Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ (28100 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Gandollar(f): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
SillyMods:
What is "may".

It is definite "will" lose.

Only Igbos think elections are won on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland.

They have "won" about 10 such elections for PDP since 2015 online BUT have never won any important election offline.

Like someone once said, if you want to succeed in your election, pay the Igbos and frustrated wailers not to support you.
All this rubbish you typed just trying to sound intelligent actually achieved the opposite. You go fear painment! grin
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by IbrahimDamola: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Coalesce all factions together so that we can Atikulate together.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Cherrybae(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
I hold Igbos responsible should Atiku and Agbaje lose elections in Lagos.

IPod's are a major barrier and opens are the reasons no region will support igbo presidency.

I wonder who did this to we igbos, anybody we support must surely lose.

I'm a full igbo slay queen just for those we may want to attack me for saying the bitter truth.

Tufiakws

5 Likes

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by ProWalker: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo

These states are sure bankers for Buhari and Osinbajo.
Anything short of 70% win by APC is not acceptable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by ogundeleai(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Pdp for lagos
Lagos for pdp

Lagos for Atiku
Atiku for lagos

Lagos for Agbaje
Agbaje for Lagos.
continue with day dream afterall its allowed and not against any known nigeria laws....wishing you well when reality comes to the fore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by ProWalker: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Coalesce all factions together so that we can Atikulated together.

You are free to atikuloot or atikulate together with him in your Eastern enclave, the people of SW want Buhari Osinbajo to continue the work on the railway projects and roads infrastructure going on in the West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by BestInformation: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Numlock: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:
Not may.

It is certain PDP would lose in Lagos.

Those who don't know what's happening in Lagos will be running their mouth.

This election go shock a lot of people, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Gandollar(f): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Coalesce all factions together so that we can Atikulated together.
O boy to hell with PDP Lagos! They are all tied to Tinubu's apron strings. T
It's only during election you will see them. See agbaje don old finish where him dey contest year in year out.

Tell me why they don't give APC Lagos a credible opposition with all the stealing and mismanagement going on? It's because they are benefiting from the coffers of Lagos.

Atiku will win in Lagos no doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by focus7: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Somebody must be deceiving Ogunlewe to be thinking that pdp has a chance in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Gandollar(f): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Numlock:

Those who don't know what's happening in Lagos will be running their mouth.

This election go shock a lot of people, wait for it.
Oboy, there's no opposition to Lagos guber. Atiku will win in Lagos landslide.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by IbrahimDamola: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
ProWalker:

You are free to atikuloot or atikulate together with him in your Eastern enclave, the people of SW want Buhari Osinbajo to continue the work on the railway projects and roads infrastructure going on in the West

We level-headed Yoruba will join other will join other well-meaning Nigerians to kick the lifeless demented dullard back to his cows. You can help him pack his bags when that happens, if e pain you. grin

Afenifere have told you zombies to shut up and get Atikulated.

Atiku to wole jare! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Herkim(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Amnesty and presidential pardon will be given to looters and yahoo yahoo boys

Nigerians we don't really know what we want for ourselves.

Are we bunch of jokers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Gandollar(f): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
ProWalker:

Shut up jawee Mr lair. Tinubu will never be president in 2023 or thereafter.

1 Like

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Afamed: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Coalesce all factions together so that we can Atikulate together.
Keep quiet, since Nnamdi Kanu has revealed Atiku true state of Origin, you have been having sleepless nights all the weeks
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by babadee1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
No serious person thinks that PDP can actually win in Lagos. It's simply impossible.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by NdiaraIGBO: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cherrybae:

IPod's are a major barrier and opens are the reasons no region will support igbo presidency.

I'm a full igbo slay queen just for those we may want to attack me for saying the bitter truth.

Tufiakws

I am 100% Igbo........ you have said the truth, nothing but the TRUTH!
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Gandollar(f): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Herkim:
Amnesty and presidential pardon will be given to looters and yahoo yahoo boys

Nigerians we don't really know what we want for ourselves.

