Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found (35467 Views)

Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Smile4daddy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
They should search inside all the manhole in the sea.

There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by omojeesu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
I share your pain sir! May God comfort you and your family.
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by shevchenko(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is why it is not good to be cheap.Fly with a good airline or a good private airline
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nbote(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
They even found a body inside d aircraft... It's really tragic
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by rusher14: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
iheartellah:
That guy had such a promising future. I watched an interview he was featured in just days before the plane crash and he was happy that his performance was getting much better. This is just so sad. I pray his family gets the strength to bear the loss. cry

This case in particular troubles me.

I just don't know why.

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Frankiss44(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
shevchenko:
This is why it is not good to be cheap.Fly with a good airline or a good private airline
No matter how good and expensive they are, they crash when they want to

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nature8(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
iheartellah:
That guy had such a promising future. I watched an interview he was featured in just days before the plane crash and he was happy that his performance was getting much better. This is just so sad. I pray his family gets the strength to bear the loss. cry

Very painful

2 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Prinsco1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
this life sha...
we live our lives bearing in mind that we'll die someday...
but we simply don't know when and how... ....God save us...
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by GoldHorse(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Condolences.....
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by myhotjobz: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Life after death is the beginning of another life. Our Soul is never dying. To have peace at the end, one must unite with our maker (JESUS) to give us rest in His bossom at the end of life
freemanbubble:

That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die.
You enter plane: he fit crash, dissapear or enter big occean
You use motor: you get car crash
You dey your house: your building fit collapse
You waka with leg: trailer fit run enter you or police mistakenly shoot you
You enter ship or boat: na capsize
You enter drain: the drain go derail

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by AFONJACOW(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
iheartellah:
promising future @ 30 uncle are u well at all

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

We are living to die

There ain't nothing to gain in this vain world than enjoyment and happiness my man. smiley
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Vikky014(f): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
greggng:
They should continue the search cos an angle might be carrying them at the back....I believe in miracle where all hopes have lost
Angle 45 degrees right
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Sportwin(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

We are living to die

Ma nigga
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by BlackPantherCri: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Privettoall:
Oh! I was touched too. I pray for the courage to bear this great loss of this family. It is a big loss. A big dream destroyed. It is well.

His body has not been found. I'm sure he was rescued and is Lost in one village
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by MartinsD12(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

We are living to die

Bitter truth
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Mosco100(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

We are living to die

I advise you to repent now, and receive Jesus to take away your sins.
John 6 : 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Yankiss(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
7figuresalary:
So I'll never get to watch my favourite salah at Liverpool again?? embarassed embarassed
It is not Mo Salah of Liverpool but Emiliano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video) / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.