Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election (5905 Views)

Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by zetujasero: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
okayy
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by nilunijuz: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
mk i hear
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

Who is stopping him? Chris Ekpeyong? During his tenure as a Deputy Governor what impact or what did he do for Ikot Ekpene his Constituency? Truth be told Akpabio has great influence and followers(loyalists).

Ekpeyong will win him
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by phransix2: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
I'm from Akwa Ibom so shvt up

So am I. u don't need to be rude... Akwa Ibomites are civil people
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

And I am from Oron.

Akpabio will beat Chris Ekpeyong even in Ikot Ekpene.
Remember I told you.
What will make Akwa Ibom man vote terrorist APC?
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by phransix2: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
I'm from Akwa Ibom so shvt up

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

And I am from Oron.

Akpabio will beat Chris Ekpeyong even in Ikot Ekpene.
Remember I told you.
How can you be from Akwa Ibom and still want APC to get vote? You want herdsmen to invade our land?
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

Not rude but APC is NO in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by phransix2: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibibiofirstlady:

Have not disclosed who am Voting for have i? And moreover am not in the same senatorial district as Akpabio. Am voting Madam Fix it in my district... If u know u know
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:

Ibibio first lady is from Uyo, I am from Eket but here in Aks Akpabio has lost relevance. APC will not get a single vote here at all levels
with your one pvc?

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
wiseone28:

with your one pvc?
You have no vote in Akwa Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibibiofirstlady:
Go and wear better cloths cos after 2nd march you may run...Md

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The only Governor known by the entire people of Akwa Ibom state in 2019 and beyond is Deacon Udom Emmanuel, the Divine Governor and God's project on Akwa Ibom people

17 LG councillors just dumped Udom yesterday.

Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
we don't need your vote sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
we don't need your vote sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by phransix2: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
How can you be from Akwa Ibom and still want APC to get vote? You want herdsmen to invade our land?

My dear politics is a very funny game. Where persons personal interest supersedes national interest. Akpabio still got people in PDP working for him, he has the money remember!
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP elders not Akwa ibom elders we don't know them here.. mbok
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:

Ibibio first lady is from Uyo, I am from Eket but here in Aks Akpabio has lost relevance. APC will not get a single vote here at all levels

I am from AKs and I say you lie. Akpabio my leader has already removed Udom the lying deacon
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

My dear politics is a very funny game. Where persons personal interest supersedes national interest. Akpabio still got people in PDP working for him, he has the money remember!
True but he betrayed us and he must be punished
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
wiseone28:
PDP elders not Akwa ibom elders we don't know them here.. mbok
Who are you? Stay away from Akwa Ibom matter
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by senatordave1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibibiofirstlady:
Ekpeyong will win him
Stop this nonsense.how will Chris win? Can he even win obot akara? Even inibehe okori will win him...
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
phransix2:

Don't reveal the secrets to them till after 2nd march.. I want to hear that PDP prof on comfort fm wailing grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by senatordave1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
All those paperweight elders are pure pdp members,i can even tell you their date of joining pdp.chief don etiebet is more relevant than them...
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by wiseone28: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
As long as i am Akwa ibomite it is my concern to see my state delivered from incompetency
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by senatordave1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
Stop this nonsense rhetorics.you forgot udom wanted to establish a cattle ranch at uruan?
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by senatordave1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
HappyNigerian:
For udom to beg corpers to help him rig shows its over for him.his relatives have defected.removal of igini is the final burial.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
senatordave1:

All those paperweight elders are pure pdp members,i can even tell you their date of joining pdp.chief don etiebet is more relevant than them...
Etiebet is irrelevant in Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop this nonsense rhetorics.you forgot udom wanted to establish a cattle ranch at uruan?
Udom move was a wise one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
wiseone28:

As long as i am Akwa ibomite it is my concern to see my state delivered from incompetency
You want to handover our state to outsiders? Saboteur
Re: Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election by HappyNigerian: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
senatordave1:

For udom to beg corpers to help him rig shows its over for him.his relatives have defected.removal of igini is the final burial.
Even Buhari will vote Udom jf he is to vote in Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Providing Good Governance Will Avert Military Coups, Tinubu Tells African Leader / Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser / Nigerian Military Arrests Suspected Boko Haram Sponsor In Kaduna (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.