Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex (22417 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Miracleboy2019: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Joshua Iginla dazzles his personal assistant with N100m four bedroom duplex in Abuja[b][/b]

Renowned prophet and General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Abuja, Bro Joshua Iginla in his usual manner has caused quite a stir in Christendom when he dazzled his Personal Assistant who is also one of the sons of the prophet, Bro. Seun Adeyemi a brand new Four bedroom Duplex In Brick City, Abuja on Sunday, June 10th, 2018. during his ministration inside the 80,000 seater auditorium known as City of Wonders.

Coming less than a week after affecting the lives of several widows and less privileged with Over 100 million Naira cash and property, the undiluted man of God with so much Grace and the heart of a cheerful giver, blessed one of his sons with the newly built and furnished edifice worth over N100 million.

According to the Clergy whose ministry has become a reference point in practical Christianity and hospitality, he encouraged fathers of faith to genuinely give and bless their sons and anyone they are capable of blessing.

He also admonished sons to serve diligently and not be in a hurry to be rewarded because there is a time to sow and a time to reap.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2018
cry OP the way you settle down write this article undecided

Let me guess...
You are a member right cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by stillondmatter: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2018
He just bought the guy's loyalty grin

Good for the lucky member
Good for the pastor
Good for the church and christendom in general cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by iberrylee(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2018
if I tear you slap, how can u tell us this house is 100milly..this house is nothing above 40mill and by the way this pastor iginla( Yoruba) I guess is better than all dead and living Igbo efulefu pastors with kwere kwere accent

8 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Wen house for brick city enta 100 milla undecided abi no b d one way day kubwa abi anoda one day.....cuz d house dia no pass 50milla... Wen no b brains and hammer

11 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by damola1: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2018
One of his sons

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by labisibrass(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2018
E shey sir. If it's with no ulterior motive, God bless you sir but if otherwise, ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by dedugbaa(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2018
No one knows what this guy has given, no one knows what he knows(secrets) and finally, mostly likely the house is in the pastors name and he is just there as a non- paying tenant.

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by PassionateSoul(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Waiting for Nwaamaikpe's comment

Lemme book space for him
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Goshoreb(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Click LIKE if you like this Click SHARE if you dislike this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Ugaboy: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2018
I'm also waiting for a miracle car
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by ArcFresky(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin 100million..
And the
House looks ugly....

Come let me better one for 30million.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Goshoreb:
Click LIKE if you like this
Click SHARE if you dislike this
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by jbass1(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice1
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Holiegrail2: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2018
I pray for blessings like this. congrats Sir.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Olawalesadiq(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2018
AM NOT HATING OOOOO
BUT THIS HOUSE WAY I DEY SEE NO EVEN WORTH 20MILLIOON.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Emvico34: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2018
F. T . C again... Thanks to oshogbo weed.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by hisgrace090: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2018
I will ba a blessing to many.

Kudose pastor to God be the glory!!!
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2018
You made a mistake. It's 1 billion Naira. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Mekanus(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2018
That house no even reach 20 mil.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by wonuks(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2018
It doesn't have to be public nau! Misplaced priorities. Read Matt 6

Check my signature if you need a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization without advanced payments. Let's do business

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by EzendiEgo1: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Rubbish all for publicity stunt
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Pavore9: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2018
The ministry is really moving. wink
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by blowjob: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Miracleboy2019:
Joshua Iginla dazzles his personal assistant with N100m four bedroom duplex in Abuja[b][/b]

Renowned prophet and General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Abuja, Bro Joshua Iginla in his usual manner has caused quite a stir in Christendom when he dazzled his Personal Assistant who is also one of the sons of the prophet, Bro. Seun Adeyemi a brand new Four bedroom Duplex In Brick City, Abuja on Sunday, June 10th, 2018. during his ministration inside the 80,000 seater auditorium known as City of Wonders.

Coming less than a week after affecting the lives of several widows and less privileged with Over 100 million Naira cash and property, the undiluted man of God with so much Grace and the heart of a cheerful giver, blessed one of his sons with the newly built and furnished edifice worth over N100 million.

According to the Clergy whose ministry has become a reference point in practical Christianity and hospitality, he encouraged fathers of faith to genuinely give and bless their sons and anyone they are capable of blessing.

He also admonished sons to serve diligently and not be in a hurry to be rewarded because there is a time to sow and a time to reap.

THIEF PASTOR,SCAMMERS.... grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Emychina(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2018
iberrylee:
if I tear you slap, how can u tell us this house is 100milly..this house is nothing above 40mill and by the way this pastor iginla( Yoruba) I guess is better than all dead and living Igbo efulefu pastors with kwere kwere accent
useless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Lexusgs430: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2018
He must have been a good boy...... Hin sabi keep Oga secrets wella .......

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Munzy14(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2018
iberrylee:
lmaooooo. The only sensible thing you said here is the house not worth upto 40million, even the house is not upto 30million, if he bought it more, The estate guys dealt with him.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by noblejoeuc: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2018
grin Been long I visited CRA.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Jettage: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2018
When our kindness comes on socia media
It looses its value in the sight of God

Mathew 6:3
What men called Christianity these days is shockingly a departure from Jesus kind of christianity

It is at best the exaltation of MR FLESH

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.