Are we bunch of jokers?
We know what we want. In 2015, a member of Nass suggested this to the dullard when he saw the capital flight the economy took on sighting buhari.
Do you know how much of Nigeria's money went to Ghana and other neighboring countries?
It doesn't mean criminals won't be dealt with according to the law, but anyone who cooperate with the law will get a soft landing.

The truth is, buhari is even not fighting corruption.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by mbjsuki(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
1Poposki1:
This is touching...

Atiku.. Please don't break my heart..

It's inevitable go and collect your heart back! It not too late.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by IbrahimDamola: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, since Nnamdi Kanu has revealed Atiku true state of Origin, you have been having sleepless nights all the weeks

Alfarudeen, my brother in the zombie camp, sleepiness night ke? grin

Didn't I tell you I prefer a president from Cameroon which is just a stone throw than an pseudo-Arab demented jibril from Sudan. Even the president of nearby Gabon is Biafran.

So let us Atikulate with Ati'aku Njemba Aboubacar. grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Numlock: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gandollar:
Oboy, there's no opposition to Lagos guber. Atiku will win in Lagos landslide.

Well I don't know about Atiku winning Lagos but I'm certain Buhari will not get a landslide win but for Lagos governorship election.

APC ( sanwoolu) can't boast of winning Lagos now.
Men dey para dey wait for them and for the thugs they normally use for their rigging, well thank God the commissioner of police is still in Lagos state and didn't move according to their plan.

Just wait for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by ProWalker: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

[s]We level-headed Yoruba will join other will join other well-meaning Nigerians to kick the lifeless demented dullard back to his cows. You can help him pack his bags when that happens, if e pain you. grin

Afenifere have told you zombies to shut up and get Atikulated.

Atiku to wole jare![/s] grin

Omo ibo, odumakin and adebanjo cannot sit down in odumakin sitting room to tell yorubas who to vote for

They should go to the House of Chiefs in Mapo Hall in Ibadan, which is the home of Afenifere to so ot.

Baba Fasanmi already did that in House of Chiefs ..not any dollar induced endorsement

Omo ibo, face Enugu for your endorsement.

Railway ok
Roads ok

Wetin you gain on PDP 16 years ? Nada! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Oricha79(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
In one word the man want atiku dollar
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by mirexxx(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Ewedu journalism strictly for zombies to masturbate on
gringrin
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP did not win Lagos when they were the ruling Party controlling the centre and GEJ released $2.7 billion to Dasuki and it now they stand a chance when they are the opposition and Tinubu is directly affiliated with the centre? These people and their delusion sha. Anyway the day of reckoning is nearly here.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by Centrepoint: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Centrepoint Travels is giving you a guarantee for your visa processing to countries such as: UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and GERMANY. For more enquiries, call 09033789044.
NOTE: No down payment until visa is out.
Trust us to deliver you with a visa to your desired country
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
What did you mean by the word Atiku or Agbaje *may* loose Lagos?

Pls is Atiku or Agbaje said they are going to win Lagos? Bro the worst that can happen to a man is to be deceived and he is deceiving himself. Lagos is for apc no big grammar about that. Lagos can only fall only if Tinubu change party and the party he change to will take over Lagos state.

Sorry I'm never on apc side and I won't but the truth remains the truth no argument or discussion can move Lagos out of apc hand. Anyone talking or hoping he or she is just wasting his/her energy.

Lagos is under the stronghold of Sultan Tinubu so end of discussion.
Re: ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ by googi: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cherrybae:

Tufiakws

There are more reasonable or sensible Igbo that see beyond immediate advantage. They got along very well with their hosts in the West. Their children assimilated well.

But these are overwhelmed by the noise and threat of minority Igbos.

Yet, a few like you have the guts to come out and say the truth knowing how much threat you are going to face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar At AriseTV Presidential Townhall Series 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.