Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools (1553 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like A Fraud in your workplace? / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Ibadan Business School, Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools by tommenoh(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
What greener pastures seekers and unemployed go through, in the hands of employers, is something that need experienced than told!
Am right now on the premises of ibadan business school, one of the hundreds of applicants called in today, for(guess again?), to be marketers!! As a welcome address was given by the HR, you could hear hisses and grumbles! Thinking he can play cue with words, he was stormed by 8 "applicants, who expressed disappointment at the guile used by the school, in inviting people from outside ibadan for this scam, without giving them(including me), the option to withdraw from the excursion into debt and possibly office trouble by giving lame excuses, just so they can sneak in for this so called interview.
HR was saying, one will be given a token salary, flat, and then performance rated conditions to be met, else forfeiture of entire salary, if 50+%,is not met! So many picked up their bags and walked out! It is so annoying, you pay #6k+,to and another #6k,fro,all to come and be a marketer when you don't have the urge!! Ah! angry angry
Now, guys are planning a mutiny to welcome them when they come out with the result of the short, written interview. Stay tuned. This is a heads up, for those who don't know. If I knew, I wouldn't have bothered

1 Like

Re: The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools by WhiteLavender(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
And I almost came, just that I kind of forgot this morning. I knew something wasn't right about them right from the start. What position did they call you for? Was invited for Admin officer and last year I was invited for office assistant (did go either).
Re: The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools by tommenoh(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Facility officer. You need to see the combined number for both post! Also a guy here said he was invited for administration officer too, last year. Is it year, after year they advertise?
Re: The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools by PurestBoy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
tommenoh:
Facility officer. You need to see the combined number for both post! Also a guy here said he was invited for administration officer too, last year. Is it year, after year they advertise?

Where in Ibadan and is it those GNLD stuffs and the likes? What are you asked to market?
Re: The Fraud That Is Ibadan Business Schools by tommenoh(m): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2019
PurestBoy:

Where in Ibadan and is it those GNLD stuffs and the likes? What are you asked to market?
Off awolowo, behind davis hotel, bodija. U market their business school n conference halls.

(1) (Reply)

IF You Stay In Lekki, Ikate, Jakande Kindly Read / UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Sign8concepts Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.