Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) (22446 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
mamajaz:

The moronic of morons do understand. Your case must be seriously beyond spirituo- medical solutions. Retire to sambisa forest immediately.
undecided

shouldn't you be the one going to sambisa instead? even go there to preach Jesus to those islamic terrorists after all your Jewish folklore god promised you divine protection. Oh! you're too smart for that. you know bullets are no respecter of Jewish gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by masterpiecer(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olutola88:
I'm not a Christian but I saw her movies back then. Beautiful woman, beautiful family. Happy birthday to her

Oh really?
You should consider being one.
Knowing Jesus is fun smiley
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
hahn:

The god she made a movie about in the first place was introduced to her ancestors via slavery by Europeans.

At this point at least 90% of our existence is copied from them

Don't be arrogantly ignorant

I dey tell you.

Only Nigerians can applaud such mediocre and delusional script writing and acting

I want to know your educational and financial weight before I reply you. Because I only argue with my class and those above. All others, I teach.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
farem:

Yes, but she was not Bose
yeah, I know. anytime I see the name- Mike Bamiloye, it reminds me of those cretins.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
YoungLionken:

I want to know your educational and financial weight before I reply you. Because I only argue with my class and those above. All others, I teach.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Fahd11: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
In one sentence ___ YOU ARE STUPID
[quote author=hahn post=75453164][/quote]
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Fahd11: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
ONE SENTENCE ----- YOU ARE FOOLISH
hopefulLandlord:

shouldn't you be the one going to sambisa instead? even go there to preach Jesus to those islamic terrorists after all your Jewish folklore god promised you divine protection. Oh! you're too smart for that. you know bullets are no respecter of Jewish gods
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

The god she made a movie about in the first place was introduced to her ancestors via slavery by Europeans.

At this point at least 90% of our existence is copied from them

Don't be arrogantly ignorant

I dey tell you.

Only Nigerians can applaud such mediocre and delusional script writing and acting
this your atheism is getting longer than expected.
May the Lord touch your heart soon
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
this your atheism is getting longer than expected.
May the Lord touch your heart soon

Lol.

I am one of those people that appreciate freedom to use my own brain than to donate to a pastor or imam

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.