Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat (18432 Views)

Footage Of Actress Eniola Badmus Giving Kizz Daniel A Twerk Dance On Stage Stirs / Ankara Style: Stand-out Fashion Defining #african Print Styles / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by BeeQ: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
The plus sized beautiful actress, Eniola Badmus wows in great fashion idea inspiring us on how to rock trenchcoat in styles.
She stuns in a yellow gold trenchcoat pairing it with all black which brings out the glamor.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/eniola-badmus-giving-out-fashion-statement-on-trenchcoat.html

See photos:

L

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by BeeQ: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Moshkom(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
OUR VERY OWN ''MISS BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL'' AND PROUD NIGERIAN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by toksdragon: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
On the 19th of January, I tried to pay N2000 for the refil of my cooking gas at Kezmak Filing station Enugu State through their POS machine. Unfortunately the transaction wasn't successful but still Diamond bank debited N2000 from my account. I alerted the sales person but I was told that my account will be credited within 24 hours the next day. The next day my account was still not credited. I called the bank customer care line (Diamondbank Care), an agent told me to be patient that the transaction will be reversed that day. That whole day I waited yet nothing happend. The next week, I called Diamondbank Care, this time I was told that they are working on the issue and that the transaction will be reversed within seven days. Seven days passed yet I didnt get anything. I called again the following week and this time I was told to wait till the 31st of January that the transaction will be reversed. Today, 4th february 2019, I called Diamondbank care again yet i got nothing positive from them, rather I was told by the agent that since the issue wasnt reversed on the 31st of January that she was going to put up my issue again and that I should be patient...Patient till when? It pains me that a bank I've been banking with for more than 10 years can drop to this level of incompetence. It pains me even more when i think about the number of people that have had the same issue as me but gave up calling the bank trying to get their failed transactions reversed after several failed promises by the bank. Right now I am thinking of closing my account with Diamondbank but that will be after I get my N2000 back. Enough is enough with this corporate robbery.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Chiccly(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Beautiful...

The shoe though
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Geonigga(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice outfit.
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Bloggerdredd(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Blinkers: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Barbados20(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Big Anty
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by AdemolaA2: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dd
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by mrkings84(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Mohyin: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
➡ Human Resources (HR) And Admin Assistant At Save The Children Nigeria
➡ Apply here - http://myvacantjobs.com/jobs/human-resources-hr-and-admin-assistant-at-save-the-children-nigeria/
➡ Language: English
➡ Any nation can apply / any Qualification.
➡ Click the link ➡ http://myvacantjobs.com/jobs/human-resources-hr-and-admin-assistant-at-save-the-children-nigeria/
➡ Share to other groups

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by millynels(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:
On the 19th of January, I tried to pay N2000 for the refil of my cooking gas at Kezmak Filing station Enugu State through their POS machine. Unfortunately the transaction wasn't successful but still Diamond bank debited N2000 from my account. I alerted the sales person but I was told that my account will be credited within 24 hours the next day. The next day my account was still not credited. I called the bank customer care line (Diamondbank Care), an agent told me to be patient that the transaction will be reversed that day. That whole day I waited yet nothing happend. The next week, I called Diamondbank Care, this time I was told that they are working on the issue and that the transaction will be reversed within seven days. Seven days passed yet I didnt get anything. I called again the following week and this time I was told to wait till the 31st of January that the transaction will be reversed. Today, 4th february 2019, I called Diamondbank care again yet i got nothing positive from them, rather I was told by the agent that since the issue wasnt reversed on the 31st of January that she was going to put up my issue again and that I should be patient...Patient till when? It pains me that a bank I've been banking with for more than 10 years can drop to this level of incompetence. It pains me even more when i think about the number of people that have had the same issue as me but gave up calling the bank trying to get their failed transactions reversed after several failed promises by the bank. Right now I am thinking of closing my account with Diamondbank but that will be after I get my N2000 back. Enough is enough with this corporate robbery.
What makes you not to go the bank yourself?? the phone calls you made is almost the said amount you are hammering for...

