Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! (310 Views)

PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Let Atiku Visit Moon. He will NEVER win the General election come Feb 16. The facts remains that majority carry the vote. Majority of the electorates are with the President Buhari and that is the FACT. Unfortunately for Atiku his personality cannot stand that of President Buhari forever. Its not easy to banned No 2 citizen of the 7th most populous Country in the WHOLE World. But Atiku Abubakar was banned while he was in Office as vice president and brought a shame on Nigeria as a country and that was the year Nigeria rank became very high in the list of corrupt country in the whole world and that was when Atiku Abubaker colleceted multibillion naira bribe from Siemens Telecommunication and the payer was jailed 13 years in United State of America. God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Jones4190(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Do you know that if you remove 198, 248 votes that Buhari got in SE and add to Jonathan’s 2,464,906.00 votes, that Buhari still won the
election 2,175,263 votes? Also, if you take the entire SS votes (418,590) to Buhari and give to Jonathan in addition to the entire SE votes to going to Jonathan, Buhari still won the election by 1,338,083 votes. What this means is that with the entire SS and SE voting Jonathan, Buhari would have still won the election by over 1.3m votes.
Okay, you think Jonathan got no votes in the North? You are wrong. In NC he got 1,715,818 votes, in NW he got 1,339,709 votes and in NE he got 796,588 votes. So he got a total of 3,852,115 in the North and if those entire votes are given to PMB, he would have won the
election with over 10m votes (19,277,036 vs. 9,001,047).
Okay, you think the voting pattern would change this time as two Hausa-Fulani and Muslim brothers are running? I think so too. But the first point is that you that is NOT a Northerner should know that your vote is insignificant. The North and to some extent the SW will determine who will always be the President as far as politics remains a game of number. Okay, to that your thinking that the voting trend would change. Yes, Buhari will never, I repeat will
never get only 7% of the votes cast in SE again.
never! They can’t write results again. I am confident of 35% at least. And in SS, I am confident of 35% at least. 55% at least in SW. And in the North, Jonathan got 24% of the votes in 2015, I am confident that atiku cannot get more than 35% of the votes cast in Northern Nigeria. And in absolute figures, Buhari would win by over 3m.
Anyway, the main issue here is that our votes in SE and SS can’t change anything if PMB gets 70% or more votes in the North and 55% or more votes in SW.
Please stop making noise if you don’t have electoral value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
With due respect sir..... Your foolishness is up to 8 gig ram
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
With due respect sir..... Your foolishness is up to 8 gig ram
Ok sir. I will read your post by feb 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:

Ok sir. I will read your post by feb 19
read it if you like....na by force to stay Nigeria.... with Una after February?
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by yomi96(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
t
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by yomi96(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
every tom dick and harry with disjointed analysis this election is diff, both of them are northern muslims, many of us have seen who buhari for who he is. He has tried in fighting corruption, let a know and successful man fight hunger and poverty.
Re: President Buhari And Atiku Factors. Must Read! by Guzel: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
One of the best I have seen so far, although there are some errors here a d there however your conclusion was lit. Buhari will win with more than 3 million votes

(1) (Reply)

Pdp And Thuggery / Full Video: Buhari Addresses Nigerians Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Buhari: I Will Recover $16b Obasanjo Govt Power Cash:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.