Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim (15955 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
dominique:
Her presentation alongside South African soccer analyst Marawa was fantastic, much better than this year's drab hosts. I got to know she was bi-lingual when she hosted the event. I don't know much about her acting but her presentation is next to flawless.

I believe you can also speak your native language. And you can speak English too. Here you go. You're bilingual!

Or do you count only European languages as language?
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Ayobami7(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
好的
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Kfed4ril(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:
Her presentation alongside South African soccer analyst Marawa was fantastic, much better than this year's drab hosts. I got to know she was bi-lingual when she hosted the event. I don't know much about her acting but her presentation is next to flawless.

True.
Mostly the guy. I don’t know where the picked that one from.
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Mryacks: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:

True that....

(1) (2) (Reply)

J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father / Is Omer Batti actually Micheal Jackson's First Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.