Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader (28071 Views)

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by dre11(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2020
A political pressure group calling on the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to contest the 2023 presidential election has hit one million followers, Daily Trust can report.

This is as support continues to swell for the APC Leader to emerge as the successor of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Despite the mounting pressure on him, our correspondent can report that the former Lagos governor has not made up his mind on the perceived 2023 ambition, insisting the time was still not right.

Tinubu had also declared recently that he has not made a decision on the 2023 ambition, saying he is preoccupied with offering the administration of Buhari credible advice and direction to deepen his successes in the administration’s thematic areas.

But his followers are leaving no stone unturned to actualise his ambition.

One of the strong support groups of Asiwaju is the Tinubu 2023, Not Negotiable (TNN) which celebrated its one-year anniversary recently admitting more members into its fold and inaugurating executives in the Diaspora. According to the founder of the group, Hon. Kunle Okunola, so far executives of TNN have been inaugurated in 13 countries including France, United Kingdom and some African countries all working to make the 2023 project of Asiwaju a reality.

Speaking with Daily Trust at the weekend, Okunola, a former organising secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos before defecting to the ruling APC, insisted that no amount of campaign of calumny could stop the emergence of Asiwaju as the next president of the country.

He said Tinubu did not only have the capacity and skills to lead the country but appealed more to a non-partisan citizenry as the only 2023 candidate that could “rediscover” the country and take it to the Promised land.

Okunola noted that some politicians had launched campaigns of calumny against Asiwaju not because they have the interest of the country at heart but they were “being haunted by the reality” of Asiwaju becoming the next president.

He said they were determined to destroy him before 2023 but that their plot and “campaign of calumny” could not stop the APC leader.

According to him, it is only the president and Asiwaju that are currently holding the foundation of the APC with Buhari in the North and Tinubu in the South. Another APC chieftain and former member, Lagos House of Assembly, Hon. Dipo Olounrinu said the APC leader has the pedigree of achievements to rule the country and urged Nigerians to give him the chance when he eventually shows interest.

He said Tinubu has not only made people but contributed immensely to the growth of the party and stood firmly by the party after working for its victory in the 2015 and the 2019 elections.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/1m-register-for-tinubu-2023-project.html

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nbotee(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Pressure indeed...

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by encriagona: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
let me grab my seat and watch in 3d

7 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ThiagoKid(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Tinubu, the drug baron
Ipob tormentor

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by seunmsg(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2020
E don tey wey he don dey chop na nau dem want chop am

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by thesicilian: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2020
I wonder how much Tinubu paid Daily Trust for this article.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Yoruba ehn
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by omenka(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Hustlers will always hustle.

They're simply looking for a meal ticket, simple, just like TAN of old.

Tinubu hasn't told anyone he intends to run for office, and I pretty much doubt he will. Those people behind all this had better look for a more tangible venture to occupy their time.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ERockson: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2020
He deserves it. A selfless leader that Ipob made me to love more than before

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2020
1 million omonile yoots.. grin

Yoruba sef...

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Loadbalancer(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Who is this charlatan biko. Everybody won chop inside Tinubu money like this cheesy

This week's website giveaway! I'll build a simple responsive custom website at 15k for first 3 people only. Click my name.

11 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by RockHard: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Even if Tinubu will end up not contesting, I see it as a good omen for the SW that he is seen to be in contention for the ticket. The region needs a strong political force with the profile, clout and connections of Tinubu to continue to stay visible as it stakes its claim to the Presidency after PMB's reign. Though I suspect he may end up endorsing someone else (e.g VP Osinbajo) for the position but nevertheless he is just as qualified as any other Nigerian to vie for the position.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
Hustlers will always hustle.

They're simply looking for a meal ticket, simple, just like TAN of old.

Tinubu hasn't told anyone he intends to run for office, and I pretty much doubt he will. Those people behind all this had better look for a more tangible venture to occupy their time.

Na your Yoruba people ... they’re the people behind all this..
Tinubu don smag them .... na joblessness be the cause..
Just like you ... they need help

Simply looking for meal ticket... just like BMC AND ZOMBIES

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Of course Yoruba criminals are all saints and angel... other criminals na bandits

Yoruba know go smell that office... no be by Yoruba noise and rant

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
Asgard13:

Na your Yoruba people ... they’re the people behind all this..
Tinubu don smag them .... na joblessness be the cause..
Just like you ... they need help

Simply looking for meal ticket... just like BMC AND ZOMBIES
Seen. Now jump up ten times and say to yourself: I am a very WISE MAN, look at the WISE COMMENT I just made. My brothers and sister will be super PROUD of me.

What a shame.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Yoruba ehn

No Level.... all na noise and rant.... sentimental

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Racoon(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
It's Tinubu constitutional right to contest but all these cash out people are just masquerading as pressure groups.

15 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
Seen. Now jump up ten times and say to yourself: I OMENKA IS very WISE MAN, look at the WISE COMMENT I just made. My brothers and sister will be super PROUD of me.

What a shame.

Omenka you’ve finally lost it.... big full.... not even half full

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Itohanprefa: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Breeze will blow and Tinubu nyansh will open for all afonjo to see, Zombie elements right now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Ayed44: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Your one vote!

19 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Tinubu is the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2020
jobless

3 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Macphenson: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Okooo
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by KAHBOOM: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Lols
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Asgard13:

Of course Yoruba criminals are all saints and angel... other criminals na bandits

Yoruba know go smell that office... no be by Yoruba noise and rant

Shut up little and impotent man. Don't tell us what Yorubas will not 'smell'. Make a bold pitch for what you Igbos want to achieve and stop making your miserable and pathetic lives about obsessing over how to stop Yorubas.

Doing that just show you see us Yorubas as your superior and Gods.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by malele(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Your tinubu can’t rule Nigeria , understand that

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by positivelord: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Dead On Arrival....If south west is not presenting Osibanjo, they should present any other decent person...Tinubu and his Bullion-Van gang can`t fly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Ikaygbonnie(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2020
He must be feeling the heat
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Just for the records....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ClassicMan202(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Make him declare him intention first, then the fulani masters go open him corruption file grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal / Maria Ude Nwachi Speaks On Her Suspension Over "Ordinary Photographer" / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.