Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat (18434 Views)

Footage Of Actress Eniola Badmus Giving Kizz Daniel A Twerk Dance On Stage Stirs / Ankara Style: Stand-out Fashion Defining #african Print Styles / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by ukaogouche: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:
On the 19th of January, I tried to pay N2000 for the refil of my cooking gas at Kezmak Filing station Enugu State through their POS machine. Unfortunately the transaction wasn't successful but still Diamond bank debited N2000 from my account. I alerted the sales person but I was told that my account will be credited within 24 hours the next day. The next day my account was still not credited. I called the bank customer care line (Diamondbank Care), an agent told me to be patient that the transaction will be reversed that day. That whole day I waited yet nothing happend. The next week, I called Diamondbank Care, this time I was told that they are working on the issue and that the transaction will be reversed within seven days. Seven days passed yet I didnt get anything. I called again the following week and this time I was told to wait till the 31st of January that the transaction will be reversed. Today, 4th february 2019, I called Diamondbank care again yet i got nothing positive from them, rather I was told by the agent that since the issue wasnt reversed on the 31st of January that she was going to put up my issue again and that I should be patient...Patient till when? It pains me that a bank I've been banking with for more than 10 years can drop to this level of incompetence. It pains me even more when i think about the number of people that have had the same issue as me but gave up calling the bank trying to get their failed transactions reversed after several failed promises by the bank. Right now I am thinking of closing my account with Diamondbank but that will be after I get my N2000 back. Enough is enough with this corporate robbery.
Brother, just go to twitter and complain... Don't stop until they reverse it! Had same issue with Ecobank and tweeted about it everyday, got it solved in 3 days, after getting calls from their headquarters. Try it and see it work like magic!
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=toksdragon post=75410037]On the 19th of January, I tried to pay N2000 for the refil of my cooking gas at Kezmak Filing station Enugu State through their POS machine. Unfortunately the transaction wasn't successful but still Diamond bank debited N2000 from my account. I alerted the sales person but I was told that my account will be credited within 24 hours the next day. The next day my account was still not credited. I called the bank customer care line (Diamondbank Care), an agent told me to be patient that the transaction will be reversed that day. That whole day I waited yet nothing happend. The next week, I called Diamondbank Care, this time I was told that they are working on the issue and that the transaction will be reversed within seven days. Seven days passed yet I didnt get anything. I called again the following week and this time I was told to wait till the 31st of January that the transaction will be reversed. Today, 4th february 2019, I called Diamondbank care again yet i got nothing positive from them, rather I was told by the agent that since the issue wasnt reversed on the 31st of January that she was going to put up my issue again and that I should be patient...Patient till when? It pains me that a bank I've been banking with for more than 10 years can drop to this level of incompetence. It pains me even more when i think about the number of people that have had the same issue as me but gave up calling the bank trying to get their failed transactions reversed after several failed promises by the bank. Right now I am thinking of closing my account with Diamondbank but that will be after I get my N2000 back. Enough is enough with this corporate robbery. [/quote
Bro, you don't Nedd to call anybody. Faced
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:
On the 19th of January, I tried to pay N2000 for the refil of my cooking gas at Kezmak Filing station Enugu State through their POS machine. Unfortunately the transaction wasn't successful but still Diamond bank debited N2000 from my account. I alerted the sales person but I was told that my account will be credited within 24 hours the next day. The next day my account was still not credited. I called the bank customer care line (Diamondbank Care), an agent told me to be patient that the transaction will be reversed that day. That whole day I waited yet nothing happend. The next week, I called Diamondbank Care, this time I was told that they are working on the issue and that the transaction will be reversed within seven days. Seven days passed yet I didnt get anything. I called again the following week and this time I was told to wait till the 31st of January that the transaction will be reversed. Today, 4th february 2019, I called Diamondbank care again yet i got nothing positive from them, rather I was told by the agent that since the issue wasnt reversed on the 31st of January that she was going to put up my issue again and that I should be patient...Patient till when? It pains me that a bank I've been banking with for more than 10 years can drop to this level of incompetence. It pains me even more when i think about the number of people that have had the same issue as me but gave up calling the bank trying to get their failed transactions reversed after several failed promises by the bank. Right now I am thinking of closing my account with Diamondbank but that will be after I get my N2000 back. Enough is enough with this corporate robbery.
You don't need to call anybody. Just walk into any of their branches and lay a complaint, they'll give you a form to fill.
I had same experience with ecobank when I went to fill my gas too. For 1week, their customer care person kept giving me false hopes. I had to lay an official complaint in one of their branches, my money was reversed in less than 3 hours
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by GEEBITE: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
While I understand your feelings but those kind of stuff do happen once in a while.The money is definitely in dispute with the acquirer and arbitrator interswitch .They. might have seen it as successful at their end while your account was debited and no auto reversal.Please relax some couple of days more shouldnt hurt much as the money is not too substantial.
DISCLAIMER:I AM NOT DIAMOND BANK EMPLOYEE NEITHER DO I RESPRESENT THEM.I WAS ONCE IN THAT
BOAT AND IT TOOK SEVEN WORKING DAYS IF I DISCOUNT THE TWO DAYS A NAIVE FRONT DESK STAFF WATSED BY LOGGINGTHE REQUEST WRONGLY AS ATM DISPENSE ERROR.
toksdragon:
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by MisterFresh: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your transaction will be reversed, pos dispense takes a lot of time to reconcile.
toksdragon:
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm...... dressed for cold weather in hot weather.... may Heaven help who be in the room when she undresses.
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by mercywhite(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Not bad
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by extremelygolden: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
toksdragon:

Unfortunately Diamond Bank has been acquired by Access Bank. I guess the handing over, etc is what might be causing delay in reversing your money. I will advise you write them officially and also ask to see the Manager of the branch where you had the cash retract.
Re: Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat by moshino(m): 2:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Barbados20:
Big Anty

Aunty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects / Viktoh Tweets After Police Assault / Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.