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by theoldpretender(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Franklintush:
Hello u.....

You are a scammer.

Get a real job please.

Stop trying to be like sergey

On topic. Nice coat.
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'll pass. This is not a realistic fashion style because it is not suited for our clime.

I cannor be wearing coat in this heat. Kole werk

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by notttty(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:
you have a clear case. according to cbn rule they cant hold your failed transaction for morethan 24hrs. pls sharply go on twitter thats if your story is authentic and tag cbn and access bank plus diamond bank on the mention pls. 200k is the compensation .. trust me i know somepne that just did same with fcmb
add your handle here i will help u retweet

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by toksdragon: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
notttty:

you have a clear case. according to cbn rule they cant hold your failed transaction for morethan 24hrs. pls sharply go on twitter thats if your story is authentic and tag cbn and access bank plus diamond bank on the mention pls. 200k is the compensation .. trust me i know somepne that just did same with fcmb

Thanks nottty. Will do that ASAP
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by eclecticbaron: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:

I feel your pains. That's how my wife did a transaction of 24k using Access bank ATM card on the 18th of December. Same story till date, the reason I quoted you is because I just remembered that Diamond bank has been acquired by Access bank, so its possible its an Access bank thing. My wife had previously lost cash to the bank like as recent as October last year, the December own is just the latest, I've told her to leave their bank. They'll tell you the cash is hanging in the cloud until you give up on it. The question is: after the customer leaves the cash, is it still in the cloud? Some sharp people are obviously ripping people off of their hard earned cash no matter how little it might appear. Imagine when this happens to a million people in a day. The figure will become staggering.

Back to the topic of the thread. Badmus looks very chic here. She got it right in this one.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by femi4: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:
You derailed this thread because of 2k. If I ban you now, they'll say NL mods are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by EyezofGod120: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
her pussy go thick die!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by toksdragon: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
femi4:
You derailed this thread because of 2k. If I ban you now, they'll say NL mods are wicked
Am sorry about this...Never meant to derail the thread. I just felt like using this medium to voice out my experience with Diamondbank. Please bear with me
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by emezuo17: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
eclecticbaron:

I feel your pains. That's how my wife did a transaction of 24k using Access bank ATM card on the 18th of December. Same story till date, the reason I quoted you is because I just remembered that Diamond bank has been acquired by Access bank, so its possible its an Access bank thing. My wife had previously lost cash to the bank like as recent as October last year, the December own is just the latest, I've told her to leave their bank. They'll tell you the cash is hanging in the cloud until you give up on it. The question is: after the customer leaves the cash, is it still in the cloud? Some sharp people are obviously ripping people off of their hard earned cash no matter how little it might appear. Imagine when this happens to a million people in a day. The figure will become staggering.
. My wife also lost 30k to access bank in October 2017 due to dispenser error, filled all forms fillable, call all that needed to be called even followed her to the bank, eventually they returned 10 after about 2 months claiming the other transaction showed successful in their system, access bank opposite mtn rumukurushi portharcourt.
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by toksdragon: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
notttty:

Just put it up on twitter. Here's my handle: @ProjectGICS
Thanks
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by eclecticbaron: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
emezuo17:
. My wife also lost 30k to access bank in October 2017 due to dispenser error, filled all forms fillable, call all that needed to be called even followed her to the bank, eventually they returned 10 after about 2 months claiming the other transaction showed successful in their system, access bank opposite mtn rumukurushi portharcourt.

The best thing is to leave their bank for them. Its a nice way of robbing people of their cash. Imagine?!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by wink2015(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
BeeQ:
The plus sized beautiful actress, Eniola Badmus wows in great fashion idea inspiring us on how to rock trenchcoat in styles.
She stuns in a yellow gold trenchcoat pairing it with all black which brings out the glamor.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/eniola-badmus-giving-out-fashion-statement-on-trenchcoat.html

See photos:

L

Cute!

Nice share!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads With Nigerians / Viktoh Tweets After Police Assault / Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.