Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do (513 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do by Comrde3g(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Shame On Buhari! Kudos to Gov.Emmanuel Udom.
The lifeless President Buhari wasted billions of naira to launch only logo of Nigeria Air and we can't see anything about it today. But Akwa Ibom Sate Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel has launched #IbomAir with functional aircrafts. One PDP governor doing what the APC Federal Govt of Nigeria could not do.
#IbomAir

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do by OLIHI2000(f): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Development and PDP are like Siamese twins! grin

1 Like

Re: Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do by Comrde3g(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
I’m Highly Loyal! ✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍@OfficialPDPNig Celebrates Gov @mrudomemmanuel
#IbomAir is a reality today
Glory Be To God.

#TheCompletionAgenda by
Governor @MrUdomEmmanuel

Aviation development cannot be underemphasized if my vision for an industrialized State must be actualized. Having turned the State to an Investors’ haven in less than four years of my administration,
there is, therefore, a strong need to improve infrastructure and facilities in our airport, and get the facility ready for the influx of investors that are trouping in and out of the State on a daily basis. Already, my three and a half year administration has recorded remarkable achievements in the aviation sector, some of which include, construction of a 2nd Airport Runway, upgrade of Airport main runway to category 2 (CAT 2 Certification), construction of new Commercial Building Terminal at Ibom International Airport and installation of full runway lighting. In my completion agenda, top on the blueprint for aviation are the completion of the MRO, expansion of Ibom Airline operation and building of a main terminal at the Victor Attah International Airport.
Other plans captured in my completion agenda which I intend to actualize before the end of my administration in 2023 are:
● Establishment of Search and Rescue Center
● Establishment of Flight Training School
● Construction of Power Station to supply electricity to the airport. Clearly, I fully understand the task of leading our great State. By the grace of God and with your support and vote, I will improve upon our previous gains.

Ff@MrUdomEmmanuel

Re: Shame On Buhari As Gov.udom Emmanuel Did What Buhari Cannot Do by magoo10(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats to ibom people
Who dash buhari common sense

(1) (Reply)

Akala, Lanlehin, Alli Form Alliance Against Adelabu / Buhari Might Just Win Edo. / How A Nairalander Celebrated Pmb's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.