer after you've gone.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by femi4: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
xtizzy:

Kikikikiki.. this is from an American movie.. I love this words dieee. please what's the name of the movie again sef

The Dark Tower

"Gunslinger oath"
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Many people are saying they are not ready to die for Nigeria, The truth of the matter is the Looting Politicians are not the one expose to the Violence of these bloodsuckin terrorists, If Nigeria Burn today many of these Politicians will Escape, most of these Nigerians have forgotten that they are not fighting for politicians, they are fighting for the Civilians.

If Nigeria burn today most of these politicians kids are not in Nigeria many of them are abroad, they all have private jets that they will use to run away whether you like it or not. Bokoharam, Bandits, or any terrorist is not threat to any politicians they are threat to we Ordinary Civilians, if you refuse to fight because you are not receiving any incentive from the people that are safer than your Villagers, Neighbours, tribemen and Your Family, oneday the Terrorists will come in your village, City, and household and Destroy everything you hold dear and all your Family will be at risks. You will be doing yourself at last, You are not fighting to protect the Corrupt politicians, you are fighting to protect family and Children that die in the hand of this terrorists every day. All Nigerians are all Corrupt, they even Want Money for protecting themselves. I will fight with a Cutlass and face nuclear bomb without receive a kobo, for my Country Region and Family, You bunch are all Cowards and thieves. You are not better than the evil politicians, You want money for protecting your family when a sane man will fight with his teeth to protect his family even if he got no weapon. You think your family is not in any danger, it is just a matter of time before they get to you !!!
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
ultimatekint:
It doesn't worth it to die for Nigeria,because your wards will suffer after you've gone.

The Terrorists will come for you in your home when you are with your family, because everyone keep running
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
nzeobi:
die for Nigeria earning peanuts when yussuf and his sisters are board members of NNPC earning millions.

I'll rather live and watch Nigeria scatter than die and see the rubbish country progress.

Yusuf and his sisters getting kicked out of NNPC board is also progress sir. Let's learn how to choose our words.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Many of these soldiers joined the Army because they are desperate for jobs not because of passion to serve the country

will you blame them?

especially under the hardship this bastard president has subjected Nigerians to
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by megist80: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
kaluxy007:
The truth is that even Buhari has refused to die for Nigeria, even Osinbanjo just last week refused to die for Nigeria....Guy once you see them coming towards your base RUN!
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by RotrEmmanuel: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
it's unfortunate that Nigerian citizens can't differentiate Nigerian police from military. even nairaland moods are so daft to see that the guy is a police recruite.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Mosco100(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
We Nigeria will win. My God is Able. Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by mhaztapraisesnr(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2019
It is obvious and this calls for serious action.

FG SHOULD STOP LOOTING AND DO WHAT WE ELECT THEM TO DO.. ��

He has his right... God Bless You. .☝️�☝️�
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by megist80: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance / 50-Year-Old Man Stabs His 60-Year-Old Neighbour For Romancing His Granddaughter / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.