Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th (429 Views)

PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th / Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari To Inaugurate New Ministers After 16th Of August - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2019
They way our Igbo brothers and sisters are abusing Nnamdi Kanu for being consistent in his agitation for the realization of Biafra calls for caution.

I can authoritatively state here, that after Atiku is roundly defeated on the 16th of this month, by Buhari, the same people will do 360 degree and embrace Nnamdi Kanu, shouting that Buhari has rigged the nation, therefore they are no longer Nigerians.

Save this thread for future reference...

I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by Newznow: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
They way our Igbo brothers and sisters are abusing Nnamdi Kanu for being consistent in his agitation for the realization of Biafra calls for caution.

I can authoritatively state here, that after Atiku is roundly defeated on the 16th of this month, by Buhari, the same people will do 360 degree and embrace Nnamdi Kanu, shouting that Buhari has rigged the nation, therefore they are no longer Nigerians.

I rest my case.

You have been banned from talking Since you just woke up this morning to write this up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by Denton027: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Igbo matter kee you there grin grin cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by demolinka(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Sir Nnamdi kanu!

The guy just dey fat anyhow for UK, talk say na tactical retreat grin grin grin
Naija which way o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Even gidgiddy will agree with me here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I rest my case.

You have suddenly become a Kanu fan because the boycott he is calling for might help the gworo chewing terrorist of Daura in the elections.

What you don't know is Buhari is most likely to help Kanu's cause than Atiku.

Buhari is such a clueless bigot that I personally don't see Nigeria surviving another 4 years of him, which is what Kanu wants
Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

You have suddenly become a Kanu fan because the boycott he is calling for might help the gworo chewing terrorist of Daura in the elections.

What you don't know is Buhari is most likely to help Kanu's cause than Atiku.

Buhari is such a clueless bigot that I personally don't see Nigeria surviving another 4 years of him, which is what Kanu wants

But do you like the way our brothers are abusing and cursing your leader? Are they not hypocrites? grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by RockHard: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu must be feeling abandoned right about now. He has been dumped by Ndigbo all because he exposed the fact that their latest bride, Atiku's, birth certificate will read that he was born on Cameroonian soil/territory, and is therefore not eligible to even vie for the presidency of Nigeria on account of his country of birth even though he is now a Naturalized citizen of Nigeria. But Kanu should not worry because like Op said, Atiku willl lose the upcoming election and Ndigbo will retrace their steps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th by Corrinthians(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

what would happen to APC if after they loose the election / Licia Integrated Services Ltd Hits Akwa Ibom State / True Story Of Abuja APC /PDP Fracal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.