Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

2019 Election -predictive Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election -predictive Analysis (2190 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by kibraaminase(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Indispensable85:
Elections are not won on nairaland.
I'm throwing this question out to all pdp/Atiku supporters.
I want you guys to tell me which state in this country can Atiku score 1million votes?
Rivers and Delta States
Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by haffaze777(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jones4190:
Do you know that if you remove 198, 248 votes that Buhari got in SE and add to Jonathan’s 2,464,906.00 votes, that Buhari still won the
election 2,175,263 votes? Also, if you take the entire SS votes (418,590) to Buhari and give to Jonathan in addition to the entire SE votes to going to Jonathan, Buhari still won the election by 1,338,083 votes. What this means is that with the entire SS and SE voting Jonathan, Buhari would have still won the election by over 1.3m votes.
Okay, you think Jonathan got no votes in the North? You are wrong. In NC he got 1,715,818 votes, in NW he got 1,339,709 votes and in NE he got 796,588 votes. So he got a total of 3,852,115 in the North and if those entire votes are given to PMB, he would have won the
election with over 10m votes (19,277,036 vs. 9,001,047).
Okay, you think the voting pattern would change this time as two Hausa-Fulani and Muslim brothers are running? I think so too. But the first point is that you that is NOT a Northerner should know that your vote is insignificant. The North and to some extent the SW will determine who will always be the President as far as politics remains a game of number. Okay, to that your thinking that the voting trend would change. Yes, Buhari will never, I repeat will
never get only 7% of the votes cast in SE again.
never! They can’t write results again. I am confident of 35% at least. And in SS, I am confident of 35% at least. 55% at least in SW. And in the North, Jonathan got 24% of the votes in 2015, I am confident that atiku cannot get more than 35% of the votes cast in Northern Nigeria. And in absolute figures, Buhari would win by over 3m.
Anyway, the main issue here is that our votes in SE and SS can’t change anything if PMB gets 70% or more votes in the North and 55% or more votes in SW.
Please stop making noise if you don’t have electoral value.

we are giving buhari nothing less than 80% in south westcheesy,next level is a sure level

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by GMPO(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Very funny analysis.atiku will be the most lazy politician not to get the majority in the north east where he came from.it is just like saying good luck will win in south west because he is a Christian while osinbajo will lost even when he is vp candidate of a formidable party.no matter your analysis atiku will carry the day in four sub zone(south south,north east, north central and south east) and buhari will carry the day in two sub zone(north west and south west).that makes atiku the next president of Nigeria unless you are telling me two sub zone is more populated than four zones.thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by slivertongue: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
i have told u wat will happen &i cant force u to see it my way.
Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by Indispensable85(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
paq1:

Kano,lagos,delta,Rivers,akwa ibom.

Name the states buhari will get 1million.
Imagine! Kano,Lagos ,Rivers,Akwa ibom, delta?
My problem with most of you guys is that you're just too sentimental.
There's no need arguing with you anymore.
Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by Indispensable85(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
GMPO:
Very funny analysis.atiku will be the most lazy politician not to get the majority in the north east where he came from.it is just like saying good luck will win in south west because he is a Christian while osinbajo will lost even when he is vp candidate of a formidable party.no matter your analysis atiku will carry the day in four sub zone(south south,north east, north central and south east) and buhari will carry the day in two sub zone(north west and south west).that makes atiku the next president of Nigeria unless you are telling me two sub zone is more populated than four zones.thank you.

Continue to dream!
Re: 2019 Election -predictive Analysis by sleekdot(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
paq1:

Well Atiku to win 11 states of SS/SE, 2states of NE and 5 states of NC. 3 states in SW close to call, 4 states in NW close to call and 2 states in NE close to call.

Buhari to win 3 states in NW, 2 states NE, 3states SW and 1 state NC.

Atiku : 18 states
Buhari: 9states
Close to call: 9

How market

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By This Bulama's Cartoon / Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi / Coronavirus: Nigeria’s Cases Hit 81 As NCDC Announces 11 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.