Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died (527 Views)

2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by Nltaliban(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2019
On Saturday, it was reported by all media that the vice president of Nigeria survived an helicopter clash. Honestly, I am very happy for him even though I'm Atikulated. Politics is nothing compared to Life.

But this issue has been causing debates between myself and my friends that have interest in politics. What would have happened if the vice president died in the crash?. Riot? Postponement of election?.

Although, on my own, I think the election will sure be postponed but APC will have a hard time picking another vice president as they might want to pick an igbo man which will result in party crisis.

What's your take on that?

Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticacla
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
APC will never pick a Ibo man.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by id911(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Nltaliban:
On Saturday, it was reported by all media that the vice president of Nigeria survived an helicopter clash. Honestly, I am very happy for him even though I'm Atikulated. Politics is nothing compared to Life.

But this issue has been causing debates between myself and my friends that have interest in politics. What would have happened if the vice president died in the crash?. Riot? Postponement of election?.

Although, on my own, I think the election will sure be postponed but APC will have a hard time picking another vice president as they might want to pick an igbo man which will result in party crisis.

Stop all these permutations! Osubande won't die because nothing will happen to him! It was only a normal technical fault.

Whichever way, majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to Atikulate

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by simple250: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Aboki to replace him and nothing will happen..

Simple lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by obembet(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
In other for Igbo ma to be VP at all cost, u can send ur village people to come.again...
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by sammy99(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
dey will replace him with a fulani man immediately.

Even d jagaban of lagos no go fit put mouth not to talk of fashola wey dey do gra gra.

D fulani cannot come and watch d afonjas take over while buhari is still d president.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by helinues: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
He is alive.That's the kolo. So no need for negative thoughts
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Nltaliban:

No, the death of a running mate is not a good enough reason to postpone elections. Had Osibanjo died, either of two thing would happen. If the window for substitution is still open, APC will be allowed to nominate a new running mate. If the window of substitution is closed, the election will hold and after the elections, if Buhari wins, he will allowed to nominate his vice president.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The Vice President Died by BuhariAdvocate: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
APC will never pick a Ibo man.
you should have ignored him .because there is no rational explanation in his action.

(1) (Reply)

Group Laments Buhari's Failure, Canvasses Massive Support For Atiku / This Picture Got Me Thinking / Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.