Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen (7213 Views)

Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot) / BEST HOME SCREEN WALLPAPER 2018 / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by Empireobi: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is mine

Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
simple in the most beautiful manner

Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mizik:
lol I'm actually just joking bro cheesy wink. But your wallpaper is ugly your ui is ugly your Home screen is ugly your phone sef is ugly grin
Am sorry but please take your time and teach me
Am new to this stuff in beautifying phones
So can you give me in lights
On wallpaper,where to download them
On ui, on homescreen customization
Please teach me
Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Ikennaezento:
Nice
what icom park are you using
Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by teekrackz(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2019
See I'm not a monster I'm just ahead of the curve

Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by Samson1851(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen by korm2me(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Lavoca:
Launcher :POCO launcher
The wallpaper is from this app;
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5G Is Corona Virus / Why Whatsapp Save Status Automatically / Innjoo Max/max 2 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.