Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions (36259 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by abbeyty(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who cares ? They are both aboki, let them kill themselves. I am not wasting my vote on any of them
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by NkayStory(f): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
id911:

Bro, what happened to your face?! grin

lol! grin
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by SjMbula(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

Buhari will never wrestle pigs. He is as soldier, he can deliver death to them from 1000m away without getting himself dirty.
being a soldier he should have used his of warcraft to decimate bokoharam, stop that one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by HimName: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
One among reasons why David called him his boy.

In coming days, Dele will reveal more reasons why he is only an adult toddler.

Pay isn't coming as it were.

Social media has knocked him out of business and as expected, man can only device alternative means of living in the face of extreme survival battle.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by Hienna(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wait sef... All of u wey dey shout say buhari no go enter if he won the election so wetin u go do than to shout on top social media?
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by whizzboi1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please! We Nairalander Let us use Psalm 109 Vs 8 to pray for Buhari
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by etrouble: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Topccy007z:
I wish the contest can actually be physical, because an index finger push from Atiku will definitely send the dullard to his grave

Whether haters like it or not we can't keep a sick man in Aso Rock.

Atiku is taking buhari down come Feb 16

Like for Atiku and share for the dullard

You wrote that an index finger push from Atiku will send Buhari to his grave. My brother, are you referring to the Buhari that used over three million Biafran goats and idiots like you for pepper soup and suya during the civil war? E be like say, you want to hear story that will make your mouth to reject food.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by Effiongdbest: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
etrouble:

You wrote that an index finger push from Atiku will send Buhari to his grave. My brother, are you referring to the Buhari that used over three million Biafran goats and idiots like you for pepper soup and suya during the civil war? E be like say, you want to hear story that will make your mouth to reject food.

Why didn't Buhari fight Biafrans alone if he is almighty warlord as you perpetual cowards portray him to be, you are not even ashamed to mention a war that one tribe had to fight over 130 tribes in Nigeria, you have no shame at all grin
You are the type that will brag when you manage to beat up a woman grin grin grin

The day Buhari will dream of combating Atiku physically will be his last day on earth grin grin
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by Charlesfixed808: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
hahahaha, bad man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.