Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Hausa Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man (405 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man by Asebaba1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
A typical Hausa man like his language to the extend that they have forgotten that English is a universal language and should be used in what concerns the country as a whole.
On Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Site for his to write Record not Available they wrote Record not Abailable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin

I blame Buhari and Afonjas
Re: Hausa Man by Asebaba1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wetin concern Buhari with this now?
Lost of sight? abi lack of Dictation in School?
You be Biafrog?

gonagona:
grin

I blame Buhari and Afonjas

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrive Ondo State For The Presidential Rally / El-rufai Defends ‘body Bag’ Comment, Says ‘I Stood Up For Nigeria’s Dignity’ / Amaechi, A Type Of Biblical Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.